Uhhh NOPE..

Contributor: TheNuTz TheNuTz
Related to: 
Don't think the teeth on this thing is my cup of tea. I bet it still has that wonderful fleshlight feeling though.
11/14/2010
  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Complete strap-on set for extra 15% off
  • Save 50% On Shower Nozzle With Enema Set
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: Trashley Trashley
LOL! At least Edward'll be happy.
11/14/2010
Contributor: Lavendar Menace Lavendar Menace
lol
11/14/2010
Contributor: Sir Sir
Considering the fact that it's superskin, it honestly won't feel like actual teeth. It's just for aesthetics.
11/14/2010
Contributor: Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Considering the fact that it's superskin, it honestly won't feel like actual teeth. It's just for aesthetics.
I agree!

I own this and you can't feel the teeth.
11/14/2010
Contributor: El-Jaro El-Jaro
I'm sure you could have teeth if you went out and bought a $1 pair of fangs and grafted them to the sleeve.
11/14/2010
Contributor: ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
I think they would just add to the allure, I mean vampires can really suck, right?
11/14/2010
Contributor: Kim! Kim!
It just reminds me of a story I either read or listened to a podcast (my mind narrator is really good), disturbing story, of course.
11/14/2010
Contributor: ToyGeek ToyGeek


I'm so very disturbed right now.
11/15/2010
Contributor: Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
If you had the Tantus Vamp and a Twilight fetish, you could really go to town with this!
11/15/2010
Contributor: ToyGeek ToyGeek
Quote:
Originally posted by Selective Sensualist
If you had the Tantus Vamp and a Twilight fetish, you could really go to town with this!
Thanks for that visual. And just before bed, too. *glare*

(Why yes, I am giving you a dirty look.)
11/15/2010
Contributor: Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGeek
Thanks for that visual. And just before bed, too. *glare*

(Why yes, I am giving you a dirty look.)
LOL
11/15/2010
Contributor: Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGeek
Thanks for that visual. And just before bed, too. *glare*

(Why yes, I am giving you a dirty look.)
11/18/2010
Contributor: Brand Brand
I have to agree....I don't like real teeth hitting my shaft so why would I want a toy to do it
11/18/2010
Contributor: desyfa desyfa
the teeth are still made out of the skin material. So it probably isnt that uncomfortable
11/19/2010
Contributor: celibacysucks celibacysucks
The teeth are scary to me, and I'm not even a guy!
11/24/2010
Contributor: CanMan CanMan
O my God the teeth are what make this toy so great.
11/26/2010
Contributor: Vamp Lover Vamp Lover
Quote:
Originally posted by CanMan
O my God the teeth are what make this toy so great.
I would so get this if hte teeth were made from a harder material!!!
02/19/2012
Contributor: The Unnamed The Unnamed
Quote:
Originally posted by TheNuTz
Don't think the teeth on this thing is my cup of tea. I bet it still has that wonderful fleshlight feeling though.
lol this is a very disburbing texture
02/19/2012