#AskEden - Free Bullet for newsletter signup - but it's not working!

#AskEden - Free Bullet for newsletter signup - but it's not working!

TakeHimAway TakeHimAway
It keeps telling me I'm already part of the newsletter, but I'm not. What now?
05/14/2012
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
AskEden AskEden
Hello,

The first thing you're going to want to do is check your email's Spam folder. Lots of EF emails end up there.

There's also a really handy tutorial that can help too. Things are a little different since the big site update, but not that far off.

You can also send in a Support Ticket to Customer Service too!

#AskEden
05/15/2012
TakeHimAway TakeHimAway
Quote:
Originally posted by AskEden
Hello,

The first thing you're going to want to do is check your email's Spam folder. Lots of EF emails end up there.

There's also a really handy tutorial that can help too. Things are a little different since the big site ...
Yeah, I did find it in my email, but everytime I click it, it says this confirmation is not valid or something.
05/17/2012
Geogeo Geogeo
I had the problem that I was able to get the free toy put in my cart, and it stayed there for a few days. But, just a few days before I was going to make my order and check out, it disappeared from my cart. So when I tried to re-add it, the link said I already got it and couldn't do it again....ah well.
05/18/2012
TakeHimAway TakeHimAway
Quote:
Originally posted by Geogeo
I had the problem that I was able to get the free toy put in my cart, and it stayed there for a few days. But, just a few days before I was going to make my order and check out, it disappeared from my cart. So when I tried to re-add it, the link said ...
Did they give you a fix? One of our playtoys asked for one, and then I saw that thing, and she got all excited, but it still didn't work for me.
05/18/2012
Geogeo Geogeo
Quote:
Originally posted by TakeHimAway
Did they give you a fix? One of our playtoys asked for one, and then I saw that thing, and she got all excited, but it still didn't work for me.
I haven't emailed any of the staff about fixing it. I just let it go. Sending a support ticket is probably the best bet to get it fixed.
05/20/2012
curiousnwilling curiousnwilling
The same thing happened to me. It originally was in my cart as free, but then my browser crashed before I could check out. When I got back, it was charging me $15. I submitted a support ticket, but I'm still waiting to hear back. Hopefully it all works, because instead of a bullet like the advertised a few days ago, I got the bliss vibe they're advertising now. And I'd much prefer the bliss to a bullet.
07/14/2012
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 4