Vibrators made of precious metals?

Vibrators made of precious metals?

satinlady550 satinlady550
satinlady550
Related to: 
I noticed EF is selling dildo etc out of aluminum and other precious metals. Is anyone worried about the health risk these may cause is inserted into your body?
09/04/2012
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Trysexual Trysexual
Define precious metals...I don't consider Aluminum or stainless steel precious....do they have gold, silver or platinum now?

But no, I wouldn't be worried about Aluminum or stainless steel. People have plates, hips and what not implanted that are titanium etc.
09/04/2012
satinlady550 satinlady550
Quote:
Originally posted by Trysexual
Define precious metals...I don't consider Aluminum or stainless steel precious....do they have gold, silver or platinum now?

But no, I wouldn't be worried about Aluminum or stainless steel. People have plates, hips and what not ...
I stand corrected and you are right Aluminum and stainless steel are not precious metals they are pure metals. No, I haven't noticed any gold or silver toys although that would be interesting.

I greatly appreciate your input on my question.. Thanks so much! Have a wonderful day...
09/04/2012
Sodom and Gomorrah Sodom and Gomorrah
I would be concerned of aluminum and alzheimers or something. That just seems too way off to worry about that now. That would be awful to start forgetting where you put your vibrator or dildo!
09/04/2012
CollegeFun2014 CollegeFun2014
I feel the same way as Trysexual. If the type of metal can be put into your body by a doctor for a medical procedure then I don't see a problem with it being put inside your body by you...or a partner
09/04/2012
satinlady550 satinlady550
Quote:
Originally posted by Sodom and Gomorrah
I would be concerned of aluminum and alzheimers or something. That just seems too way off to worry about that now. That would be awful to start forgetting where you put your vibrator or dildo!
Kindled Fuego, I have read alot about aluminum and how toxic it is in the body. Alzheimers, issues with birth defects,and many other that I won't get into.

Yes, that would be awful forgetting where you put your sex toy...
09/05/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
I can't seem to find the link, but I did once see an article about expensive sex toys, once of which was a gold, diamond-encrusted dildo! I think the article said the man who bought it for his wife paid over a million for it!

Lelo also has a gold-plated version of the Olga available.
09/05/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by satinlady550
I noticed EF is selling dildo etc out of aluminum and other precious metals. Is anyone worried about the health risk these may cause is inserted into your body?
It depends what metal. Aluminum is NOT a "precious metal". The true "precious metals", especially GOLD and PLATINUM are very non reactive and thus used in multiple medical implants. Other metals..especially titanium and stainless steel are used in medical instruments and implanted devices, specifically because of their non reactivity and safety within the human body. Thus, all the toys made of these (such as the stainless steel EJoy plugs) should be VERY safe.
09/05/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
I can't seem to find the link, but I did once see an article about expensive sex toys, once of which was a gold, diamond-encrusted dildo! I think the article said the man who bought it for his wife paid over a million for it!

Lelo also has ...
I would LOVE a solid gold and diamond dildo. Sadly, a FEW things are ahead of it on the "must pay for" list.
09/05/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by satinlady550
I noticed EF is selling dildo etc out of aluminum and other precious metals. Is anyone worried about the health risk these may cause is inserted into your body?
I worry far more about dildos and vibes made from METEORITES. Who knows what materials and potentially radioactive compounds are in those? Does anyone do a full chemical analysis and safety check before grinding it into a sexy shape and selling it for insertion into peoples bodies???? I would have serious questions about those, long before worrying about any "terrestrial" metals from the good old earth.
09/05/2012
satinlady550 satinlady550
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
I can't seem to find the link, but I did once see an article about expensive sex toys, once of which was a gold, diamond-encrusted dildo! I think the article said the man who bought it for his wife paid over a million for it!

Lelo also has ...
Speechless!!!! I will have to check out the Lelo and thanks for the information.
09/05/2012
satinlady550 satinlady550
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
It depends what metal. Aluminum is NOT a "precious metal". The true "precious metals", especially GOLD and PLATINUM are very non reactive and thus used in multiple medical implants. Other metals..especially titanium and stainless ...
If you notice above I agreed with Trysexual.. Aluminum is a Pure Metal not a precious metal. Thanks for correcting my clerical mistake. I know alot of surgical instruments, and implants are made from titanium and stainless steel. I was concerned about the metal because surgical tools and instruments are produced in a very sanitary and sterle enviroment.
Aluminum is very toxic to our bodies, and that was my major concern.

I wanted to see if the anyone had concerns about all of the metal sex toys. Thanks for commenting..
09/05/2012
xxjoel xxjoel
I wouldn't worry.
09/05/2012
satinlady550 satinlady550
Thanks everyone for your comments.. I really appreciate your input. Thanks so much!
09/15/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
I worry far more about dildos and vibes made from METEORITES. Who knows what materials and potentially radioactive compounds are in those? Does anyone do a full chemical analysis and safety check before grinding it into a sexy shape and selling it ...
The meteorite-toy that was offered here on Eden was an April Fools' joke (if you already are aware of this, disregard this comment). Unless of course there are other such toys about, though I'd be highly suspicious of any of them being real as opposed to hoaxes.
09/15/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
I would LOVE a solid gold and diamond dildo. Sadly, a FEW things are ahead of it on the "must pay for" list.
I know, right? If I'm ever the richest woman on Earth, I'm going to get a solid platinum dildo, have it loaded up with diamonds, and then spam pictures of it all over the internet.

"My orgasms are worth millions!!!"

... I think riches would make me go insane, frankly.
09/15/2012
jr2012 jr2012
aluminum is a controversial material, for sure. Hard science seems to come down on the side of "it's okay" but there is just so much out there that makes me question it. I like to play it safe so I personally avoid it (easy when considering sex toys, since there's so much out there!). But I don't think badly of anyone who is using it.
09/16/2012
LavenderSkies LavenderSkies
Quote:
Originally posted by satinlady550
Kindled Fuego, I have read alot about aluminum and how toxic it is in the body. Alzheimers, issues with birth defects,and many other that I won't get into.

Yes, that would be awful forgetting where you put your sex toy...
Oh no! I'll be reading up more on this.
09/17/2012
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 9