The Dona Line Scents

The Dona Line Scents

lilly555 lilly555
I've been hearing good things about the Dona Line itself but would like more information on what it is each scent smells like. Obviously I can infer from the name and reviews that Mangosteen smells like mangos but what about Goji Berry and Blue Lotus? Does anyone happen to have these? If so could you tell me what they smell like?
02/12/2012
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by lilly555
I've been hearing good things about the Dona Line itself but would like more information on what it is each scent smells like. Obviously I can infer from the name and reviews that Mangosteen smells like mangos but what about Goji Berry and Blue ...
Mangosteen is actually a fruit. I have the candle and it smells strongly of orange with some sweetness similar to mango. There is also a slight floral hint like roses.

Blue lotus is actually not at all what I thought. It's a very light scent and smells similar to honeydew melon.
02/12/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Mangosteen doesn't really smell like mango to me. It smells like a citrus fruit but sweeter kind of. It's hard to describe. Mangosteen is a fruit in its own right, not related to mangoes.

The pomegranate also doesn't smell like pomegranate. I have the lingerie wash in that scent and it smells more like a green tea or cucumber melon with a fruit sweetness than a pomegranate.
02/12/2012
lilly555 lilly555
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Mangosteen is actually a fruit. I have the candle and it smells strongly of orange with some sweetness similar to mango. There is also a slight floral hint like roses.

Blue lotus is actually not at all what I thought. It's a very light ...
thanks for the info I would have never guessed that blue lotus was a honeydew melon scent, nice. I also just read a review explaing what camu camu smelled like yay!
02/13/2012
lilly555 lilly555
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Mangosteen doesn't really smell like mango to me. It smells like a citrus fruit but sweeter kind of. It's hard to describe. Mangosteen is a fruit in its own right, not related to mangoes.

The pomegranate also doesn't smell like ...
About that pomegranate, that's just misleading
02/13/2012
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Quote:
Originally posted by lilly555
About that pomegranate, that's just misleading
Actually - I would wait to read more reviews on it - nothing against Stained Clear - but here is an example of what I mean.

Several of us have talked before about Not Soap Radio and the Island Hopping and how it smells like a pina colada.

Someone I really like and trust however - must need to have their nose checked cause it reminds them of a dead skunk in the middle of the road thanks to the bottom notes of the muskiness.

So I'd wait to hear if several people feel that way or if it is just the way it affects one or two people.
02/13/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4