Loss of penile sensitivity, treatments.

Loss of penile sensitivity, treatments.

Gr8pumpkin Gr8pumpkin
Guys, have you experienced any loss of sensitivity as you get older? What have you done to try to regain it.

I have been reading some information on this topic, some seem to recommend a product M1M oil.
Looking at the ingredients it looks like it could help, but it is pretty pricey. As an experiment I got some pure unrefined Shea butter and have been using it to rejuvenate the skin on my member. Supposedly Shea butter can repair skin cells and increase capillary density in skin tissue. So far it does seem to be working. The main reason I have been trying this is to regain enough feeling that I can cum with oral, and to hasten the time for orgasm with intercourse, which seem to take too long, and many times I don't get off at all. Anyway, I just want your opinions, thanks.
Ladies, you are welcome to comment too, if your S.O. Has had similar issues.
04/29/2016
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
See your doctor, seen your doctor, ruled everything else out, now ask your question.

If you've covered the above lets talk short term long term goals. What are you really looking for?

Better health, sensation, erection quality???
05/11/2016
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I certainly have this problem - in spades. After giving my wife multiple orgasms every time we have sex, I will orgasm on average about 1-2x per week. I'd be very skeptical of any topical solutions - but I'm kinda desperate, so I'm going to try your Shea butter option. Stay tuned...
05/17/2016
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Gr8pumpkin
Guys, have you experienced any loss of sensitivity as you get older? What have you done to try to regain it.

I have been reading some information on this topic, some seem to recommend a product M1M oil.
Looking at the ingredients it looks ...
I searched for M1M oil to no avail - can you give more info on where to find the product?
05/17/2016
Gr8pumpkin Gr8pumpkin
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I searched for M1M oil to no avail - can you give more info on where to find the product?
It is called Man1Man oil, it's all over the Internet, even Amazon.com. It's kind of pricey, and if you ca believe the reviews it may actually help to some extent.
05/18/2016
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Gr8pumpkin
It is called Man1Man oil, it's all over the Internet, even Amazon.com. It's kind of pricey, and if you ca believe the reviews it may actually help to some extent.
Well I dove in and ordered a bottle - and also ordered VitaMax Gel. I'll compare them and let you know what I think.
05/19/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Be very wary of topical solutions and bareback (no condom) sex.

Besides the issue of transference for products not meant for both geneders.

If the product contains testosterone or hormone enhancers you can seriously cause issues for a female partner.
07/27/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Be very wary of topical solutions and bareback (no condom) sex.

Besides the issue of transference for products not meant for both geneders.

If the product contains testosterone or hormone enhancers you can seriously cause issues for a ...
Estrogen hormone creams, administered vaginally can also lead to transferrence issues for men.

Also oral sex should never be conducted when using hormone creams/oinments or lotions.
09/10/2016
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Well I dove in and ordered a bottle - and also ordered VitaMax Gel. I'll compare them and let you know what I think.
Both products failed completely - which really didn't surprise me. The problem is nerve damage/aging - nothing to do with making your skin 'rejuvenated'. There's an outside chance that improving vascular circulation could help - but I've tried pumping - which really amps up the penile blood supply - to no avail.

For now I just have to remind my wife to grip harder!
09/10/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Both products failed completely - which really didn't surprise me. The problem is nerve damage/aging - nothing to do with making your skin 'rejuvenated'. There's an outside chance that improving vascular circulation could help - but ...
Let me go sciencey...

L-carnitine can definitely help restore lost sensitivity to the penis, making for more pleasurable penis-based experiences.

L-carnitine helps the body produce energy. It is important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes.

Topical creams and ointments containing L-carnitine [I believe Man1 Man Oil contains Acetyl-L-carnitine] are a possibility but only via long term extensive use (it takes days, weeks for topical agents to absorb into the skin, some creams never make it past the 2nd or 3rd layer, most go into the blood stream and not the muscles or nervous system) would they help the affected area and such long term use I never advised.

However oral supplements are another option, L-carnitine (as Acetyl-L-carnitine or Propionyl-L-carnitine) is an amino acid body builders use but the same usage has been clinically shown to assist with male fertility.

Going and buying some Acetyl-L-carnitine and Propionyl-L-carnitine high strength supplements from a health store and trying them for 7 to 12 weeks, with an expected run of 6 months (note a minimum of 4-6 weeks is needed for the body to adapt to such a regime).

Worst case you lose a little wight, best case your body repairs from the inside out on the cellular level and sensitivity returns (partially or fully).
09/11/2016
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Let me go sciencey...

L-carnitine can definitely help restore lost sensitivity to the penis, making for more pleasurable penis-based experiences.

L-carnitine helps the body produce energy. It is important for heart and brain function, ...
Yeah - I'm not buying it. I've taken L-Carnatine to no avail - and the recommended regimen for Man1 Man Oil, Argine Max and others.

The FDA is suing the makes of Man1 for falsely creating '3rd party' studies - that were internally generated.

Enough money wasted chasing rainbows.
09/11/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Yeah - I'm not buying it. I've taken L-Carnatine to no avail - and the recommended regimen for Man1 Man Oil, Argine Max and others.

The FDA is suing the makes of Man1 for falsely creating '3rd party' studies - that were ...
Hmm, i did hear a lot of groups are in a similar situation. For $72.40 I can hire a company to give me a thousand positive reviews for any medical product I can think up. But the science behind L-carnitine is still positive.

That all said, to each their own. What works for one may nto work for another.

For instance dermal abrasion and restoration of the skin has been shown to rejuvenate nerve sensitivity.

Daily use of a mild acidic cream (face wash?) to remove dead skin and permeate the outer dermis followed by the application of anti-scarring silicone sheets/gel have been shown to increase skin softness and vitality.

This process is used for burn victims and post-surgery areas. But is also used post operatively for those who have undergone surgical penis enlargement so as to return sensation, decrease swelling and prevent scarring of the glan.

This method, I would propose, could be used to similar effect.
09/11/2016
merc41 merc41
I am suffering from lost of penile sensativity due to pain meds taken for a very bad back. I have tried Man1 oil no help. Lately I have read that penis pumps may help restore or increase penile sensativity. Atleast thats what hydro max claims. Anyone with comments or experience with lack of sensativity or penis pumps helping?
Jan 9, 1:19 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by merc41
I am suffering from lost of penile sensativity due to pain meds taken for a very bad back. I have tried Man1 oil no help. Lately I have read that penis pumps may help restore or increase penile sensativity. Atleast thats what hydro max claims. Anyone ...
I have used penis pumps 'for fun' - I did not notice any increase in sensitivity. Certainly blood flow is temporarily increased to the penis - but failing an external source of arousal, my erection would subside soon after removing the suction.
Jan 9, 4:47 pm
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I have used penis pumps 'for fun' - I did not notice any increase in sensitivity. Certainly blood flow is temporarily increased to the penis - but failing an external source of arousal, my erection would subside soon after removing the suction.
Which is 90% of the effect.

Plus if you were to become sensitive I would be very concerned about blood flow never inflammation caused by pressure. that is you pumped too much and it hurts now.
Jan 10, 3:12 am
merc41 merc41
Please read my post in how to increase ejculation volume April 29. I bought a BathMate HydroMax and have gotten good results after only useing it for a month.
May 27, 3:24 pm
Gr8pumpkin Gr8pumpkin
Quote:
Originally posted by merc41
Please read my post in how to increase ejculation volume April 29. I bought a BathMate HydroMax and have gotten good results after only useing it for a month.
Ok, so I tried the shea butter regimen for quite a long time, it does seem to make the skin softer and more flexible, but I can't say it has increased my sensitivity much if at all. What has been helping to some degree is meditation. Ommmmmm, ya, I know, it sounds crazy, but, taking a half hour every day to just relax and calm the racket going on in my brain caused by all the "stuff" that needs to be done seems to help. The way it works is if you start the day amped up, the adrenaline in your body doesn't drop off and you can't focus on any single thought without the junk intruding. Starting the day with meditation drops the adrenaline level and lowers the panic threshold so there is more room to move up. So a calmer brain, equals better focus, such as paying attention to what you are FEELING during sex, both emotionally and physically. It really does seem to help, if you do it regularly. Using this method I can mostly switch my focus back to the physical sensations I need and want to achieve orgasm. Some times I still get tuned in to my wife's pleasure and that focus shift keeps me from getting over the top. I just find it difficult sometimes to keep concentrating on MY pleasure when SHE is having such a good time with multiple orgasms. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.
Good luck with YOUR journey towards sexual awakening, I hope you do try meditation, it truly helps in every way.
Oct 31, 10:15 am
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Gr8pumpkin
Ok, so I tried the shea butter regimen for quite a long time, it does seem to make the skin softer and more flexible, but I can't say it has increased my sensitivity much if at all. What has been helping to some degree is meditation. Ommmmmm, ...
Interesting suggestion. Meditation is good for a lot of things...

But I have to say that my problem is very much as you described - I get wrapped up in my wife's pleasure - then look down with disappointment at myself. Then anxiety starts - can I get hard again.

It's obviously age related - I've always focused on my wife's pleasure - which one reason it's so hard to change that focus. But as a younger man I would not loose the erection - or it would return quickly.

For a while cock rings and Cialis helped - but it seems that nothing much is working these days. I just ordered a DB Magnus cock sheath to experiment with.

The journey continues.
Oct 31, 11:41 am
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 4