Looking for vibe with good deep vibrations

Looking for vibe with good deep vibrations

cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
So as most of you probably know by now I am having problems with the Duo Obsessions Entice vibe that I ordered Problem now is that I really really want something like that. I want the velvety plastic and the deep rumbling vibrations like Entice has. Can anyone point me to a similar product? I am leaning towards Concerto.
09/27/2010
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
P'Gell P'Gell
It's not an insertable, but the Wahl 7 in 1 Whal Massager has the deepest register vibes I've ever felt. It's my "go to toy" even though I often need an other penetrative toy or My Man's hand to completely get off.
09/27/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
If you're looking at the Concerto, I'm guessing you're open to silicone as well as velvet cote plastic? I don't have the Concerto but I do have the Rondo by Siena and if they have the same motors, that one definitely fits the bill. It's not particularly flexible at all but the outer surface has a little give and plushness to it. It's currently one of my favorite toys. My acuvibe mini is also very rumbly but only has one speed and is not insertable.
09/27/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
The SinFive Vualli link has very powerful vibes and is easily insert-able. My wife loves it for deep vibes.
09/27/2010
mllebeauty mllebeauty
The Concerto and Rondo are on sale!
09/27/2010
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
thanks guys! @tori, i am open to any material 3 or above at the moment... i'm pretty open to try anything. But Jelly was yucky lol. Anyways, great info and I think my selling point is that concerto is on sale
09/30/2010
softcoeur softcoeur
I have the Rondo and highly recommend it. It definitely has deep powerful vibes and is great quality. I just bought a Symphony to try. I think these Mantric vibes are excellent value for the price -- and even more so on sale!
10/12/2010
namelesschaos namelesschaos
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
It's not an insertable, but the Wahl 7 in 1 Whal Massager has the deepest register vibes I've ever felt. It's my "go to toy" even though I often need an other penetrative toy or My Man's hand to completely get off. ...
i second this the wahl is amazing. It's second setting is like no other and pretty quite for the amount of power it packs too. I call it almighty Wahl.
10/12/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryredhead88
So as most of you probably know by now I am having problems with the Duo Obsessions Entice vibe that I ordered Problem now is that I really really want something like that. I want the velvety plastic and the deep rumbling vibrations like Entice has. ...
If you want a traditional vibe with rumbling vibrations and velvet exterior, you can't beat Fun Factory. I have been hearing that the Astrovibes aren't quite as strong and rumbly. So, here are some classics from Fun Factory.



The Galan

The Stranger II

This has some interesting textures and vibration patterns
The Booster


The Heartbreaker II
10/13/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
If you want a traditional vibe with rumbling vibrations and velvet exterior, you can't beat Fun Factory. I have been hearing that the Astrovibes aren't quite as strong and rumbly. So, here are some classics from Fun ...
I really want to try out The Booster. I do find Fun Factory to have nice rumbly vibrations
10/13/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Alicia
I really want to try out The Booster. I do find Fun Factory to have nice rumbly vibrations
The Booster looks nice. I have a Boss Lady (only Babeland sells it ) and I love the battery compartment and the controls. I LOVE it. But, My Man has a hard time with them, he can't seem to control the buttons, only uses the "boost" button (they're tiny, but they light up) and leaves the rest on low, and he can't turn them off!

If I were to buy an other Fun Factory vibe, though, I'd go with the Benjamin Bond Sinnflut. MMMMM

Benjamin Bond Sinnflut

10/13/2010
Mr. E Mr. E
I will follow the others, with a recommendation for the Wahl...with a twist.

Try the Wahl with it's suction cup attachment stuck to the base of your favorite silicone dildo. Now you have an insertable with intense vibrations. It works pretty well for us. P'Gell and chaos: have you tried this?

My wife also loves, loves her Hitachi with her Vixen and Tantus attachments.
10/13/2010
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
The Booster looks nice. I have a Boss Lady (only Babeland sells it ) and I love the battery compartment and the controls. I LOVE it. But, My Man has a hard time with them, he can't seem to control the buttons, only uses the "boost" ...
*tee hee* After you posted about him before I want him so bad. I am SO saving my pennies for him.
10/13/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
The Booster looks nice. I have a Boss Lady (only Babeland sells it ) and I love the battery compartment and the controls. I LOVE it. But, My Man has a hard time with them, he can't seem to control the buttons, only uses the "boost" ...
I second the Sinnflut line as a whole. Expensive, but really, really worth it for their amazing material and rumbly vibrations.

The Fun Factory Spring is a bit smaller but also rumbly and nice.
10/13/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
I will follow the others, with a recommendation for the Wahl...with a twist.

Try the Wahl with it's suction cup attachment stuck to the base of your favorite silicone dildo. Now you have an insertable with intense vibrations. It works ...
Oh, yeah. Despite the "Instructions" on the Wahl saying it is "not for use on genitals" (yeah sure) the only reason I can think of for the suction cup is to put your favorite dildo, or to power other toys. I included this in my video and written review of The Wahl.

It's one of my top 3 favorite toys.
10/13/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
I second the Sinnflut line as a whole. Expensive, but really, really worth it for their amazing material and rumbly vibrations.

The Fun Factory Spring is a bit smaller but also rumbly and nice.
I'm really thinking about him a lot. I have points saved up, and some gift cards. The Man needs some new cock rings, and there's so many things I want. I'm putting off a new order, just waiting and trying to decide.

And no batteries! That's really a plus. My only apprehension is that I would have to set it up somewhere to charge. We have kids, not a lot of space in our room, the dresser and nightstand is out. It was one of the reasons I didn't buy it as soon as I saw it. I don't know where I would place it to charge it.
10/13/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
I'm really thinking about him a lot. I have points saved up, and some gift cards. The Man needs some new cock rings, and there's so many things I want. I'm putting off a new order, just waiting and trying to decide.

And no ...
This was my concern as well. I've loved the Benjamin Bond since I first saw him...but I don't know how in the world I'd manage to charge it!
10/13/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Alicia
This was my concern as well. I've loved the Benjamin Bond since I first saw him...but I don't know how in the world I'd manage to charge it!
Yeah, could you see one of the kids coming into your room. "Oh, look. A wormy!" (That's what my babies called their Glow Worms: A Wormy.")

Maybe when I get my sex dungeon/sewing room.
10/13/2010
Xavier7 Xavier7
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryredhead88
So as most of you probably know by now I am having problems with the Duo Obsessions Entice vibe that I ordered Problem now is that I really really want something like that. I want the velvety plastic and the deep rumbling vibrations like Entice has. ...
Concerto seems really nice. I think you should go with that one if you haven't already.
02/17/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
If you're looking at the Concerto, I'm guessing you're open to silicone as well as velvet cote plastic? I don't have the Concerto but I do have the Rondo by Siena and if they have the same motors, that one definitely fits the bill. ...
I would suggest the Siena Rondo too. I have it and it's very powerful with deep vibrations.

It would be one of my top toys but unfortunately I find it loud. If I get the house to myself and I'm in the mood - Rondo comes out to play!!!

I'd love to get Concerto but worried it will be loud too.
I need my own place or a sound-proof room
02/17/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
Mmmmmmmm - think I need one of these Sinnflut vibes!
02/17/2011
Total posts: 21
Unique posters: 13