Do you ever have trouble with rabbits not reaching your clit?

Do you ever have trouble with rabbits not reaching your clit?

Ryuson Ryuson
I was wondering if it was a common problem, and how you found one that would 'fit' you! Thank you so much!
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
newfoundlust , Eucaly , Misfit Momma , Dusk , anonymouse58 , Gunsmoke , I'll Miss You EF :( , Airen Wolf , phunkyphreak , zracer , Coralbell , Kkay , themaddhatter , VioletMoonstone , Weiner , potstickers , charcat , LavenderSkies , Beck , jc123 , Sinfully , dezzydezire
22
TameTemptress , Ms. Spice , Breas , Lena Eden
4
married with children , Shellz31 , Miss Anonymous
3
Ryuson , Drifter86 , Oxalias , Rain. , The Curious Couple , v23 , HotCouple , lanky , sarki , GonetoLovehoney , November
11
Gallowraven , dv8 , Waterfall
3
Total votes: 43 (43 voters)
Poll is open
07/21/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 2 FREE
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
newfoundlust newfoundlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
I was wondering if it was a common problem, and how you found one that would 'fit' you! Thank you so much!
My wife has experienced this. A lot of rabbits just aren't designed for her anatomy. We have learned that the part for the clit needs to be built so that it is close to the shaft so that it reaches the clit.
07/21/2011
Ryuson Ryuson
Do you think that it is just a hit or miss thing, or is there a way to tell? I wouldn't want to buy a $60 toy and find that it can't do it's job! Thanks for your response!
07/21/2011
Eucaly Eucaly
This is a common problem with rabbits. They can't build a perfect one-size-fits-all rabbit because of different anatomies.
07/21/2011
Ryuson Ryuson
Is there w way to tell if it will "fit" you? Before trial and error?
07/21/2011
Ryuson Ryuson
Eden? Is there a way to tell?
07/21/2011
Misfit Momma Misfit Momma
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
Is there w way to tell if it will "fit" you? Before trial and error?
There really isn't. We are all shaped differently, so a toy can be perfect for me, and not work at all for you.

I have a few rabbit vibes that I like playing with, but none that are an absolute perfect fit for me just yet.

You know your body better than any of us do. Your best bet is to pick out a few that appeal to you, read the reviews, and try to decide which might work for you based on the shape and power of the motors.

I've personally had good luck with the Short n Sweet Spice, which is a smaller vibe, but the clit arm is big enough to cover a larger area while the entire toy is very flexible and easy to manipulate.
07/21/2011
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by Misfit Momma
There really isn't. We are all shaped differently, so a toy can be perfect for me, and not work at all for you.

I have a few rabbit vibes that I like playing with, but none that are an absolute perfect fit for me just yet.

You ...
Thank you so much for the advice! Does it still hit your G spot while being so short?
Do you think that this link would be a good one to try? I really like the Harmonia from that line (the silicone and flexibility is great!) and this seems to be about the same style of head! I might wait until there are some reviews on it, though!
Thank you again!
07/21/2011
Misfit Momma Misfit Momma
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
Thank you so much for the advice! Does it still hit your G spot while being so short?
Do you think that this link would be a good one to try? I really like the Harmonia from that line (the silicone and flexibility is great!) and this seems to be ...
Yes, actually! It's one of the only straight vibes I have that does hit my G-Spot. It is very flexible, but not floppy so once it's inserted I'm able bend it just so.

Flores was just added to the site today, and I did add it to my Wish List. It looks like it has potential to be great. Harmonia is on my wishlist too, but I haven't tried any of the Close2You toys yet.
07/21/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
The problem comes mostly from clit vibes that are close coupled to the shaft. Vibes that have a 'stalk' or extension can be maneuvered into a good place. The Decadent Indulgence line has this figured out pretty well.
07/21/2011
Wild Orchid Wild Orchid
I don't know. How can I not know such a thing? I always fiddle with my clit, tug it towards the attachment or away from it, rub it against it etc. I don't do it because of the fit but rather for the tugging sensation I like - the more movement my clit has the better she likes it. I've never had one that was so off-base that was uncomfortable.

My clit-vaginal opening distance looks average compared to tons of pics from amateur cunt galleries. It's my urethra that's uncommonly close to the vaginal opening - hard to see it if I'm not actively trying to make it visible. Maybe it's blocked during penetration and that's why I haven't been squirting - Nina Hartley once said something similar about her intimate geography.
07/21/2011
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
The problem comes mostly from clit vibes that are close coupled to the shaft. Vibes that have a 'stalk' or extension can be maneuvered into a good place. The Decadent Indulgence line has this figured out pretty well.
Thank you so much! Do you think that this one has the attachment coupled too close to the shaft? link

Thank you so much!
07/21/2011
I'll Miss You EF :( I'll Miss You EF :(
I have this problem ALL THE TIME! It's such a shame.
07/21/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
Thank you so much! Do you think that this one has the attachment coupled too close to the shaft? link

Thank you so much!
Well that's certainly an interesting design. Unlike other 'rabbit' style vibes, the shaft of this one does not seem to rotate - which takes quite a bit of power to do well.

My concern about this toy is whether 2AAA can drive two vibrating motors effectively. It doesn't say it has 2 motors in the description - but it seems that it must. You may also note that it says the head is 1-7/8" diameter - actually that's a lot. My wife can do something that size - but not without a fair amount of preparation. Also - larger toys need more power - 2AAAs are probably not enough.

I would not be the first to buy this toy - I'd wait to read some reviews.
07/21/2011
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Well that's certainly an interesting design. Unlike other 'rabbit' style vibes, the shaft of this one does not seem to rotate - which takes quite a bit of power to do well.

My concern about this toy is whether 2AAA can drive two ...
Okay, thank you so much for the well thought-out comment! I think that I might look for something that's non-rotating. It seems like just another function to wear out and I want to start simple! The two AAA thing seemed a little strange to me, as well. I think I'll wait and see what the first reviewers say!
07/21/2011
Gallowraven Gallowraven
I have only had trouble with the rabbit portion being too long, thus if I want deep penetrating while using the rabbit, I am out of luck, or don't get proper clitoral stimulation. but otherwise, I have never had one too short.
07/21/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
Okay, thank you so much for the well thought-out comment! I think that I might look for something that's non-rotating. It seems like just another function to wear out and I want to start simple! The two AAA thing seemed a little strange to me, as ...
When we fist got our first 'rabbit' (hummingbird actually) my wife did not like the rotations. She just want to be able to squeeze on the shaft as the clit vibe did it's job. However, once she became a little more adventurous, she tried the rotations and now that's her favorite part - go figure. Since they are on separate controls you can choose vibe, rotation or both. So having one that rotates is not a disadvantage.

She wants me to find one that just rotates so she can use one of her favorite clit vibes instead of the hummingbird.

One thing for shore - preferences are always changing for my girl - it's fun to go along for the ride!
07/21/2011
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
When we fist got our first 'rabbit' (hummingbird actually) my wife did not like the rotations. She just want to be able to squeeze on the shaft as the clit vibe did it's job. However, once she became a little more adventurous, she tried ...
Hmm, I still think that I might prefer to start out with a simple, dual motor vibrating rabbit! Gallowraven seems to have the opposite problem you do! Just comparing my anatomy, I might rather have one with a 'stock' on the clitoral attachment! Goodness, I love learning things on this site but it makes decisions so much harder!
07/21/2011
Rain. Rain.
I'm looking into buying my first rabbit but this kind of worries me. I guess I'll get a cheaper one to test out.
07/21/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Rain.
I'm looking into buying my first rabbit but this kind of worries me. I guess I'll get a cheaper one to test out.
Cheaper isn't going to get you better. Read the reviews carefully - if possible pay more attention to reviewers who have similar characteristics of age, etc. All multi-function devices need enough power to drive each function.

Unfortunately, I can almost guarantee that you will not be happy with a cheap rabbit toy.
07/21/2011
Waterfall Waterfall
I don't usually have trouble with them reaching my clit, the trouble I have is that sometimes the are stimulating the top of my clit when I prefer the sides or the bottom of it to be stimulated. This usually happens with rabbits that have larger insertable lengths.
07/21/2011
The Curious Couple The Curious Couple
I've never owned a rabbit before, and this is why. I'm scared about spending money on a toy that just wouldn't work for me.
07/21/2011
Yaoi Pervette (deleted) Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
My issue wasn't so much with the rabbit reaching the right spot. My problem with rabbits are the ears (or what other critter projectiles they have). The ears just don't provide enough stimulation. I like more intense, direct stimulation.
07/21/2011
married with children married with children
we only have one, but it works perfectly on her.
07/22/2011
Coralbell Coralbell
I've had one that was too short to reach, but usually the clit attachments are a little long for me. Most of the time I can manoeuvre things to make it work though.
07/22/2011
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by married with children
we only have one, but it works perfectly on her.
Which kind do you have, if you don't mind my asking?
07/22/2011
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
not really, no. i've had a couple rabbits and one of them was actually too long. but the others have had no issue
07/22/2011
Kkay Kkay
I have to wiggle around to get them positioned where it works.
07/22/2011
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Spice
not really, no. i've had a couple rabbits and one of them was actually too long. but the others have had no issue
Which ones have you had good luck with? Thanks!
07/22/2011
v23 v23
I've never owned one, I'm in the process of getting one though.

I actually just posted a discussion about it. =]
07/22/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 44
Unique posters: 28