Fantasies Brought To Life!!

Fantasies Brought To Life!!

Vnessa Vnessa
What is the most memorable fantasy that you actually shared with someone?
03/17/2015
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Believe it or not, even I'm too to say.
03/18/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Believe it or not, even I'm too to say.
TEASE TEASE TEASE lol. You reeeeaaaly won't share??? Pretty please
03/18/2015
RonLee RonLee
One fantasy i have had was to "be with" a particular person...
That person has now been my wife for almost a year!
03/19/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
One fantasy i have had was to "be with" a particular person...
That person has now been my wife for almost a year!
Well, it sure doesn't get much better than that. Sweet blessings to you both . And may you have many more years ahead!
03/19/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
One of mine was the first time I asked my partner if I was allowed to attempt oral sex on my partner. We were both younger and it was both of our first time. My first in giving and her first in receiving. I had been fantasizing about doing that for years before we met. Honestly, I still fantasize about doing it now, even after all the time we have been together.
03/19/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
One of mine was the first time I asked my partner if I was allowed to attempt oral sex on my partner. We were both younger and it was both of our first time. My first in giving and her first in receiving. I had been fantasizing about doing that for ...
My husband was also my first in this act. It is, perhaps, the most intimate experiences one can share in my opinion. Thank you for reminding me of my own treasured memory I can only imagine how stunning your partner was at that very moment!
03/19/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
TEASE TEASE TEASE lol. You reeeeaaaly won't share??? Pretty please
I'll already posted them on another thread started by wW. If you really want to know you will have to look it up.
03/19/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I'll already posted them on another thread started by wW. If you really want to know you will have to look it up.
I do believe I came across a little something at some point I know what you're referring to.
03/19/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Vnessa, you really don't want to know mine! I posted a few on a thread I had, but didn't tell all.
03/19/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
Vnessa, you really don't want to know mine! I posted a few on a thread I had, but didn't tell all.
I hope it doesn't have anything to do with SPIDERS ! Or tied up !
03/21/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
I don't do spiders at ALL!!! Lol I will scream worse than an 8 yr old girl. No joke. Tied up....Bring IT!!! LOL

I'm a little frightened now, Symbiasin lol
03/21/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I hope it doesn't have anything to do with SPIDERS ! Or tied up !
o.h. why?
03/21/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
What is the most memorable fantasy that you actually shared with someone?
V,
I misread the OP. I have never shared any juicy over the top fantasies with OH or gf's. She has asked me if I would like to do certain tv or movie personalities while watching the boob tube together. She knows nothing about my longtime f of being held captive by 4-5 beautiful women and them having their way with me.

However I do suppose our pegging adventures qualified now since I asked her about them long before. Wasn't really a fantasy though.

Now, do you fantasy about ......? Yes, another hangman game.
03/21/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
V,
I misread the OP. I have never shared any juicy over the top fantasies with OH or gf's. She has asked me if I would like to do certain tv or movie personalities while watching the boob tube together. She knows nothing about my longtime f of ...
Ha! 4-5 women because a couple just won't do lol. I'm not sure if those 4-5 are quite ready for you lol.
03/21/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
I always had the traditional fantasy, take your man to an undisclosed location, have your way with him. So, I did!

I arranged a hotel room, set it up with candles, music, wine (beer for him) on ice. I got everything ready on my way home from work and made sure the music was set on replay so all I would have to do is light the candles when we get there.

When I hot home I told him we were going to grab a bite to eat but I wanted to change. I put on my sexy lingerie (bra, panty, garter belt, thigh highs) along with this short, satin, black trench jacket that is a bit dressy. Nothing else. Then, I ran downstairs and said I was ready.

I told the hostess we could just eat in the bar that night. As we sat down, I let my jacket ride up my leg so he could see the lace of my stockings. He knew then, that I was up to no good lol. I took his hand to let him feel that there was nothing but the jacket It killed him to have to sit in a public place with me half naked.

After dinner, I took the keys and said I was driving. He of course gave me a look like "now what". That's when I blind folded him lol. Once we got to the hotel I kept him blind folded and took him in the side entrance so nobody would see.

Once I opened the door, I lit the candles and then released his blind fold. Then I removed my jacket so he could see all the lace. He just smiled and shook his head while Sade played softly in the background. That's when he grabbed me!

We had probably one of the most passionate nights we've ever had that night. He couldn't believe I went to all the trouble or thought.
03/21/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
o.h. why?
Omg, I did have not forgotten what those spiders were doing to that poor little girl ! I do admit, I was getting _ _ but scared at the same time. Still I had to watch almost the whole thing.

I didn't see the last few seconds, what happened afterwards ?
03/22/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I always had the traditional fantasy, take your man to an undisclosed location, have your way with him. So, I did!

I arranged a hotel room, set it up with candles, music, wine (beer for him) on ice. I got everything ready on my way home from ...
I'm glad you got to live it out. When I think of fantasy, I think of something ....... oh, aah. That sounded so romantic, a love story with a great ending.

Now share a naughty one with us....
Please !!!
03/22/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I'm glad you got to live it out. When I think of fantasy, I think of something ....... oh, aah. That sounded so romantic, a love story with a great ending.

Now share a naughty one with us....
Please !!! ...
Lol I can't think of anything I would call really naughty.

There was the one time that he had me naked and pined up against a wall of windows in our high rise suite. But that was more "in the moment" than naughty lol. I'm just glad that was some sturdy glass!!!! That was pure entertainment for anyone looking out their windows that night lol.
03/22/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
V,
I can't believe it. After this thread the other night, I had the most real dream ever! It was one of my fantasies come true in a dream ! It was so real and all the bodies and faces were so vivid. I shared it with OW and she said I'm spending too much time here. In the dream it involved her more than me. I was just a spectator.


03/25/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Fantasy's....what do you classify as a fantasy?
03/25/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
Fantasy's....what do you classify as a fantasy?
Wikipedia
A sexual fantasy, also called an erotic fantasy, is a mental image or pattern of thought that stirs a person's sexuality and can create or enhance sexual arousal.

Below is a paste of comment from Isabella Snow :

"If you think women don’t sit around fantasizing about very naughty things, think again. Women are experts when it comes to dreaming up the sauciest of fantasies, and they don’t bother limiting themselves to the traditional. The top 10 female sex fantasies covers everything from fetishes to threesomes, and you may be surprised to know that many women want to do more than just fantasize. Some women spend just as much time hoping their men will help put their female sex fantasies into practice. Sound interesting? Read on: We'll give you the inside scoop on the top 10 female sex fantasies -- and what she’s really daydreaming about when you least expect it."

And if you want to see the top 10 Female Fantasies she posted:
link
03/25/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Wikipedia
A sexual fantasy, also called an erotic fantasy, is a mental image or pattern of thought that stirs a person's sexuality and can create or enhance sexual arousal.

Below is a paste of comment from Isabella Snow : ...
Very nice

I wish I had more time to play on here but I'm getting ready to fall off the grid for a few days. I need a little R&R and there's a beach calling my name!!!
03/25/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Very nice

I wish I had more time to play on here but I'm getting ready to fall off the grid for a few days. I need a little R&R and there's a beach calling my name!!!
When you return, you can cross off, "Doing it at the beach" on the "Would your rather thread."
03/26/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
When you return, you can cross off, "Doing it at the beach" on the "Would your rather thread."
LOL!!!! Very enticing. Now, who's going to come bail us out of the Mexican prison when we get caught! Lol It's not like being back in the states . I'm sure we would get a round of applause from some of the teenagers here though
03/27/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
LOL!!!! Very enticing. Now, who's going to come bail us out of the Mexican prison when we get caught! Lol It's not like being back in the states . I'm sure we would get a round of applause from some of the teenagers here though
I will, if you can convince my partner to have sex with me on the actual beach.
03/28/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I will, if you can convince my partner to have sex with me on the actual beach.
In a heartbeat. Although, I just can't imagine her (or any girl) declining you and your trickery. I know you were pulling out all the stops. Surely you can wet her appetite for it???

I will apologize in advance (lol), there has been a LOT of tequila consumed today It was flowing very freely on the boat today!
03/28/2015
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I always had the traditional fantasy, take your man to an undisclosed location, have your way with him. So, I did!

I arranged a hotel room, set it up with candles, music, wine (beer for him) on ice. I got everything ready on my way home from ...
How fantastic - my wife would never actually plan anything that took more than a minimum amount of effort. I'm soooo jealous of our lucky husband!

Hope springs eternal - maybe I'll get my treat sometime soon!
04/09/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
In a heartbeat. Although, I just can't imagine her (or any girl) declining you and your trickery. I know you were pulling out all the stops. Surely you can wet her appetite for it???

I will apologize in advance (lol), there has been a ...
There is nothing to apologize for Vnessa. It's all good! I can cross off sex in a steam room off my bucket list. I was offered the opportunity to partake in a hot tub but declined. I thought chlorine + vagina = irritation and Dr. prescribed pills. I'm gonna go ahead and cross that one off as well.

Sometimes just getting invited to the party is enough for me .
04/10/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
There is nothing to apologize for Vnessa. It's all good! I can cross off sex in a steam room off my bucket list. I was offered the opportunity to partake in a hot tub but declined. I thought chlorine + vagina = irritation and Dr. prescribed ...
Cheers to Happy endings (cuz I know you ended up with a few--grin)
04/10/2015
Total posts: 30
Unique posters: 6