Looking for a guaranteed g-spot orgasm

Looking for a guaranteed g-spot orgasm

RetroFun RetroFun
I’ve never experienced a G-spot orgasm, but I really want to, so I am looking for a vibrator that can guarantee a G-spot orgasm. Do you have a G-spot vibrator that brings you orgasms every time or most of the time you use it? Do you think that such a vibrator, or maybe ? dildo, exists? I am open for your suggestions!
Aug 21, 8:33 am
  • Mix & Match 3 Luxury Toys For $100 Only
  • Mix & Match 3 Luxury Toys For $70 Only
  • Mix & Match 3 Luxury Toys For $50 Only
  • Get 3 Toys For 60% Off
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Lisset Finnien Lisset Finnien
Quote:
Originally posted by RetroFun
I’ve never experienced a G-spot orgasm, but I really want to, so I am looking for a vibrator that can guarantee a G-spot orgasm. Do you have a G-spot vibrator that brings you orgasms every time or most of the time you use it? Do you think that such ...
Good morning! I’m also looking for my G spot. I posted yesterday on this subject but no one has replied yet. I think I have experienced one or two but I’m not sure. I’m guessing that the earth shattering orgasms are perhaps g spot but I don’t know. We’re both open to suggestions
Aug 25, 5:57 am
Happily Married, little sex but it's OK Happily Married, little sex but it's OK
Quote:
Originally posted by RetroFun
I’ve never experienced a G-spot orgasm, but I really want to, so I am looking for a vibrator that can guarantee a G-spot orgasm. Do you have a G-spot vibrator that brings you orgasms every time or most of the time you use it? Do you think that such ...
I believe the rabbit vibrators which have a vibrating head inside you & something for your clitoris are your best bet - but start slow...
Aug 25, 12:34 pm
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Hey RetroFun,

No worries, your G-spot orgasm is just around the corner!
First, here's a handy guide to the best G-spot sex toys we have on site, with their awesome perks and features.

And here is a personal favorite - this poignant Dryad with its peculiar ergonomic shape. Both shafts are meant to be inserted, and the pressure on the G-spot is so mighty it bursts into orgasm. I swear by this toy.
Aug 27, 6:38 am
LisLis LisLis
I bought a glass g-spot dildo from another site....it is amazing!!! It gives me the best orgasms every time I use it!
Aug 28, 8:05 pm
RetroFun RetroFun
Quote:
Originally posted by Lisset Finnien
Good morning! I’m also looking for my G spot. I posted yesterday on this subject but no one has replied yet. I think I have experienced one or two but I’m not sure. I’m guessing that the earth shattering orgasms are perhaps g spot but I don’t ...
Hi, Lisset Finnien!
Your post is like mine Two posts are better than one Now we have a lot of replies Together we'll do it!
Aug 29, 8:20 am
The ~Pegging~ Meg The ~Pegging~ Meg
A combination of a butt plug and any curved dildo does the trick for me. The plug stirs the shaft where it has to be
Nov 5, 8:26 am
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by The ~Pegging~ Meg
A combination of a butt plug and any curved dildo does the trick for me. The plug stirs the shaft where it has to be
My wife like this as well. Whether it's a plug or my fingers the upward force this provides puts more pressure on her g-spot.

Although she likes the Vixskin Maverick because of the curve - by far her favorite is the Njoy Pure Wand.
Nov 6, 7:26 pm
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 7