Horror Stories (People finding your toy stash)

Horror Stories (People finding your toy stash)

TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
I'm really interested in hearing peoples moments of horror where your visitors or children have found your stash of sex toys.

It to date has not happened to me but I've been a dinner party at a friends when one of the young ones have come out and asked "Mummy what's this?"
09/14/2015
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 2 FREE
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Orgasmic SEXtember Kit! Buy 2 For 85% Off
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
I'm really interested in hearing peoples moments of horror where your visitors or children have found your stash of sex toys.

It to date has not happened to me but I've been a dinner party at a friends when one of the young ones have ...
LOL! That must have been priceless. I also haven't had my stash found yet either but my partner and her sister haven't been so lucky. If I may, I'd like to share one of those stories.
09/14/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
LOL! That must have been priceless. I also haven't had my stash found yet either but my partner and her sister haven't been so lucky. If I may, I'd like to share one of those stories.
Sure, go ahead.
09/15/2015
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
My sister has found a vibrator of mine and made fun of me for it (this is when we were younger and I still lived with family) but I'm pretty sure she was just jealous that I had one and she didn't.
09/15/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Oh I just got told a interesting tale of woe.

Two brothers were helping their little sister and her fiancée move house and they found a whole heap of porno mags.

They confronted the fiancée about the graphic nature of the acts depicted only for him to deny they were his.

Turned out it was their sisters.
09/17/2015
edeneve edeneve
Hahahaha. I'll bet those brothers were shocked. I'd love to have been there when they realized they were hers.
09/18/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Oh I just got told a interesting tale of woe.

Two brothers were helping their little sister and her fiancée move house and they found a whole heap of porno mags.

They confronted the fiancée about the graphic nature of the acts ...
Oh my... That is truly priceless. Now the sister and fiancée have something titalating to discuss.
09/19/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Although I don't know how bad it was, I'm pretty sure a good portion of my stash has been found. I was walking into my daughter's bathroom as she was getting ready one morning when I noticed her wearing one of my Thongs. At first I was angry that she was wearing my panties, and I asked, why are you in MY panties??? She said it was because she needed it for her leggings. The, it dawned on me, everything else that is in that drawer!!! I immediately went on the search for a chest with a lock I now have a huge, locking, treasure chest.
09/19/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Sure, go ahead.
Ok here goes, (the names have been changed to protect all parties involved)

My partner's name is Starla (not really) and her sister's name is Effie (also not really). Effie currently is a divorced mother. The divorce had been a rough one for her. She was debating if she should date again. Anyway one day, Effie took am exceptionally long shower and Starla had to go to the bathroom. This was the only one in the house,so Starla had to pound on the door and wait till Effie finished her shower. When Effie finally finished her shower, Starla rushed in to go to the bathroom. When Starla went to flush the toilet, she noticed a purple jelly vibrating dildo sitting on top of the resivoir tank...
09/19/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Ok here goes, (the names have been changed to protect all parties involved)

My partner's name is Starla (not really) and her sister's name is Effie (also not really). Effie currently is a divorced mother. The divorce had been a rough ...
Oh oh you got a tale like that. Me too!!!

I remember when I was younger having to use the toilet whilst at a friends.

My mates mother had been in the bath and got out in a robe so I could use the toilet.

Whilst in there I heard a buzzing sound coming from under a pile of towels near the bathtub.

Lifted up the stack and saw a largish waterproof rabbit humming and wiggling away in the middle of the pile.

I simply put the towels back down, used the toilet and let the woman get back to her bath.

Totally forgot about that till you mentioned yours.
09/19/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
I have another funny little story that I read in magazine a little while back.

About a woman and airport security.

Her carry-on bag went through and she was asked to open it to reveal what was the items concealed at the bottom.

Several largish dongs, two vibrators and a set of Ben Wa balls.

I would have though airport scanners would have been able to tell the difference these days?
09/21/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
I have another funny little story that I read in magazine a little while back.

About a woman and airport security.

Her carry-on bag went through and she was asked to open it to reveal what was the items concealed at the ...
Why would she keep the dongs in her purse? Those are the kind of things you ship. SMH! I will say that those are a fun way to kill time in an airport.
10/04/2015
ChasityMurvine ChasityMurvine
My kids are the worst, now remember every time I get a new package and I don't want them to see it I tell them mommy got a "toy" in the mail ...I kept them all in a drawer in my nightstand by my bed, my kids got into my room and into the drawer, I come into my room to find them with my dildos, g-spot vibrators, and my other vibrators running around using them to wack each other with....I ask them what they were doing and their reply is "well we wanted to play with you toys too"....lol gotta love a smart kid lol
10/04/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Why would she keep the dongs in her purse? Those are the kind of things you ship. SMH! I will say that those are a fun way to kill time in an airport.
I sure it was one of those little luggage trolleys you can carry on.
10/05/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by ChasityMurvine
My kids are the worst, now remember every time I get a new package and I don't want them to see it I tell them mommy got a "toy" in the mail ...I kept them all in a drawer in my nightstand by my bed, my kids got into my room and into ...
Well, you didn't lie to them, that's the good news. It sounds like they are also young enough to not remember this.
10/05/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by ChasityMurvine
My kids are the worst, now remember every time I get a new package and I don't want them to see it I tell them mommy got a "toy" in the mail ...I kept them all in a drawer in my nightstand by my bed, my kids got into my room and into ...
don't know whether to type LOL or COL. I hope they didn't describe your toys to their friends. "my mom has these funny looking swords. "

One day my neighbor was at the community mail box same time as me. I got the key for the pakage compartment in our box. While I was opening it she said, "lucky you, got a pakage". I almost . Little did she know what was in the box.
Hint : N_ _ y P _ _ e _ _ _ g 2. _

ToyGuy, yourself having so many toys, you should be able to get this one in a flash !
10/05/2015
Kitt Katt Kitt Katt
Our son shared a story with us that had happened several years prior. He and a group of his neighborhood buddies were all playing hide and seek at one of the boys house after school. There were maybe 6 - 8 middle school age boys. The parents were not home at the time, so the boys had the run of the house. A couple of the boys thought it would be cool to hide in the mother's bedroom closet. Yep, you know where this is going. So anyways, after getting perfectly situated behind the hanging clothes and trying to be as still as possible, one of the boys heard ... and felt something moving against his leg. As it turns out, the boys had hit the jackpot. They had inadvertently stumbled across a large bag full of sex toys and something in the bag was buzzing away. At this point I'd like to tell you the boys were respectful enough to make sure the vibe was turned off and everything returned to its home quickly and quietly, but of course not. These were middle school boys. They were obligated to share their discovery with the rest of the group. It took my son several years before he shared this story with us
10/06/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
don't know whether to type LOL or COL. I hope they didn't describe your toys to their friends. "my mom has these funny looking swords. "

One day my neighbor was at the community mail box same time as me. I got the key for ...
I keep thinking "Njoy"

Drawing a blank. Going to slap myself again.
10/06/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
I keep thinking "Njoy"

Drawing a blank. Going to slap myself again.
Why slap yourself ? Njoy is correct for the first word. The rest should be simple. If you need a hint, go to their website. Unfortunately EF discontinued this one. It used to be on my fav prod page. I guess you don't have this in your arsenal of toys. Otherwise you would know right off.

Need another hint ?
10/06/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
I have another funny little story that I read in magazine a little while back.

About a woman and airport security.

Her carry-on bag went through and she was asked to open it to reveal what was the items concealed at the ...
That is hysterical and the very reason I "check" all luggage No need for theatrics while going through check points for me lol. I'm sure TSA has a field day with my bag though....
10/06/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Why slap yourself ? Njoy is correct for the first word. The rest should be simple. If you need a hint, go to their website. Unfortunately EF discontinued this one. It used to be on my fav prod page. I guess you don't have this in your ...
Hint : N_ _ y P _ _ e _ _ _ g 2. _

Correct Hint N _ _ y P _ _ e _ _ _ g 2. _

Njoy Pure Plug 2.0

I was wrecking my mind trying to think up a Njoy toy that had P__e___g 2._

Remember the F _ _ K _ _ G ! SPACES!
10/07/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
That is hysterical and the very reason I "check" all luggage No need for theatrics while going through check points for me lol. I'm sure TSA has a field day with my bag though....
Or mine. I rarely check my bag as I travel light and usually without much notice but I have a Medical/Sensitive Equipment Travel Clearance permit that permits me to carry medical equipment on-board as well as up to two additional pieces of personal luggage.

So in essence as long as I'm on the job I get triple carry on baggage weight both local and international free of charge.

But I have to explain everything both to customs and security on both sides so I've only ever taken the tamest of items with me.
10/07/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Hint : N_ _ y P _ _ e _ _ _ g 2. _

Correct Hint N _ _ y P _ _ e _ _ _ g 2. _

Njoy Pure Plug 2.0

I was wrecking my mind trying to think up a Njoy toy that had P__e___g 2._

Remember the F _ _ K _ _ G ! SPACES! ...
Maybe you were bk from 14 hr shift. I can see spaces up above

And of course you are correct. The baddest _ _ made ! It's a grinder.

Is there one in your toy chest
10/07/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Maybe you were bk from 14 hr shift. I can see spaces up above

And of course you are correct. The baddest _ _ made ! It's a grinder.

Is there one in your toy chest
No, but i have other Njoy stuff.
10/08/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
No, but i have other Njoy stuff.
@ TG,
Since you'r catching on to how I think. What's the answer to the _ _ in previous comment. here's another, it is a n _ b _ _ _ _ er.
10/08/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
@ TG,
Since you'r catching on to how I think. What's the answer to the _ _ in previous comment. here's another, it is a n _ b _ _ _ _ er.
BP: Butt plug

No brainer.
10/09/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
BP: Butt plug

No brainer.
I'm glad you can figure out Oh's hangman game Toy Guy. Hangman isn't my game.
10/10/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I'm glad you can figure out Oh's hangman game Toy Guy. Hangman isn't my game.
It still ain't growing on me.



There is a local paper/magazine thing that is put out by the local adult stores, more a tabloid with heaps of adverts and personal hookups.

They have a section regarding what the police have been up to.

One month it was a drug bust where the suspect, a woman, attacked a copper with a 12 inch black dong, causing a concussion. Another month it was a man found drunk and disorderly in public with a concealed vibrator and butt plug. Not too long ago it was a short comment about a driver being pulled over for speeding, and found to be getting a blow job from his girlfriend at the time.

This month is was a the bomb squad finding a duffel bag of sex toys next to a train/bus station toilet.

The story goes that a couple heading to a swingers party stopped to use the loo and left their sex bag behind as they ran to catch the train. They only realised they had left the bag behind once they arrive at the party. The man went back to the station and found a crowd of people watching from a distance.

Apparently he was too embarrassed to speak up that the bag was his as the bag had been tipped out onto the ground for all to see by then. But it had his wallet and keys inside anyway so he fronted to the police station later that evening to explain.
10/10/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
It still ain't growing on me.



There is a local paper/magazine thing that is put out by the local adult stores, more a tabloid with heaps of adverts and personal hookups.

They have a section regarding what the police have ...
I love the last one. That one is too much!
10/10/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I love the last one. That one is too much!
I have a thousand thousand more funny "horror" stories.
10/10/2015
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 55
Unique posters: 9