Dry

Dry

readyformore readyformore
My husband and I may have over done it this weekend celebrating some good things that happened for us recently - I am swollen (which at first made things tighter and better for him and I didn't mind that) but it is the dryness that has me concerned. I am normally very wet, so much so that I have to wear panty liners all the time. Now I am dry and my vagina is very hot - not painful and there is no itching...any suggestions as to how to get that wetness back? It is okay when he plays with me or we have sex but in the interim it is so dry.
03/16/2009
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Viv Viv
For general dryness, a good water-based lube would make you more comfortable. something without glycerin (can trigger infections in women prone to them) would be best--Maximus gets great reviews.

Now, when you say you are swollen, what do you mean? is there an underlying medical condition? or is this just from vigorous celebrating? Have you seen a doctor?
03/16/2009
readyformore readyformore
Quote:
Originally posted by Viv
For general dryness, a good water-based lube would make you more comfortable. something without glycerin (can trigger infections in women prone to them) would be best--Maximus gets great reviews.

Now, when you say you are swollen, what do ...
Vigorous celebrating - he walked out of our marriage for a long time and came back and since coming back things have been awesome.

From Thursday to today - he fucked me about 17 times. It was awesome (laughs) and then yesterday I told him it might be good to tone it down for a bit because I was swollen and dry and needed time to recover. I've never had that much sex in one time in my life. It was awesome but a little much. Don't think we'll try that again, lol
03/16/2009
Nashville Nashville
Quote:
Originally posted by readyformore
My husband and I may have over done it this weekend celebrating some good things that happened for us recently - I am swollen (which at first made things tighter and better for him and I didn't mind that) but it is the dryness that has me ...
Replens- tried these after I had my son, they work miracles. link
03/16/2009
readyformore readyformore
Quote:
Originally posted by Nashville
Replens- tried these after I had my son, they work miracles. link
Awesome, I will try replens - THANK YOU!!!
03/16/2009
Cinnamon Chambers Cinnamon Chambers
With time your body changes. If it continues after trying topical remedies I might mention it at your next exam.

Congratulations on working things out.
03/16/2009
readyformore readyformore
Quote:
Originally posted by Cinnamon Chambers
With time your body changes. If it continues after trying topical remedies I might mention it at your next exam.

Congratulations on working things out.
Thanks! I will be sure to ask the doctor at my appointment in May if things haven't changed.
03/17/2009
smurfy smurfy
I get swollen and more tight to after having a lot of sex, you probably just need time to heal and a good vaginal moisturizer helps take some time off of healing and re-moisturizes and soothes the burning feeling.
03/30/2009
readyformore readyformore
Feeling much better after some rest! Thanks guys! Didn't stop completely, but cooled things down a bit, took your advice and things are getting back on track. Looks as though perimenopause is setting in though because along with dryness, other symptoms are noticeable so I will have to talk with the doctor about that.

Just ordered some toys and lubricants today...will have to keep in mind though not to repeat that weekend even though it was so much fun - the "honeymoon" we never had.
04/04/2009
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 5