Last toy you’ve tried and enjoyed

Last toy you’ve tried and enjoyed

Lena Eden Lena Eden
Spring is in the air and, to celebrate, EdenFantasys put together a list of must-have toys for a super fun and orgasmic spring. (+ some super kinky pieces for lingerie lovers). Is there a toy on the list that is simply calling your name?



And, btw, what was your last purchase? Let’s trade notes on the new toys that rocked your world
I’ll go first.

My Last Purchase: French kiss (although it’s not a novelty, I’m super happy to have it in my toy chest).

The New Toy I’d Love to Try Out: Oralove. It promises to make a BJ extraordinary
Apr 20, 8:48 am
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 2 FREE
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
timelady timelady
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Spring is in the air and, to celebrate, EdenFantasys put together a list of must-have toys for a super fun and orgasmic spring. (+ some super kinky pieces for lingerie lovers). Is there a toy on the list that is simply calling your name? ...
My Last Purchase: Womanizer 2 Go. It completely rocked my world!

The New Toy I’d Love to Try Out: Sona. A similar concept as the Womanizer, but a different technology!
Apr 21, 5:31 pm
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by timelady
My Last Purchase: Womanizer 2 Go. It completely rocked my world!

The New Toy I’d Love to Try Out: Sona. A similar concept as the Womanizer, but a different technology! ...
Wow, the famous "lipstick" is still on my wishlist! Do you plan to write a review on that?
Apr 24, 10:29 am
SoloRebel SoloRebel
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Spring is in the air and, to celebrate, EdenFantasys put together a list of must-have toys for a super fun and orgasmic spring. (+ some super kinky pieces for lingerie lovers). Is there a toy on the list that is simply calling your name? ...
My Last Purchase: A re-purchase of an OptiMale P-Massager: OptiMale. This one’s been hard to top all around . EF should carry it!
Apr 25, 2:00 am
timelady timelady
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Wow, the famous "lipstick" is still on my wishlist! Do you plan to write a review on that?
Definitely!!!!

EDIT: Posted!
Apr 27, 4:41 pm
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by timelady
Definitely!!!!

EDIT: Posted!
It looks gorgeous...
Apr 29, 4:37 am
timelady timelady
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
It looks gorgeous...
Very much worth the investment
Apr 30, 12:22 am
LovesItHot LovesItHot
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Spring is in the air and, to celebrate, EdenFantasys put together a list of must-have toys for a super fun and orgasmic spring. (+ some super kinky pieces for lingerie lovers). Is there a toy on the list that is simply calling your name? ...
My last purchase: We-Vibe Tango
The Toy on my wishlist is: Wicked Bunny vibrator

May 11, 9:42 am
timelady timelady
Quote:
Originally posted by LovesItHot
My last purchase: We-Vibe Tango
The Toy on my wishlist is: Wicked Bunny vibrator

How was the Tango? I have been kind of MEH on We-Vibe products, but the power of the Tango is legendary
May 14, 1:48 am
LovesItHot LovesItHot
Quote:
Originally posted by timelady
How was the Tango? I have been kind of MEH on We-Vibe products, but the power of the Tango is legendary
I was rather skeptical at first (I got used to bigger size rabbits), But boy was I wrong! It is so rumbly, so strong - this toy delivers me so intense orgasms.
Besides, it’s absolutely discreet - just as I’ve found it in a toy store. So I would say this toy is definitely worth buying.

The Wicked bunny also seems to be a powerful vibe. Have you tried it?

May 16, 11:20 am
timelady timelady
Quote:
Originally posted by LovesItHot
I was rather skeptical at first (I got used to bigger size rabbits), But boy was I wrong! It is so rumbly, so strong - this toy delivers me so intense orgasms. Besides, it’s absolutely discreet - just as I’ve found it in a toy store. So I would say ...
I haven't but it's gotten some good reviews on here, I think!
May 20, 9:29 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I have a hit and miss story...

First the hit(s)
We have the 1.5" and 1.75" Hush vibrating butt plugs. They have phone apps and do all kinds of cool stuff - but we just use them in 'normal' mode with the on-off button. The wife went for her usual Cowgirl ride - the difference being she had her 1.5" Hush and she put the 1.75" in me before starting. I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I had on orgasm almost immediately! I went from nearly unable to orgasm to PE just like that!

Now the miss - I read a ton of rave reviews about the Lelo Sona - but it turned out to be a complete dud for my wife. She tells me that it's no contest, the Womanizer Pro40 is 10x better!
May 21, 1:54 am
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 5