Strangest thing you've used to masturbate with

Strangest thing you've used to masturbate with

cmm cmm
What is the strangest object you've used to masturbate with? Share your stories! I've used a squash before.
09/06/2013
  • Sitewide Sale - Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sitewide Sale - Save 85%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
swallowbig swallowbig
Quote:
Originally posted by cmm
What is the strangest object you've used to masturbate with? Share your stories! I've used a squash before.
I have put a cucumber on the end of a wooden drumstick and put it in the freezer for a day and then slid a condom over it and rode it like a horny ass cowgirl!!
09/07/2013
sillylilkitten sillylilkitten
An entire box of ballpoint pens
09/07/2013
Eugler Eugler
The Search Engine
09/09/2013
edeneve edeneve
I used a zucchini once. it was a bit too ripe & gradually fell apart after I'd been thrusting for a while.
09/09/2013
cmm cmm
Quote:
Originally posted by swallowbig
I have put a cucumber on the end of a wooden drumstick and put it in the freezer for a day and then slid a condom over it and rode it like a horny ass cowgirl!!
I bet that was cold!
09/09/2013
SecretKinksters SecretKinksters
Electric toothbrush.
09/17/2013
cagypsy cagypsy
A couple of fat markers I grouped them together and used a rubber band to hold them together. I think it was like 4? I was like 13 it was the best I could think of.
09/30/2013
cmm cmm
Quote:
Originally posted by cagypsy
A couple of fat markers I grouped them together and used a rubber band to hold them together. I think it was like 4? I was like 13 it was the best I could think of.
Sounds like you would be welcome on /r/buttsharpies
09/30/2013
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 7