Is the bladder supposed to feel weird during the act?

Is the bladder supposed to feel weird during the act?

Chilipepper Chilipepper
So, with such a long time since my last tryst, I had conveniently forgotten how much my bladder can't stand PIV sex. Now that I'm starting up a regular thing with a friend (long story on this, I won't bore you with it), I am concerned about this topic and want to know if other women have it and what can be done for it.

Everything fits fine. Lubing up is fine. Actions are fine. After about a minute of thrusting, my bladder starts feeling full and does that "painfully have to go" feeling, even though nothing is in it. This has happened before with Mulder and the couple of other friends. I generally let them have their fun and tell them not to worry about me ... I'm just wanting the damn thing to get over with already ... Needless to say, I know there's more to sex than PIV and rather enjoy the rest of the act.

Does the pain/full-bladder thing ever go away? Is it even normal? Psychosomatic?
07/31/2012
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
So, with such a long time since my last tryst, I had conveniently forgotten how much my bladder can't stand PIV sex. Now that I'm starting up a regular thing with a friend (long story on this, I won't bore you with it), I am concerned ...
This is actually happening to me right now. I hope someone else answers and has a good idea of what it really is. I'd love to know.
07/31/2012
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by LusciousLollypop
This is actually happening to me right now. I hope someone else answers and has a good idea of what it really is. I'd love to know.
So did yours just develop out of the blue or has it always been that way? Mine has always been this way, which might be a reason why I stayed in a celibate marriage for ten years - not having to deal with this bladder issue.

My GYN and all say I'm perfectly normal and arranged perfectly fine down there, so there's nothing wrong with me physically.
08/01/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
So did yours just develop out of the blue or has it always been that way? Mine has always been this way, which might be a reason why I stayed in a celibate marriage for ten years - not having to deal with this bladder issue.

My GYN and all say ...
It actually just developed. I am not sure why. I thought I might have had a UTI, but I got it checked out and I didn't. It happens about every 1 in 2 times that I have sex now. I asked about it and they said they would make a follow up appointment with me in a few weeks and it may clear up by itself. I'm like.. "Clear what up? What is it?" and they didn't know. Some woman just have a very small bladder and it triggers something when the cervix is being hit like that. That is what I think it is, but who knows.
08/01/2012
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by LusciousLollypop
It actually just developed. I am not sure why. I thought I might have had a UTI, but I got it checked out and I didn't. It happens about every 1 in 2 times that I have sex now. I asked about it and they said they would make a follow up ...
Seems the most reasonable explanation - bladder size. I'm beginning to feel I'm the only person with this problem.
08/02/2012
Cat E. Cat E.
Every time there's penetration I have a slightly uncomfortable feeling like I have to pee. I've always been that way and I do, and always have, had an overactive bladder.
08/03/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 3