Reverse Piledriver Position

Contributor: TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
I admit my favourite position for sex is the "Reverse Piledriver".

Nothing like just totally destroying your partner (guy or girl) under you and filling them with your cum. Can totally go for ages pounding away, each time hitting balls deep, until finally shooting load after load into them.

May sound brutal but I make sure we BOTH enjoy it.

RPD

Ever given it a try?
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
TheToyGuy , RonLee , Sam Man , Croc , Jouissif
5  (22%)
bluepeg , LovelyGirl93 , SidneyGirl , curios man
4  (17%)
symbiasin , Gunsmoke , ytz67 , Soundside46 , LovingIt , madame macbeth
6  (26%)
AmethystQueen , Lena Eden , Horsey , merc41 , Eyrehead , GingerAnn , Azure33 , Thelovelysexxto1
8  (35%)
Total votes: 23
Poll is open
05/28/2017
  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Complete strap-on set for extra 15% off
  • Save 50% On Shower Nozzle With Enema Set
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: RonLee RonLee
I absolutely agree with your comments Toy Guy.
Unfortunately, my current partner is just not into the more acrobatic positions like this one. As well she's adamant (so far) that we be monogamous.
Ah, I can still dream... LOL!
05/28/2017
Contributor: TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
I absolutely agree with your comments Toy Guy.
Unfortunately, my current partner is just not into the more acrobatic positions like this one. As well she's adamant (so far) that we be monogamous.
Ah, I can still dream... LOL!
Life is all about compromise.
05/28/2017
Contributor: AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
Hubby might go for this. I'm certainly up for it. What's more, I can't believe I never saw that site before. Where have I been??!!! Thanks for sharing.
05/30/2017
Contributor: Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Glad it works for you - but we're way too old for this kind of acrobatics!
05/30/2017
Contributor: OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Yeah, we did it. Saw it in a movie and decided to try it. She said it was uncomfortable, but pretty exciting view of the action.

And yes, it does go deep. And forceful.
It's good if the receiver likes it hard
05/30/2017
Contributor: TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Yeah, we did it. Saw it in a movie and decided to try it. She said it was uncomfortable, but pretty exciting view of the action.

And yes, it does go deep. And forceful.
It's good if the receiver likes it hard
Very DEEP!
05/31/2017
Contributor: AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
Okay, I'll make a confession. I had to read up to find out what that was. Didn't realize the direction you face causes a name change. Although, angles are so very nuanced I can understand how a change like that would warrant a name change. Probably feels totally different.
05/31/2017
Contributor: TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by AmethystQueen
Okay, I'll make a confession. I had to read up to find out what that was. Didn't realize the direction you face causes a name change. Although, angles are so very nuanced I can understand how a change like that would warrant a name change. ... more
Indeed. I find performing the piledriver much harder than reverse.
06/01/2017
Contributor: AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Indeed. I find performing the piledriver much harder than reverse.
I've never tried it but the Domme in me wants to try it with a harness on...
06/01/2017
Contributor: OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by AmethystQueen
I've never tried it but the Domme in me wants to try it with a harness on...
Don't tell me you want to be on top rather the giver ??
Careful now. Speaking from experience both your worlds will change
06/01/2017
Contributor: AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Don't tell me you want to be on top rather the giver ??
Careful now. Speaking from experience both your worlds will change
LOL! Oh yeah. Just need a willing hubby. Still trying to figure out how to dominate a type A.
06/01/2017
Contributor: Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by AmethystQueen
LOL! Oh yeah. Just need a willing hubby. Still trying to figure out how to dominate a type A.
Ease him into it - blindfold him and do some things that he really likes - to build up his trust.

If you can get him comfortable with the blindfold - you can ramp things up from there. Who knows - it could work!
06/02/2017
Contributor: OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by AmethystQueen
LOL! Oh yeah. Just need a willing hubby. Still trying to figure out how to dominate a type A.
You or nobody that knows me would ever believe it. I was and probably still am a type A .
Guess we proceeded through the gamut of sex and discovered role reversal.
However we did pass on spouse switching and the such

We just a couple of vanilla gorillas
06/02/2017
Contributor: AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Ease him into it - blindfold him and do some things that he really likes - to build up his trust.

If you can get him comfortable with the blindfold - you can ramp things up from there. Who knows - it could work!
Very true. Thanks for the tips.
06/02/2017
Contributor: AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
You or nobody that knows me would ever believe it. I was and probably still am a type A .
Guess we proceeded through the gamut of sex and discovered role reversal.
However we did pass on spouse switching and the such

We just a couple ... more
Oh, that's so far from vanilla. =)

Glad you two hit on something you both love.

Spouse switching? You're talking about swinging where you take someone else's wife/husband or the woman actually dressing up and acting like the husband (deep roleplaying I guess you can call it)?
06/02/2017
Contributor: OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by AmethystQueen
Oh, that's so far from vanilla. =)

Glad you two hit on something you both love.

Spouse switching? You're talking about swinging where you take someone else's wife/husband or the woman actually dressing up and acting like ... more
wife swapping. Just a shared fantasy though. However during pillow talk she admits she wouldn't mind sleeping with another guy.

I'll say go ahead knowing she never will.
06/02/2017
Contributor: Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
wife swapping. Just a shared fantasy though. However during pillow talk she admits she wouldn't mind sleeping with another guy.

I'll say go ahead knowing she never will.
That's certainly a fantasy for me - but it's road I would want to travel down. In some ways I'm into simplicity - 3 (or more) people is just more complicated than this old guy is interested in.
06/02/2017
Contributor: AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
wife swapping. Just a shared fantasy though. However during pillow talk she admits she wouldn't mind sleeping with another guy.

I'll say go ahead knowing she never will.
Ah okay, so more swinging. Gotcha.
06/02/2017
Contributor: bluepeg bluepeg
I love when my wife pegs me in the piledriver, or reverse piledriver
07/23/2017
Contributor: merc41 merc41
I saw it in a movie also. Would love to try it but the wife isn't that flexible. She is welcome to try it on me but she isn't crazy about pegging. There is something about wild about wall to wall knock your socks off sex!!! Another position I would like to try is the women fucking the guy missionary. The male lays on a chair or couch and spreads his legs wide grasping the backs of his thighs pulling them up to his chest. The women mounts him and inserts his penis and thrusts away. A good one also is the man lays on an ottoman placed near his lower back, feet flat on the floor, head supported on the edge of a couch or chair. She mounts him with her feet on the floor and bounces away. Great view ofthose beautiful tits heaving and swaying not to mention the depth. Woo,Woo !!!
07/28/2017
Contributor: TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by merc41
I saw it in a movie also. Would love to try it but the wife isn't that flexible. She is welcome to try it on me but she isn't crazy about pegging. There is something about wild about wall to wall knock your socks off sex!!! Another position I ... more
This is why I LOVE it!
08/02/2017
Contributor: OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by merc41
I saw it in a movie also. Would love to try it but the wife isn't that flexible. She is welcome to try it on me but she isn't crazy about pegging. There is something about wild about wall to wall knock your socks off sex!!! Another position I ... more
I hope you met " inserts HER penis "
08/02/2017
Contributor: merc41 merc41
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I hope you met " inserts HER penis "
Inserting his penis in her vagina or anus...
08/07/2017
Contributor: LovelyGirl93 LovelyGirl93
Fantastic position, accidentally discovered due to sliding off the bed to grab something from underneath it a few months back. Sooo fun, sooooooo deep.
08/24/2018
Contributor: TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by LovelyGirl93
Fantastic position, accidentally discovered due to sliding off the bed to grab something from underneath it a few months back. Sooo fun, sooooooo deep.
Reminds me of when she fell of bed and I came with her. Talk about punching the ovaries but she liked it.
08/19/2019
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Actually, I think it looks a bit more difficult than it really is. Given you're toned enough, I think one can pull it off. Looks exciting, BTW.

My husband, for example, absolutely loves when his penis is pushed down, parallel to his body - this might be a great position for other guys who like that, too.
08/21/2019
Contributor: Soundside46 Soundside46
You know who invented this position. Chiropractors.
08/22/2019
Contributor: TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Soundside46
You know who invented this position. Chiropractors.
Ha ha ha. And I guess proctologist invented butt plugging...
08/22/2019
Contributor: Azure33 Azure33
Consider me inspired. Absolutely trying this with my wife tomorrow.
08/22/2019