Squirting vs. having an orgasm

Squirting vs. having an orgasm

CRAZYSEXYONE CRAZYSEXYONE
So me and a few friends were talking and we wanted to know is squirting an orgasm? whats the differences?
06/04/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 2 FREE
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Forum highlights on Squirting Dildo:

Squirting dildos - what do you use for cum.
I'm thoroughly intrigued by the idea of a squirting dildo but I'm not entirely sure what would be good to use for the actual cum, more particularly...

First Squirting Experience
I squirted for the first time the other night during intercourse and it was so unexpected! Sometimes it's very hard for me to orgasm during sex even..

How do you feel about squirting?
If any of you women are squirters, how do you feel about it? My wife can squirt, which I just LOVE, but she says she holds back, meaning she can get a

Squirting...
Can most any woman learn to squirt with a little practice?? Have you wanted to squirt, but not been able to? What techniques work best for you? Does..

Squirting dildos? Squirting dildos!
HOly crap!!! I just saw the banner for squirting dildos, am I the only one who thinks this is friggen awesome?!?! I've never heard of this before but.
06/04/2012
Gina RPG Geek Gina RPG Geek
Quote:
Originally posted by CRAZYSEXYONE
So me and a few friends were talking and we wanted to know is squirting an orgasm? whats the differences?
I think it depends on the person. I know when I can squirt and not have an orgasm, but there are times I do both, or just orgasm. Mostly if its just the squirt its because I already came and something hits my gspot just right and lets more fluid out.
06/27/2012
CRAZYSEXYONE CRAZYSEXYONE
Quote:
Originally posted by Gina RPG Geek
I think it depends on the person. I know when I can squirt and not have an orgasm, but there are times I do both, or just orgasm. Mostly if its just the squirt its because I already came and something hits my gspot just right and lets more fluid ...
that makes sense thanks for answering my question
06/28/2012
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
This question never made any sense to me - until tonight. I had always assumed that squirting was the result of an orgasm - which can indeed be true. But my wife just proved to herself - and me that she can pretty much squirt at will - and have nothing to do with an orgasm.

It was quite a surprise and quite the experience - we're going to explore this more and see where it goes!
08/01/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
This question never made any sense to me - until tonight. I had always assumed that squirting was the result of an orgasm - which can indeed be true. But my wife just proved to herself - and me that she can pretty much squirt at will - and have ...
..nothing to do with an orgasm -?? Really?
08/01/2017
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
..nothing to do with an orgasm -?? Really?
I know it's crazy - she was giddy - not orgasmic, believe me I know when she's orgasmic. That many orgasms and she couldn't walk for 20-30 minutes.

She said "Watch - I'm going to do it again." and gush - out comes more. Then she says, I'm going to keep doing this just to see how many I can do! Sure enough one after the other she'd stroke her g-spot and more would flow.

She actually never figured out how many she could achieve - just felt it was time to stop. After we finished she went into the shower popped off a couple more and laughingly told me about it - I think got bored and stopped!

As a side note - the Liberator Throw captured it all - we laughed some more after feeling how heavy it was with her gushing. But the bed is dry and the Throw went straight to the washer!
08/01/2017
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5