Cock ring?

Contributor: sugarOne sugarOne
What is really the main function of a cock ring? Has anyone used it so they arent having the whole dick inside there virgina? Like a tease? Can it work that way? More like an orgasm tease?
08/26/2010
  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Complete strap-on set for extra 15% off
  • Save 50% On Shower Nozzle With Enema Set
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Relevant topic analysis on Dick:

Rascal the master vs. Dick Rambone cock: Which is softer?
Trying to decide which one the wife would like better: Rascal the master or Dick Rambone cock. Not that any toy should cause pain (unless one is into...

Duckie Vibrator: Just cute or is it really worth it?
I have always had my eye out for the I rub my Dickie line. They are so adorable and let's admit it, having a toy in plain view that doesn't look like.

Best dicks?
Whats the best material for a real feeling penis?

dick jokes thread
Hello there, I'm a mature adult!!! And I love dick jokes. I'd tell you a joke about my dick, but its too long. Anyone else got a good one?

Jumbo dicky sipper– gags
This is cute. Coast way to much! Is it hard to clean?
08/26/2010
Contributor: ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
The main function of most C-rings is to prolong ejaculation and make a man harder and add some girth. Add a vibe and you can receive some stimulation to your clit as well.

As far as stopping the dick from going in, not really, but if the guy is careful it can be done. Most of them will slide down the shaft unless REALLY tight, in that case there could be problems, like bruising. I have seen some that looked like doughnuts that would work, I can not seem to find them but something like this might work for that.

My wife likes for me to just stay in with a vibrating ring to stimulate her G spot, She can usually orgasm from this alone.

Hope this helps.
08/26/2010
Contributor: sugarOne sugarOne
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
The main function of most C-rings is to prolong ejaculation and make a man harder and add some girth. Add a vibe and you can receive some stimulation to your clit as well.

As far as stopping the dick from going in, not really, but if the guy ... more
thank you for the response. I never really knew the purpose of a cock ring and didnt know if it could be used for orgasm control. Basically controling how much of the dick goes inside me. More of a tease. I deff dont want to bruise my Master, lol. thank you , it sure does help!
08/26/2010
Contributor: ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Something else to keep in ind is to not wear it more than 20 or 30 minutes. A "loser" fitting ring can be worn longer but will not work as good. Think of them as a Tourniquet for the dick, if you keep it on to long it can cause some problems. If it becomes uncomfortable, take it off.
08/26/2010
Contributor: sugarOne sugarOne
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Something else to keep in ind is to not wear it more than 20 or 30 minutes. A "loser" fitting ring can be worn longer but will not work as good. Think of them as a Tourniquet for the dick, if you keep it on to long it can cause some ... more
Ah yes I wouldnt want more problems .. That would defeat the purpose of the cock ring .. Thank you again for your kind response and tips!
08/26/2010
Contributor: Nathan von Minden Nathan von Minden
Quote:
Originally posted by sugarOne
What is really the main function of a cock ring? Has anyone used it so they arent having the whole dick inside there virgina? Like a tease? Can it work that way? More like an orgasm tease?
A cock ring is supposed to keep a man harder, long.

So if he cums, he can continue afterwards.

I have found no need to use one, but my girlfriend and I enjoy the vibrating ones.
02/25/2011
Contributor: Jammin14580 Jammin14580
Quote:
Originally posted by sugarOne
What is really the main function of a cock ring? Has anyone used it so they arent having the whole dick inside there virgina? Like a tease? Can it work that way? More like an orgasm tease?
Cock rings are used to maintain erections longer (or to make them harder/larger).
12/29/2011
Contributor: Shiouri Shiouri
Quote:
Originally posted by Jammin14580
Cock rings are used to maintain erections longer (or to make them harder/larger).
They look sort of painful though... My ex couldn't wear any of the ones I had, not even the stretchy one, because they hurt him really badly.... Are they supposed to do that??
02/13/2012
Contributor: komona komona
wow this was really insightful
02/27/2012
Contributor: Boobs and Lubes Boobs and Lubes
it may hurt mid shaft, for both
09/10/2012