How many toys do you own?

How many toys do you own?

CuriousJ CuriousJ
I'm sure its been asked before, but I haven't seen a recent poll. Just curious as to what's common in the EF community. Feel free to comment as to they why's, where's, and how's you own what you own.
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
0
1-3
JinxPinx , lala22 , Msk , Sarebear&Del , Andykh , Honeymuffin33
6
3-5
KittiezToyz , Betty Perez , Allycat2016 , OrchidCrush , edenqui , QueenOfPain , Raymaker
7
5-10
louise83 , flameworker , dnr , BusyMe , symbiasin , 7Up , mudbowl1 , Thong man , Plug man
9
10+
CuriousJ , Inquisitor , RonLee , charmedtomeetyou , OH&W, Lovebears , Bignuf , Rossie , KinkyCouple , sXeVegan90 , LAndJ , Sincerely yours, N , GoddessBlue , C&K0143 , ButtonKissez , AK Bunny , lil bit mn 28 , Sx+ , ToriMae , RatchetS , TheToyGuy , Lioncub , Vnessa , unfulfilled , XxFallenAngelxX , Jrev , ihavenipples
26
Total votes: 48 (48 voters)
Poll is closed
11/10/2014
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
CuriousJ CuriousJ
I need a better organizational scheme!
11/10/2014
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I just need more space. If I factor in the partner's collection, it is closer to 50 unique items.
11/11/2014
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Lots and Lots and Lots. I don't know that I've ever actually counted, but a few huge bins full. Lots of reviewing and lots of years hanging around here leads to lots of toys.
11/11/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
If you had more than 10+ say like 20+ or 30 + or 40+, I think some of us would be able to check those boxes also. Even 60 + ?
Nice poll btw,
11/11/2014
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by CuriousJ
I'm sure its been asked before, but I haven't seen a recent poll. Just curious as to what's common in the EF community. Feel free to comment as to they why's, where's, and how's you own what you own.
Hundreds, literally. Even after purging at least 100 jellies, and throwing out two or three a month (get old, discolored or don't work), I have a collection that dates back decades. We will go on a binge and buy ten new toys, and only one of that group may end up being "fun" to us. The rest get one or two try's and end up collecting dust in one of the dresser drawers or suitcases we have packed with "old unwanted" toys.
11/11/2014
CuriousJ CuriousJ
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
If you had more than 10+ say like 20+ or 30 + or 40+, I think some of us would be able to check those boxes also. Even 60 + ?
Nice poll btw,
Thanks! Wanted to keep it simple with the max being 10+. I had no idea that so many had so much!
11/11/2014
CuriousJ CuriousJ
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
Hundreds, literally. Even after purging at least 100 jellies, and throwing out two or three a month (get old, discolored or don't work), I have a collection that dates back decades. We will go on a binge and buy ten new toys, and only one of that ...
Wow. Just wow. Can I be your best friend??
11/11/2014
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
Hundreds, literally. Even after purging at least 100 jellies, and throwing out two or three a month (get old, discolored or don't work), I have a collection that dates back decades. We will go on a binge and buy ten new toys, and only one of that ...
Wow, hundreds!? Sounds like you can give me some info on which manufactures and general products to stay away from. Please Do Tell!
11/12/2014
sXeVegan90 sXeVegan90
I'm almost in the hundreds as well. I need to do a clean-out soon.
11/19/2014
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by sXeVegan90
I'm almost in the hundreds as well. I need to do a clean-out soon.
No worries, we are still on topic. Regarding your query about setting up a blog, have you tried wordpress.blogspot?
11/19/2014
LAndJ LAndJ
We have around 10-12ish right now. I went through and purged a bunch recently, but just ordered some new things this week as well.
11/20/2014
Sincerely yours, N Sincerely yours, N
Almost a hundred. : )
11/21/2014
RonLee RonLee
I'm sort of afraid of counting mine and then realizing how much money I've spent on toys...
12/29/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
I'm sort of afraid of counting mine and then realizing how much money I've spent on toys...
Lol, might as well spend it now and enjoy. you can't take it with you !
12/30/2014
lil bit mn 28 lil bit mn 28
I have sex toys that I have fucked the motors to death........
What do I do now????
02/06/2015
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by lil bit mn 28
I have sex toys that I have fucked the motors to death........
What do I do now????
Get some new ones! Some of the lower-priced vibrating silicone toys you find on this site are just as effective as the high-end brands. They might be a bit buzzy, but most of them come with the pulsation function, so they are just as good as the expensive ones.
02/06/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Get some new ones! Some of the lower-priced vibrating silicone toys you find on this site are just as effective as the high-end brands. They might be a bit buzzy, but most of them come with the pulsation function, so they are just as good as the ...
I second this wonderful idea. There has to be something new that interests you. There are so many newer toys and they combine some old functions with some new ones. If you play with a partner, grab them and get something new.
02/07/2015
BusyMe BusyMe
At one time my dresser drawer fell over cause I had opened my bottom drawer to far out. Death by being knocked out because I wanted some sexy time. That really pissed me off. Bad drawers bad!
02/09/2015
CuriousJ CuriousJ
Quote:
Originally posted by BusyMe
At one time my dresser drawer fell over cause I had opened my bottom drawer to far out. Death by being knocked out because I wanted some sexy time. That really pissed me off. Bad drawers bad!
Haha, funny but scary, but funny and sexy haha.
02/09/2015
BusyMe BusyMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Sincerely yours, N
Almost a hundred. : )
And why don't you post more.. following.. this was a good poll.. thank you poll person CuriousJ
02/09/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by CuriousJ
Haha, funny but scary, but funny and sexy haha.
Agreed!
02/10/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by BusyMe
At one time my dresser drawer fell over cause I had opened my bottom drawer to far out. Death by being knocked out because I wanted some sexy time. That really pissed me off. Bad drawers bad!
Imagine being found by the EMT's with all your sex toys on top of you ! Guess we better not overload them drawers !
02/11/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
If you had more than 10+ say like 20+ or 30 + or 40+, I think some of us would be able to check those boxes also. Even 60 + ?
Nice poll btw,
That would be a nice poll. I was curious exactly how many some of the people I knew here had. All I know is that I had a bunch, decided to throw them away now I am on my second collection....and you could put just where you keep them all. Behind a locked door? Since my collection is growing and I have to keep some apart from others, I could use any ideas. I did have an under bed bin full and nobody was the wiser. And....I like this poll because it does not make me feel weird.
02/12/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by LAndJ
We have around 10-12ish right now. I went through and purged a bunch recently, but just ordered some new things this week as well.
Guess I am not the only one......I see a toy or it may be suggested and I say 'Oh...I want that' . Like I really need it. I'm getting that 'order some more urge again'.
02/12/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by BusyMe
At one time my dresser drawer fell over cause I had opened my bottom drawer to far out. Death by being knocked out because I wanted some sexy time. That really pissed me off. Bad drawers bad!
02/12/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
Sounds like something I would do
02/12/2015
Raymaker Raymaker
I only have four that are operational, but only because I manage to break the darn things all the time somehow.
08/26/2015
Honeymuffin33 Honeymuffin33
I really don't own that many...but that's just because I haven't had the time to look into some new stuff to buy. Plus I've been a little low on money. :'(
10/24/2015
Lioncub Lioncub
Before a massive purge we had over 500, down to about 100 now
11/20/2015
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 38
Unique posters: 20