Wireless vibrating egg

Contributor: Wenden Wenden
Can anyone recommend a wireless device that doesn’t “cycle” through? One that either has one type or one that you can set on one and adjust the speed. Kind of like a wired egg with the intensity dial. Adjusting the speed is a major “want” in a product.
09/17/2020
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • Save 50% On Shower Nozzle With Enema Set
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: CuriousFun CuriousFun
Hrmm...I'm having trouble of thinking of any wireless eggs that have a dial control instead of a button.

Does it have to be an egg? I know there are several phallic-shaped vibrators that have dial controls on the bottom to adjust the intensity. There are also toys like the Lilac G or Angel Bunny that have either a wheel (Lilac G) or plus/minus buttons (Angel Bunny) to control the speed/intensity, but those are rabbits (though I do know Eden carries a variety of rabbits with that sort of control panel, if that design interests you). One of my very favourite rabbits, the EF Eros, has plus/minus buttons to adjust the intensity, as do both of my air pulsation clit toys (the Lelo Sona and the Satisfyer Pro Penguin). In fact, it seems like most Lelo and Satisfyer products have adjustable intensity....again, via plus/minus buttons.

....but I'm coming up blank in regards to any wireless eggs with that sort of control panel, I'm sorry.
09/19/2020
Contributor: Leil@ Leil@
Quote:
Originally posted by Wenden
Can anyone recommend a wireless device that doesn’t “cycle” through? One that either has one type or one that you can set on one and adjust the speed. Kind of like a wired egg with the intensity dial. Adjusting the speed is a major “want” in a ... more
I may recommend considering Amour remote bullet. It isn't exactly "doesn't cycle through" toy, but it has 7 vibration patterns, and each pattern has 5 speeds, which can be changed via remote.

Also, you may look towards pocket rockets, for instance, O Rocket. It is amazing for clit stimulation and has different speeds that can be adjusted by the dial-base controller.

With beautiful Ora you also have a possibility to increase or decrease the intensity of vibrations.

Ergonomic Eden silicone massager not only has 12 vibration patterns that feel amazing but you can set different levels of intensity for each of them.

Another literally fantastic option with adjustable speeds is Starstruck fantasy. This is a luxury toy with a unique design and incredible stimulation!

Oh, and I almost forgot about toys with sense motion control as Tiani 3 where you're able to regulate the intensity of vibrations by simply tilting the remote.
09/21/2020
Contributor: Robin Goodfellow Robin Goodfellow
Quote:
Originally posted by Leil@
I may recommend considering Amour remote bullet. It isn't exactly "doesn't cycle through" toy, but it has 7 vibration patterns, and each pattern has 5 speeds, which can be changed via remote.

Also, you may look towards pocket ... more
Thanks for the detailed overview of some eggs! I'm in the market, and appreciated your insight.
01/10/2021
Contributor: Leil@ Leil@
Quote:
Originally posted by Robin Goodfellow
Thanks for the detailed overview of some eggs! I'm in the market, and appreciated your insight.
I hope my recommendations will be helpful and you'll find something to boost your lovemaking!
01/12/2021
Contributor: I preferred a mix between the two I preferred a mix between the two
I haven't found one I liked yet
02/21/2021