craziest places to have sex?

craziest places to have sex?

frisky069 frisky069
i love having sex in different places, my most recent place was the movie theater, where has your craziest place been to have sex at?!
08/07/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
married with children married with children
outside.
08/07/2011
GravyCakes GravyCakes
how did you get away w/ having sex at a movie theater? was it actually in the theater?
08/08/2011
Madeira Madeira
I've done it:
In the middle of the road
in a graveyard
on the beach
in a college classroom
on a fire escape
in a movie theater
on my parents kitchen and dining room tables
on a playground
in a church parking lot
and loads of other places
08/08/2011
Sinfully Sinfully
The in a playground one is dangerous and I would never risk that. Any place where kids are likely to hang out would be a big no no for me.
08/08/2011
Booktease Booktease
Quote:
Originally posted by frisky069
i love having sex in different places, my most recent place was the movie theater, where has your craziest place been to have sex at?!
Oh, my gosh. I have a great list. Heh.

My partner and I went to my super religious grandparents house for dinner. We decided to take a walk out in the forest behind their house and ended up having sex on a log. Bee was wearing a skirt, so I just lifted it up and went to town. It was amazing. We went back to the house and ate dinner with my family like nothing happened.

We once had sex in the car on the side of the road after a really long road trip. We had packed a vibrator and I started using it in the car while Bee was driving. She eventually got so frustrated, that she pulled over and put her mouth on me. It was so hot. The car shook as other cars whizzed past us on the highway.

We had sex in my car (parked near the lake) a lot when we first started dating, just to get away from my family.

We had sex in the middle of an empty river bed, just off of a hiking trail through the mountains once. We also had sex in a field, near sunset, behind an old church. It was beautiful and probably my favorite spot.

Not sex, but still: We made out in the Vatican.
08/08/2011
Madeira Madeira
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinfully
The in a playground one is dangerous and I would never risk that. Any place where kids are likely to hang out would be a big no no for me.
Oh we did it reallllllly late at night
08/08/2011
frisky069 frisky069
Quote:
Originally posted by GravyCakes
how did you get away w/ having sex at a movie theater? was it actually in the theater?
it was, it was during the day, and there was only about 10 people in there, and i had on soffe shorts on and got on top of him and pulled them aside, no one noticed, it was just a lil hard to me quiet lol
08/08/2011
frisky069 frisky069
Quote:
Originally posted by Booktease
Oh, my gosh. I have a great list. Heh.

My partner and I went to my super religious grandparents house for dinner. We decided to take a walk out in the forest behind their house and ended up having sex on a log. Bee was wearing a skirt, so I ...
nice, i had sex in the woods one time, while my boyfriend and i were on vacation with my parents, and on the highway in a car, on the way back from a roadtrip, both definitely fun!
08/08/2011
Booktease Booktease
Quote:
Originally posted by frisky069
nice, i had sex in the woods one time, while my boyfriend and i were on vacation with my parents, and on the highway in a car, on the way back from a roadtrip, both definitely fun!
Hah. I love how similar our lists are! Woo! Outdoor sex is spectacular. And in the car sex is fun because of the lack of space for movement, I think.
08/10/2011
dontbackdown02 dontbackdown02
Outside in a car
08/10/2011
frisky069 frisky069
Quote:
Originally posted by Booktease
Hah. I love how similar our lists are! Woo! Outdoor sex is spectacular. And in the car sex is fun because of the lack of space for movement, I think.
lol yeah, i always love the feeling of almost getting caught too
08/11/2011
Booktease Booktease
Quote:
Originally posted by frisky069
lol yeah, i always love the feeling of almost getting caught too
Yes! Its terrifying and thrilling at the same time.
08/11/2011
frisky069 frisky069
Quote:
Originally posted by Booktease
Yes! Its terrifying and thrilling at the same time.
totally agree
08/12/2011
Eva Schwaltz Eva Schwaltz
I haven't had sex anywhere crazy, but seen it a lot at concerts.
08/14/2011
frisky069 frisky069
Quote:
Originally posted by Eva Schwaltz
I haven't had sex anywhere crazy, but seen it a lot at concerts.
i've never done that before! but then again i haven't been to many concerts at all lol
08/15/2011
frisky069 frisky069
Quote:
Originally posted by Madeira
I've done it:
In the middle of the road
in a graveyard
on the beach
in a college classroom
on a fire escape
in a movie theater
on my parents kitchen and dining room tables
on a playground
in a church parking lot
and loads of other places
ha nice, a lot of places =]
08/15/2011
Jaimes Jaimes
The dressing room in my college theatre, a patio, hot tub in the mountains, friend's guest bathroom at a party.
08/15/2011
frisky069 frisky069
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaimes
The dressing room in my college theatre, a patio, hot tub in the mountains, friend's guest bathroom at a party.
i've never done it in a hot tub! though i've wanted to
08/21/2011
Total posts: 19
Unique posters: 9