Curious about people habits

Contributor: 20yearstogether 20yearstogether
I am interested in hearing about peoples masturbation habits. Solo and together. The main event or just fore play. toys or no toys. Also, I would like to hear the why's. Do you like to watch or be watched? I am also looking for suggestions on getting my wife to use a toy in public.

Masturbation has recently become a bigger part of our lives and I just would like to hear from other people and their experiences.
08/26/2017
  • Get 3 Toys For $50 Only. Mix And Match
  • Save Extra 30% On Bestsellers
  • Give her 3 luxury treats for $60 only
  • Get a luxury couple's set for $60 only
  • Mix and match 3 men toys for $60 only
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by 20yearstogether
I am interested in hearing about peoples masturbation habits. Solo and together. The main event or just fore play. toys or no toys. Also, I would like to hear the why's. Do you like to watch or be watched? I am also looking for suggestions ...
Well, I love to use toys both during my "Me time" and while foreplaying with my boyfriend.

One day he came up to me and asked if I can order a big dildo from EdenFantasys. So we bought Mega, and we're enjoying playing with it from time to time. It's a great visual for him and a wonderful full feeling for me.

We don't masturbate in front of each other, but we're currently looking for a remote control toy (perhaps, a vibrating panties?) I love the idea of him controlling my pleasure in public.

Hitachi style wand and a glass dildo are my go-to toys for solo pleasure.
08/29/2017
Contributor: OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Well, I love to use toys both during my "Me time" and while foreplaying with my boyfriend.

One day he came up to me and asked if I can order a big dildo from EdenFantasys. So we bought Mega, and we're enjoying playing with it ...
I walked pass our bedroom shower today and guess what was sitting on the shower seat
Mr. Mega

08/29/2017
Contributor: Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I walked pass our bedroom shower today and guess what was sitting on the shower seat
Mr. Mega

I can agree that he's also great for shower play. The suction cup is amazing
08/30/2017