Don’t you love having sex in public places?

Contributor: NinaH NinaH
Personally, I love getting it on in public places. Beach, park, the Ferris wheel, a train, even fitting room… I can’t even recall all the places I got naughty. I feel so dirty, so nasty and so thrilled! The idea of being caught just drives me crazy and results in INSANE orgasms! PS - I don’t like being watched, the mere possibility is enough for me

What about you, guys? Who else has sex in public? Do you have any tricks? I’ll share mine if you share yours
05/22/2019
  • Buy Any 2 Toys, Get Extra 30% Off
  • Give her 3 luxury treats for $60 only
  • Get a luxury couple's set for $60 only
  • Mix and match 3 men toys for $60 only
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: ArdentAshley ArdentAshley
I don't know whether I love it, because I've never tried sex in public! But the idea seems to me very tempting! And I am on the same page with you - I definitely don't want to be watched or caught!

The Ferris wheel? Isn't it dangerous to have sex there?
05/22/2019
Contributor: Soundside46 Soundside46
It is fun and a topic I have made a nice poll for so check that out if you have not already.
Outdoor sex poll

But we do enjoy sex outdoors but not necessarily in crowded public places. We have definitely fooled around in movie theaters, restaurants, and bars but never full blown sex. Come to think of it may be a library or two as well. But outdoors where you have a relatively good chance of being undisturbed is another story altogether.
05/25/2019
Contributor: Leil@ Leil@
I had outdoors sex, but frankly, I cannot say it turns me on much. The thought about being caught or watched makes me nervous and tense more than naughty and horny... maybe, I take some things too seriously and should try to be more open-minded
05/29/2019
Contributor: NinaH NinaH
Quote:
Originally posted by ArdentAshley
I don't know whether I love it, because I've never tried sex in public! But the idea seems to me very tempting! And I am on the same page with you - I definitely don't want to be watched or caught!

The Ferris wheel? Isn't it ...
It is quite dangerous, that's why it's so exciting!
05/30/2019
Contributor: NinaH NinaH
Quote:
Originally posted by Soundside46
It is fun and a topic I have made a nice poll for so check that out if you have not already.
Outdoor sex poll

But we do enjoy sex outdoors but not necessarily in crowded public places. We have definitely fooled around in movie theaters, ...
Thank for the note! I definitely check your poll out!

I like having hookup in public but not crowded places too. Despite I enjoying public sex, but I'm definitely not exhibitionist, and to injure accidental passerby's feelings is the last thing I want.

Do you usually plan your outdoor sex, or is it spontaneous? I prefer getting it on spontaneously because when it's unexpected, it's the most thrilling experience. But when planning this, we could make a certain preparation as wearing appropriate clothing.
05/31/2019
Contributor: Soundside46 Soundside46
Quote:
Originally posted by NinaH
Thank for the note! I definitely check your poll out!

I like having hookup in public but not crowded places too. Despite I enjoying public sex, but I'm definitely not exhibitionist, and to injure accidental passerby's feelings is the ...
Yeah, crowded public places are not for us. Sometimes it is spontaneous but mostly it is planned. You wear loose clothing no underwear or maybe you go out with plug in or one of those remote control vibrators.
05/31/2019
Contributor: NinaH NinaH
Quote:
Originally posted by Leil@
I had outdoors sex, but frankly, I cannot say it turns me on much. The thought about being caught or watched makes me nervous and tense more than naughty and horny... maybe, I take some things too seriously and should try to be more open-minded ...
it is fear that gives adrenaline and makes public sex so exciting! But if you feel discomfort, maybe this kind of adventure just is not for you. Or just give it time... and maybe you'll meet a hot guy who dispels all your concerns about sex in public and you'll have this incredible experience!
05/31/2019
Contributor: Leil@ Leil@
Quote:
Originally posted by NinaH
it is fear that gives adrenaline and makes public sex so exciting! But if you feel discomfort, maybe this kind of adventure just is not for you. Or just give it time... and maybe you'll meet a hot guy who dispels all your concerns about sex in ...
I've already met a hot guy, but he is not into public sex also!

But I don't exclude that once we will be able to appreciate this exciting experience!
06/04/2019
Contributor: Narrawhore Narrawhore
Quote:
Originally posted by NinaH
Personally, I love getting it on in public places. Beach, park, the Ferris wheel, a train, even fitting room… I can’t even recall all the places I got naughty. I feel so dirty, so nasty and so thrilled! The idea of being caught just drives me ...
I like guys who consider girls and women as meat for fucking frats bbc love doing the walk of shame to my car naked covered in cum frats take all my cloths every time I the entire half minimskirt that showed my butt cheeks and my bikini top that didn’t cover my nipples anyway neithlol r ask about bc and both cummin you I stayed Friday sat and Sunday I fuckdd 50 somthing Guys
Now I have this
3 days fuckin strangers no longer clue who’s baby into is yet again I
06/14/2019
Contributor: Narrawhore Narrawhore
Quote:
Originally posted by Narrawhore
I like guys who consider girls and women as meat for fucking frats bbc love doing the walk of shame to my car naked covered in cum frats take all my cloths every time I the entire half minimskirt that showed my butt cheeks and my bikini top that ...
I look so good pregnant
06/14/2019
Contributor: solbc19 solbc19
Car at the drive-in cinemas, car in a quiet street at night, wife gave me a blowjob while I was driving down the freeway and on a street after we pulled over before going to a dinner party. Done it in a private room at a day spa. Favourite is the outdoor bath tub at a place we stayed at.
08/18/2019
Contributor: Otelia Otelia
Actually,I think I am obsessive about sex in public...or nearly public, the possibility of being watched thrills me!
12/20/2019
Contributor: Otelia Otelia
Quote:
Originally posted by Narrawhore
I like guys who consider girls and women as meat for fucking frats bbc love doing the walk of shame to my car naked covered in cum frats take all my cloths every time I the entire half minimskirt that showed my butt cheeks and my bikini top that ...
sweet, sweet dreams !
12/20/2019
Contributor: Croc Croc
I had an ex who was 17, but she was an expert. We did it in a subway car and outside of a block of flats, in the yard. Also - in a summer camp with another girl, when younger.

Not my cup of tea certainly, agreed only because there was no place to bring about
12/20/2019
Contributor: Robin Goodfellow Robin Goodfellow
Quote:
Originally posted by NinaH
Personally, I love getting it on in public places. Beach, park, the Ferris wheel, a train, even fitting room… I can’t even recall all the places I got naughty. I feel so dirty, so nasty and so thrilled! The idea of being caught just drives me ...
I like getting it on while hiking in the mountains and on train and boat rides. But generally there is little chance of getting seen.
12/21/2019
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 9