Totally out of the comfort zone

Totally out of the comfort zone

TiffanyW TiffanyW
My husband and I have started to try to spice things up, and I feel totally uncomfortable with it.... I don't know why I feel so yucky doing things differently in the bedroom..... Anyone have any advice?
05/29/2013
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
edeneve edeneve
go slowly. if it's especially uncomfortable, don't do it.
05/29/2013
Fluke Fluke
Are you feeling yucky or just nervous? For nerves you gotta just do it, a few glasses of wine usually does the trick.

If you feel a bit unsure about something new then you need to tell yourself it will be great and pump yourself up beforehand. If you go into something thinking it won't be good, you aren't even giving it a chance.

Make sure you are confident going in by reading about other peoples experiences doing whatever you are attempting and wear some sexy lingerie and perfume to make you feel more at ease.
05/29/2013
ICEE ICEE
i also feel silly when im doing something new. mainly the dirty talk.
its just something that you have to get use to
05/29/2013
TiffanyW TiffanyW
Quote:
Originally posted by ICEE
i also feel silly when im doing something new. mainly the dirty talk.
its just something that you have to get use to
The only reason I feel weird doing dirty talk is because my husband is completely 100% silent when having sex. like... no sound at ALL!
05/30/2013
TiffanyW TiffanyW
Quote:
Originally posted by Fluke
Are you feeling yucky or just nervous? For nerves you gotta just do it, a few glasses of wine usually does the trick.

If you feel a bit unsure about something new then you need to tell yourself it will be great and pump yourself up beforehand. ...
Yeah that's true. We've been experiencing a little bit, but it feels weird since we've been doing the same things for over 4 years.
05/30/2013
Stagger13 Stagger13
Quote:
Originally posted by TiffanyW
My husband and I have started to try to spice things up, and I feel totally uncomfortable with it.... I don't know why I feel so yucky doing things differently in the bedroom..... Anyone have any advice?
Good communication counts for a lot. The more you talk about what you are feeling with your husband the better you will feel.
05/30/2013
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5