What do you think of this forever yours vibrator?

What do you think of this forever yours vibrator?

kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
link

its water proof,it's really cute,I think I like the pink better because of the hearts the purple is nice too though...It's not the usual 1" diameter of nearly all traditional vibes it does have a nice amount of insertable length...Do you see anything nicer or comparable to this vibe in the same price range say $21 or less?
01/01/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Envy Envy
Looks cute, I'd rather get the purple. Just, because it's plastic, I expect it to be loud as hell.
01/01/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
Looks cute, I'd rather get the purple. Just, because it's plastic, I expect it to be loud as hell.
it says velvety texture?
01/01/2011
ToyGeek ToyGeek
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
it says velvety texture?
That velvety texture comes from a specific treatment of plastic, but it's definitely hard plastic. Like Doc Johnson's Slimline Velvet Touch, for example.
01/01/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGeek
That velvety texture comes from a specific treatment of plastic, but it's definitely hard plastic. Like Doc Johnson's Slimline Velvet Touch, for example.
um do you guys think its nice or would be nice or would you pass?
01/01/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
um do you guys think its nice or would be nice or would you pass?
It's cute but I would pass on it.
01/01/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
It's cute but I would pass on it.
would it feel the same as this? link

I had that a long time ago and liked the material feeling.....but I want something mor than 1" diameter lol
01/01/2011
ToyGeek ToyGeek
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
would it feel the same as this? link

I had that a long time ago and liked the material feeling.....but I want something mor than 1" diameter lol
The one you're looking at is actually smaller than the one you had, so I say pass on it. However, you are correct in that the plastics are the same.

The Groovies Slimline is a little bigger than either one, but the vibrations aren't as strong.
01/01/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGeek
The one you're looking at is actually smaller than the one you had, so I say pass on it. However, you are correct in that the plastics are the same.

The Groovies Slimline is a little bigger than either one, but the vibrations aren't as strong.
I'm pretty sure the truly yours has an inch and something in diamerter where the velvet touch was just one inch??

The velvet touch had a velvety texture so the truly yours would also?
01/02/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
Not my thing, but then Isla has basically ruined any basic vibrators for me now.
01/02/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGeek
That velvety texture comes from a specific treatment of plastic, but it's definitely hard plastic. Like Doc Johnson's Slimline Velvet Touch, for example.
how about Jenna’s velvet jewels royal? do you think it is satisfying even though it gets slimmer as it goes down? I know I sent u a message saying what I would get but I can't decide lol...maybe I would just go with the velvet touch it has like 5 inches insertable but its 1 inch diameter...I cant remember is that satisfying to most people?
01/02/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
Not my thing, but then Isla has basically ruined any basic vibrators for me now.
isla??
01/02/2011
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 5