Which is bigger: ToiBocks or Devine toy box?

Which is bigger: ToiBocks or Devine toy box?

Intertwining Intertwining
Hi all,

I was wondering how the inside of the ToiBocks (the hidden lockable compartment, not the top layer) compares to the Devine toy box in terms of size. Measurements would be great!

Thanks!
01/05/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Maxim Maxim
Quote:
Originally posted by Intertwining
Hi all,

I was wondering how the inside of the ToiBocks (the hidden lockable compartment, not the top layer) compares to the Devine toy box in terms of size. Measurements would be great!

Thanks!
Hello,
The Playchest is considerably larger than Toibocks. See measurements below.

The Toibocks measures: 11" x 7" x 6.25"

The Devine Paychest measures: 15" x 8" x 10"
01/05/2011
Intertwining Intertwining
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
Hello,
The Playchest is considerably larger than Toibocks. See measurements below.

The Toibocks measures: 11" x 7" x 6.25"

The Devine Paychest measures: 15" x 8" x 10"
Hi Maxim,

Thanks for the response, but I'm actually looking for the measurements of the hidden compartment, not the entire box.

The Devine Playchest looks pretty conspicuous and bigger than what I need, so it's just between the Devine toy box and the ToiBocks.
01/05/2011
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Intertwining
Hi Maxim,

Thanks for the response, but I'm actually looking for the measurements of the hidden compartment, not the entire box.

The Devine Playchest looks pretty conspicuous and bigger than what I need, so it's just between the ...
I believe that the toy box is much smaller than the toibox, if I am not mistaken. The toybox has larger measurements to my knowledge.
01/05/2011
Intertwining Intertwining
Thanks Sir!

Anyways, I found out that the hidden compartment measure 11 x 7 x 3 inches, which is 1.5" longer and 2" wider than the Devine Toy Box, but 2" shorter in height.

So I think I'll go for the Toy Box since it's only slightly smaller since it's so much cheaper
01/05/2011
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3