Boy it's been a minute!

Boy it's been a minute!

MissMandii MissMandii
Hey everyone! I see there's been a bit more activity on here lately! I used to be on here all the time, but I took a pretty long hiatus when things died off a bit. I'm planning to jump back in to our little community here and I'm excited to meet some new faces! So... stop in and say hi to me!

Feel free to ask me anything and take a moment to introduce yourself!
Feb 28, 8:40 pm
  • Get 3 Toys For $70
  • Get 3 Toys For $50
  • Get 3 Toys For $30
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by MissMandii
Hey everyone! I see there's been a bit more activity on here lately! I used to be on here all the time, but I took a pretty long hiatus when things died off a bit. I'm planning to jump back in to our little community here and I'm excited ...
Hi MissMandi , hope you can start and participate in threads and reviews.
What types of toys or sex do you enjoy? And is there anything you would like to try. We've learned some exciting things here. And of course our toy stash grew substantially.
Mar 1, 11:37 am
MissMandii MissMandii
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Hi MissMandi , hope you can start and participate in threads and reviews.
What types of toys or sex do you enjoy? And is there anything you would like to try. We've learned some exciting things here. And of course our toy stash grew ...
Hey! You're a familiar face! I remember you being on here. Let's see, I would have to say my favorites are fetish/BDSM toys. And I'd love to get a Violet wand for us to try!
Mar 1, 3:13 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by MissMandii
Hey! You're a familiar face! I remember you being on here. Let's see, I would have to say my favorites are fetish/BDSM toys. And I'd love to get a Violet wand for us to try!
Violet Wand ? What is it? Hows it used?
Mar 2, 11:22 am
MissMandii MissMandii
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Violet Wand ? What is it? Hows it used?
It's an electrostimulation device. Here's a link that explains it pretty well.

link
Mar 2, 12:00 pm
RonLee RonLee
Hello MissMandi!
Mar 2, 6:16 pm
RonLee RonLee
Hello (again) to you too, OH&W!
Mar 2, 6:18 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by MissMandii
It's an electrostimulation device. Here's a link that explains it pretty well.

link
Mar 3, 10:20 am
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
That was my initial reaction. When i saw " Wand" I of course thought about the super massager one. I know those types are a gal's best friend.

However I do have the edenfantasys estim set. Like yourself I did reviews on them. I only liked them for kegels. Getting zapped
Mar 3, 10:29 am
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Hi RonLee
Mar 3, 10:30 am
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Hello everyone

Dear MissMandi, welcome back!

I'm the new - well, relatively, depending on how long you've been gone - Community Manager around here. I'm the one handling the forum right now, so if you happen to have any questions, queries, conundrums or suggestions, I'm the one to ping about them. We also have our dearest Leil@ - she would be the one managing reviews right now. Feel free to contact either her or me via DMs for any kind of assistance you might require, as well as for the new assignments if you plan on taking on the Review Program.

We sure do need a passionate reviewer who knows their way around all kind of fetish toys! We don't store the Violet Wand just yet, but we do have a wider variety of E-stim toys today - check'em out, maybe, you'd want to pick something out for a review?

I see you've been quite an active reviewer back in the day - so you must be interested in the review modifications we have coming. You can take a look at this thread where we discuss the likes and dislikes about the current review template.

I can't think of anything else to throw in as "welcome back tips", but now at least you know who to contact when you'll need anything. Once again - it's absolutely delightful to have you back on board.
Mar 4, 6:11 am
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 4