Wireless Controlled Panties

Contributor: Curious Cloud Curious Cloud
Im trying to find the perfect set of "wireless remote controlled" play. My guy is obsessed with the idea of having a control switch to a vibrator in my panties while were out on the town.

Any suggestions?
01/13/2011
  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Complete strap-on set for extra 15% off
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
All promotions
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Insightful topic debates on Wireless vibrators:

Wireless bunny waterproof – strap-on vibrator
I saw where someone posted they cut the straps off and now it's great! anyone got any comments on this/

Any good wireless vibe?
I am looking for a wireless vibe (bullet, egg, ball) that can be used internally and works well. I wanted to find something my dh and I could use in..

Wireless Vibe That Compares To Hitachi
Can anyone suggest a cordless vibrator that compares in strength to the Hitachi?

Wireless micro teasers tickler
Has anyone tried this one out yet??
For the price, it looks like it's probably worth it, don't you think?

Which wireless vibrator could I torture my wife with
Looking to get a remote controlled vibe for my wife. I like the Lyla 2 but the cost is fairly significant. But if it's the best out there, so be it.
01/13/2011
Contributor: freshbananas freshbananas
I've been thinking the same thing. After reading reviews ans hopping around i am thinking of going with a smaller remote egg. The vibrating panties...just not winning me over
01/13/2011
Contributor: Shellz31 Shellz31
I have looked at these for the same reason but I decided to go with the same as Freshbananas and get a wireless bullet. I think it will work out better.
01/14/2011
Contributor: Curious Cloud Curious Cloud
Was it controlled with a wireless remote? I think that is the main thing he wants... to have a remote to control. lol
01/14/2011
Contributor: liilii080 liilii080
I don't but I will be watching this thread closely. I thought that might make a fun Valentine's gift for my SO.
01/14/2011
Contributor: northstar northstar
The eggs just wouldn't do it for me since I prefer clitoral vibration, so the strapped butterfly ones look kind of interesting. A tad expensive though, if they didn't provide enough direct stimulation so I haven't tried one yet! I love the idea of the remote control, as does my guy
01/30/2011
Contributor: thedude thedude
they ussually only work within a few feet of range
02/01/2011
Contributor: Vaccinium Vaccinium
I bought my wife one of the strapped butterfly ones, but they are really delicate and it won't take long before one of the straps pull out of the jelly. When the strap inevitably pulled out of ours, I pulled out the bullet that was inside and sewed it into a pair of nice panties. Now it works even better than before. I guess my point is that if you find a wireless remote bullet or small egg that is highly rated, you could always go this route.
02/01/2011
Contributor: hspence hspence
These sound pretty awesome!
04/19/2011
Contributor: Kilgorescowboy Kilgorescowboy
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I bought my wife one of the strapped butterfly ones, but they are really delicate and it won't take long before one of the straps pull out of the jelly. When the strap inevitably pulled out of ours, I pulled out the bullet that was inside and ... more
great
04/22/2011
Contributor: Kilgorescowboy Kilgorescowboy
Quote:
Originally posted by Curious Cloud
Im trying to find the perfect set of "wireless remote controlled" play. My guy is obsessed with the idea of having a control switch to a vibrator in my panties while were out on the town.

Any suggestions?
lol
04/22/2011
Contributor: Kitt Katt Kitt Katt
Quote:
Originally posted by northstar
The eggs just wouldn't do it for me since I prefer clitoral vibration, so the strapped butterfly ones look kind of interesting. A tad expensive though, if they didn't provide enough direct stimulation so I haven't tried one yet! I love ... more
Same for me. I'm going to keep watching this thread because I am very interested in something like this.
04/22/2011
Contributor: CarmenGore262 CarmenGore262
Quote:
Originally posted by Curious Cloud
Im trying to find the perfect set of "wireless remote controlled" play. My guy is obsessed with the idea of having a control switch to a vibrator in my panties while were out on the town.

Any suggestions?
I BEEN THINKING THE SAME.
04/25/2011