Longest lasting vibe in your collection?

Longest lasting vibe in your collection?

DreamWolf DreamWolf
Look at your toy collection...

Now have a look at your vibes...

Which have you been having around for the longest time, still working perfectly good?
12/29/2011
  • Mix & Match 3 Luxury Toys For $100 Only
  • Mix & Match 3 Luxury Toys For $70 Only
  • Mix & Match 3 Luxury Toys For $50 Only
  • Get 3 Toys For 60% Off
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ms. N Ms. N
Hmm...I have two answers to this. The vibe I have had the longest is Little Kiss. It works perfectly fine, but that is because I never use it - it is just a tease and only got me there once.

On the other hand, the vibe I have had the longest that gets regular use is the Hitachi Magic Wand. It always gets me there, then turns around and gets me there again.
12/29/2011
Misfit Momma Misfit Momma
The Astrovibes Scorpio.

It was one of the first toys I ever bought, so I have had it for nearly 10 years! It still works perfectly, however I would say I used it minimally since I didn't like the texture of it.

The only vibrator I've ever had that quit working (not counting ones received defective) was a corded bullet that the kids got a hold of and pulled the wire out.
12/29/2011
Coralbell Coralbell
I only got my first toy a year and a half ago, so I've only had a couple that have stopped working so far. That first one is still going strong.
12/29/2011
Antipova Antipova
My Cone's still ticking 3.75 years later... and that's the oldest one I've got.
12/29/2011
GeekWife GeekWife
I've got a basic 8" pink vibe by I want to say Cal Exotics that has been going strong for a good 6ish years now, with only 1 battery change. I got it at a local sex shop. I also have a slender vibe with something that I can only describe as a beehive shape at the top that I got when I was 18-19 that I'm sure still works with new batteries in it.
12/29/2011
Nothere Nothere
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
My Cone's still ticking 3.75 years later... and that's the oldest one I've got.
How is that cone? I never figured out how you use that thing!
12/29/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Nothere
How is that cone? I never figured out how you use that thing!
For road trips or doing deskwork! That was like my second review ever... I kind of sit behind it so I can slide down to modulate the vibration intensity. It was really intuitive once I had it under me, actually.
12/29/2011
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Misfit Momma
The Astrovibes Scorpio.

It was one of the first toys I ever bought, so I have had it for nearly 10 years! It still works perfectly, however I would say I used it minimally since I didn't like the texture of it.

The only vibrator ...
Ow!!!
12/30/2011
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by GeekWife
I've got a basic 8" pink vibe by I want to say Cal Exotics that has been going strong for a good 6ish years now, with only 1 battery change. I got it at a local sex shop. I also have a slender vibe with something that I can only describe as ...
WOW!!!

Now this made me curious what that Cal Exotics vibe is called!
12/30/2011
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Nothere
How is that cone? I never figured out how you use that thing!
Oh...

As I remember the cone shape is soft, covering a shaft laying underneath, and you sit on the tip, and slide down on the soft material, which is pulled onto the body of the shaft this way, so it's a basic vibe but a big soft cone covers it...

At least as I remember, never tried it... ^^
12/30/2011
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
For road trips or doing deskwork! That was like my second review ever... I kind of sit behind it so I can slide down to modulate the vibration intensity. It was really intuitive once I had it under me, actually.
Slide down to modulate the intensity?

Now I really wonder how in the world it is used!
12/30/2011
Ghost Ghost
The vibe I've had the longest is Lelo Elise. I've never had a toy die, though.
12/30/2011
jessi2 jessi2
I have a Doc Johnson vibe that is almost five years old. I use it so much, it is a wonder it is still tickling. Just requires new batteries!
12/31/2011
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by jessi2
I have a Doc Johnson vibe that is almost five years old. I use it so much, it is a wonder it is still tickling. Just requires new batteries!
Oh oh, I just wonder which one it is, how is it called? Just curious!
01/01/2012
Eva Schwaltz Eva Schwaltz
I got my Bimini Flash a year ago and it's still going. My collection isn't very old yet.
01/01/2012
Mr. E Mr. E
We have a Hitachi knock-off manufactured by Windmere from over 20 years ago. It still runs as goood as new, however, we don't use it very often since we purchased a new Hitachi.
01/01/2012
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
We have a Hitachi knock-off manufactured by Windmere from over 20 years ago. It still runs as goood as new, however, we don't use it very often since we purchased a new Hitachi.
So Hitachi was first... Oh I wonder what the price difference was (or is nowadays) and how different the vrooms are...
01/02/2012
BlackxxxRose BlackxxxRose
My De La Curve worked the longest until I accidentally dropped it cap off into the bathtub. It's hard plastic so it was easy to clean and the motor seemed to last forever.I'd still have it if I hadn't have been clumsy.
01/02/2012
Master DarkWolf Master DarkWolf
None, I don't use vibes.
03/07/2012
Total posts: 20
Unique posters: 13