How do I?

How do I?

Cherresse Cherresse
Hey there. I used to be a very active contributor to the review program. I tried signing in with my old profile, but I guess it's been so long I just can't for the life of me figure out how to get in it. My old user name was BrandiRouxxx. I've since remarried and would like to get involved with the program again, and plan to once again be a very avid contributor. How can I sign up for it again?

Thanks!!
Mar 18, 1:38 am
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 2 FREE
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by Cherresse
Hey there. I used to be a very active contributor to the review program. I tried signing in with my old profile, but I guess it's been so long I just can't for the life of me figure out how to get in it. My old user name was BrandiRouxxx. ...
Hello Cherresse,

Glad to see you back to the community and review program

Please check your email. I've sent you the instructions for recovering your old account
Mar 20, 12:11 pm
Orgasms & Pearls Orgasms & Pearls
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Hello Cherresse,

Glad to see you back to the community and review program

Please check your email. I've sent you the instructions for recovering your old account
Lena, can you send me instructions as well. Old account was “Abrandt411”
Apr 30, 8:59 pm
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by Orgasms & Pearls
Lena, can you send me instructions as well. Old account was “Abrandt411”
Sorry to tell you, but we can't find Abrandt411 account. If you could provide more information (email you used for registration, old passwords..) it could help us.

Please pm me with this info, I'd be glad to help.
May 1, 6:12 am
Total posts: 4
Unique posters: 3