Teneo Uno and pelvic muscles

Teneo Uno and pelvic muscles

Rossie Rossie
I would like feedback from Teneo Uno owners. Did your Uno really helped improve your pelvic muscles after a certain period of usage? Occasionally, I have a bit of incontinence issue when I cough/sneeze and I'm considering trying the Uno. The Duo is out of the picture since I have a tilted uterus (I have the original Smart Balls but they scratch my vagina lips so they're sitting somewhere in my closet).
01/21/2010
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Blinker Blinker
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
I would like feedback from Teneo Uno owners. Did your Uno really helped improve your pelvic muscles after a certain period of usage? Occasionally, I have a bit of incontinence issue when I cough/sneeze and I'm considering trying the Uno. The ...
I'd like to know about this, too. I have a tilted uterus and only found out the Teneo Uno is recommended for those with such conditions AFTER I ordered the original SmartBalls. I've been trying so hard with them but all with no luck. They won't even stay inside me!
06/28/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
I would like feedback from Teneo Uno owners. Did your Uno really helped improve your pelvic muscles after a certain period of usage? Occasionally, I have a bit of incontinence issue when I cough/sneeze and I'm considering trying the Uno. The ...
Absolutely they help. The Emigi actually made my bf think my vagina was my butt hole while in the shower this week...YEA that effective for me. The Teneo duo is made for titled ones. You should try the Emigi. Did you read my review? You can see the comparison in size.
06/28/2010
Blinker Blinker
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Absolutely they help. The Emigi actually made my bf think my vagina was my butt hole while in the shower this week...YEA that effective for me. The Teneo duo is made for titled ones. You should try the Emigi. Did you read my review? You can see the ...
Do you actually have to work your PC muscles or do Kegel's while you're wearing things like the Emigi? Or do those things just do the work for you? Because I'm totally getting that Emigi. Looks like a Tylenol pill though.
06/28/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Blinker
Do you actually have to work your PC muscles or do Kegel's while you're wearing things like the Emigi? Or do those things just do the work for you? Because I'm totally getting that Emigi. Looks like a Tylenol pill though.
You can do both. They work as is, but you can increase it by lightly tugging on the cord and doing kegels.
06/28/2010
Envy Envy
I'm eying the Emigi as well, I don't know what color to get though. I'm worried they might not stay my vag likes to spit everything out when it gets the chance. >_> I'm hoping they help me keep things inside easier.
06/29/2010
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Absolutely they help. The Emigi actually made my bf think my vagina was my butt hole while in the shower this week...YEA that effective for me. The Teneo duo is made for titled ones. You should try the Emigi. Did you read my review? You can see the ...
Wow, just finished reading your review and ordered an Emigi right away! The Uno is good but seems like the Emigi is even better!
06/30/2010
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 4