Win-Win Review Program - Your Chance to Get a Free Sex Toy

Win-Win Review Program - Your Chance to Get a Free Sex Toy

Lena Eden Lena Eden
Are you a sex toy newbie or an expert who collects toe-curling orgasms?



I’ve dropped in to remind everyone that EdenFantasys runs a win-win Review Program, where anybody can get a FREE sex toy or sexy lingerie in exchange for a sincere review.

Interested? Join the program now and start getting free sex toys asap! Please share with your friends and feel free to contact me for any questions.
06/03/2018
  • Mix and Match 2 Toys and Save 70%
  • Get 3 Toys For 60% Off
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Anonymousxx Anonymousxx
The toys are reasonable prices & they get the job done. You won’t regret it.
07/02/2018
purple purple
I love sex toys!!! I get some of my best orgasms from using toys!!! I like that you have such amazing variety!!!
07/07/2018
NikitaMaxine NikitaMaxine
I love your items, the materials are safe and well made. It's definitely worth the time.
07/22/2018
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Thank you for all the love
We hope that you will keep enjoying our sensuous products!
07/23/2018
NikitaMaxine NikitaMaxine
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Are you a sex toy newbie or an expert who collects toe-curling orgasms?



I’ve dropped in to remind everyone that EdenFantasys runs a win-win Review Program, where anybody can get a FREE sex toy or sexy lingerie in exchange for a ...
I'm waiting for my application for upgrade to process.
07/25/2018
Queen420 Queen420
I recently bought the 'Naughty kisser silicone tongue'. It was my first purchase on edenfantastys.. and just any purchase on a sex toy in general.. and OH MY GOSH it is amazing! Loveeeee the soft texture and the vibrations are so perfect for clit stimulation. Also the price was great! I couldn't even choose 1 thing. This is my new fav site now. I've been missing out on this kind of fun !
08/02/2018
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen420
I recently bought the 'Naughty kisser silicone tongue'. It was my first purchase on edenfantastys.. and just any purchase on a sex toy in general.. and OH MY GOSH it is amazing! Loveeeee the soft texture and the vibrations are so perfect for ...
Queen420, it's a blessing to know that our products make people so happy. I'm thrilled for you and really hope it won't be your last shopping experience with us.
08/03/2018
Lisset Finnien Lisset Finnien
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen420
I recently bought the 'Naughty kisser silicone tongue'. It was my first purchase on edenfantastys.. and just any purchase on a sex toy in general.. and OH MY GOSH it is amazing! Loveeeee the soft texture and the vibrations are so perfect for ...
Queen420,
I know exactly what you mean! I found this site maybe 2 months ago? Im 46 and I bought my first toy that I have ever owned, the Thriller vibrating butt plug, and I thought I was in HEAVEN! I can’t believe I’ve been missing out on this my whole life. It’s also my new favorite site! I’m not so slowly acquiring a collection of toys. We have lost time to make up for ! And I, for one, am not going to waste any of it
09/14/2018
chrisman93 chrisman93
Wonderful program that let's me get free and reduced cost toys to review and enjoy! Plus I get to continually improve my reviews.
10/10/2018
Slinkykinkyduo Slinkykinkyduo
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Are you a sex toy newbie or an expert who collects toe-curling orgasms?



I’ve dropped in to remind everyone that EdenFantasys runs a win-win Review Program, where anybody can get a FREE sex toy or sexy lingerie in exchange for a ...
I've bought toys on and off on other sites, but Eden is probably my favorite by far for consistency and the perks for having an account. The rewards program makes it surprisingly really fun because writing reviews for a toy you really liked can make you relive that moment, bonus when it's for a toy you got for your partner. Highly recommend the program!
10/10/2018
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by Slinkykinkyduo
I've bought toys on and off on other sites, but Eden is probably my favorite by far for consistency and the perks for having an account. The rewards program makes it surprisingly really fun because writing reviews for a toy you really liked can ...
Thank you so much for that feedback, dear Slinkykinkyduo! it's heartwarming to know that our Program proves to be useful to the new customers, but it's absolutely amazing that our loyal contributors find it fun, as well
10/11/2018
Babydannymac Babydannymac
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Are you a sex toy newbie or an expert who collects toe-curling orgasms?



I’ve dropped in to remind everyone that EdenFantasys runs a win-win Review Program, where anybody can get a FREE sex toy or sexy lingerie in exchange for a ...
Joined earlier can't wait.
10/30/2018
BiBrian BiBrian
Will be dropping my first review soon - sups excited
11/05/2018
iovys iovys
I just bought a bunch of items (yay sales!), and will likely post a handful of reviews a week after they come in the mail & I get to use them. Very excited; I haven't bought vibes in a long, long time.
11/27/2018
Kinkykat8 Kinkykat8
I love being a part of the review program!
12/20/2018
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by Kinkykat8
I love being a part of the review program!
Welcome - we are super pumped to have so many new reviewers on board.

I'm beginning to think we have to make a separate Monthly Review Rumble, just for the newbies - something along the lines of "The Best Review From The First Try". I'm sure we'll have a myriad of entries
12/24/2018
ShinySuicide ShinySuicide
I’ve been a part of Eden for years, but just started this year being apart of the review program. I wish I had done it sooner. Unfortuntely just got a defective toy where the button on my cock ring bullet won’t work, but sent it a support ticket! I’m glad the site has continued to stay strong throughout the years! I look forward to posting more reviews! (And I also need to post more reviews of former products still on here that I have)
12/26/2018
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by ShinySuicide
I’ve been a part of Eden for years, but just started this year being apart of the review program. I wish I had done it sooner. Unfortuntely just got a defective toy where the button on my cock ring bullet won’t work, but sent it a support ticket! I’m ...
Dear ShinySuicide, it's such a shame you've received a faulty item! I hope our Customer Support was helpful and sent you a replacement.

We will be going stronger until we have loyal contributors like yourself

Looking forward to your reviews!
12/27/2018
Bbwjaz Bbwjaz
Excited to have found this website!
12/28/2018
ShinySuicide ShinySuicide
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerAnn
Dear ShinySuicide, it's such a shame you've received a faulty item! I hope our Customer Support was helpful and sent you a replacement.

We will be going stronger until we have loyal contributors like yourself

Looking forward ...
Thank you! I have only posted a couple reviews. I have more items that I need to review on here that I have.
Support was great and contacted me back that day and began to fulfill a replacement! It looks like I should be getting it this week according to tracking.
Jan 2, 6:16 pm
Total posts: 21
Unique posters: 15