Sex Toy Storage???

Sex Toy Storage???

Jessica Elizabeth Jessica Elizabeth
Right, so in line with my post about how many sex toys is too many and my rather sad and drastic lack in toy storage, I'm curious what you reviewers out there use for storage??

I'm actually leaning towards a couple of those plastic sets of drawers on wheels that I'd cover in fabric, but before I go and spend money I thought I'd ask around and see what others are doing.

My poor bathroom cabinet shelf is just epically lacking in storage options LOL
11/14/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by Jessica Elizabeth
Right, so in line with my post about how many sex toys is too many and my rather sad and drastic lack in toy storage, I'm curious what you reviewers out there use for storage??

I'm actually leaning towards a couple of those plastic ...
I want to get some of those, the plastic set of drawer on wheels. In my response to your other post I mentioned how I do store some of them in a box so that the collection isn't crazy but it'd be nice to get the ones in my nightstand out of there and the ones from my husband's dresser out of there and just have a place that I could cover with fabric like you mentioned so that it's out of sight from the kids completely. Right now they know not to go in our drawers just in general and anything that's not discreet is locked up, but still, it'd be nice to not have to worry about them going to school and talking about how mommy has 5 back massagers in her nightstand drawer!
11/14/2010
Jessica Elizabeth Jessica Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally posted by Alicia
I want to get some of those, the plastic set of drawer on wheels. In my response to your other post I mentioned how I do store some of them in a box so that the collection isn't crazy but it'd be nice to get the ones in my nightstand out of ...
LOL I agree. I've got a couple smaller actual toy storage boxes from EF, but it's just not enough. With those drawers you can really get them organized and stuff, ya know? Then use the small boxes for travel, or your most used toys, etc. ATM my most used toys I half the time forget for need of digging for them.
11/14/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by Jessica Elizabeth
LOL I agree. I've got a couple smaller actual toy storage boxes from EF, but it's just not enough. With those drawers you can really get them organized and stuff, ya know? Then use the small boxes for travel, or your most used toys, etc. ...
Yea I have the Devine Croco one which I love, it sits right on my nightstand and it holds all the "go to" stuff.

I definitely know what you mean about the toys getting forgotten if you have to dig for them, that's why I separate mine into different areas but then it's like "wait where did I put that one??" and if it's being used during sex just forget it, it won't get used because I'm not exactly going to stop and go hunting for a specific toy lol

It would be truly awesome to just have them in neat little drawers Right now Walmart has the drawers in a lot of cool colors too for fall, they have a really nice dark green one that is calling my name!
11/14/2010
Jessica Elizabeth Jessica Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally posted by Alicia
Yea I have the Devine Croco one which I love, it sits right on my nightstand and it holds all the "go to" stuff.

I definitely know what you mean about the toys getting forgotten if you have to dig for them, that's why I separate ...
That's what I'm thinking for drawers. Especially if you end up getting 2 sets that are the same size, you can switch the drawers for just a tad more of individuality

Yea, I honestly end up forgetting I HAVE toys, 'cuz they're not right there, ya know? (I have a really bad short term memory).
11/14/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by Jessica Elizabeth
That's what I'm thinking for drawers. Especially if you end up getting 2 sets that are the same size, you can switch the drawers for just a tad more of individuality

Yea, I honestly end up forgetting I HAVE toys, 'cuz they're ...
That'd be really cute if they were in two coordinating shades Hmmm this has all got me thinking, I think I need to start clearing out some space in my room tomorrow on my day off!
11/14/2010
Jessica Elizabeth Jessica Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally posted by Alicia
That'd be really cute if they were in two coordinating shades Hmmm this has all got me thinking, I think I need to start clearing out some space in my room tomorrow on my day off!
LOL Yay!
11/14/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
Im in the process of building a large-ish wooden toybox. Im making it out of tongue and groove pine. May have to build another one in time but this one will hold everything and more for now. It's 35.4" long, 23.6" heigh and 15.7" deep. Im making a shelf at each end for lubes and small toys like bullets, mini vibes etc.
I figured it was the only way I was going to fit all my toys in one location.
11/15/2010
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
I use plastic totes galore! I have the more frequently used toys in one of my dresser drawers, organized by a tote. The less used toys are in a tote up in the closet. I am pondering getting a locking toi bocks. Might get a safe or something, just something that locks for when my son gets older and starts getting curious about what's in mommy's closet... (that's where all his xmas/bday presents are!)
11/15/2010
dv8 dv8
Does anyone have disguised storage units? I'd like to have an Ottoman that also served as a storage chest.
11/15/2010
Liz2 Liz2
As I mentioned before, under the bed shoe storage containers with "see through" plastic covers does it for me. But at this point, they are hidden enough for me. There are still toys in my night stand as well as in the bathroom. Recharging is always an issue. We stared to buld a box one time to store the rechargeable toys but never completed it.
11/15/2010
Jenn (aka kissmykitty) Jenn (aka kissmykitty)
Here is how I house my collection:

11/15/2010
Not here Not here
Quote:
Originally posted by Jenn (aka kissmykitty)
Here is how I house my collection:

So weird, I was just looking at the EF flickr group and came across your photostream. I just looked at this photo on flickr about 2 minutes ago. Love it, by the wy!
11/15/2010
mrs.mckrakn mrs.mckrakn
Quote:
Originally posted by Jessica Elizabeth
Right, so in line with my post about how many sex toys is too many and my rather sad and drastic lack in toy storage, I'm curious what you reviewers out there use for storage??

I'm actually leaning towards a couple of those plastic ...
my nightstand it my storage for now. once my collection grows, ganna have ot get a real storage box.
11/15/2010
leatherlover leatherlover
I use a three drawer nightstand right now, but it is pretty much at capacity. All three drawers are full, and we even have a few things on top of the nightstand. I like the idea of under bed storage containers that Liz2 mentioned, might have to try that soon.
11/15/2010
Kestrel Kestrel
This has been a backburner issue for me, but after my recent order, it's now a pressing issue.

I think I might get some opaque stacking drawers for the shelf near my bed. The bin I'm using is too small for all the toys, and getting stuff from the bottom has been too much of a hassle, causing me to leave toys laying out rather than putting it back in the box and having to fish it out again.
12/13/2010
RubenesqueAna RubenesqueAna
@Jenn... I want those storage chests so desperately. So, so desperately. I had been using a drawer, but customers have been buying me lots of toys lately and I'm in dyer need of a storage container. Do those work well?
12/13/2010
Jessica Elizabeth Jessica Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally posted by RubenesqueAna
@Jenn... I want those storage chests so desperately. So, so desperately. I had been using a drawer, but customers have been buying me lots of toys lately and I'm in dyer need of a storage container. Do those work well?
I want one of the toy chests too. Epically! I think it's a goal for me to get this spring Have too many Yule gifts right now to worry about LOL

Since I posted this I've gotten another Devine Toybox and I've gone through my toy collection and pared it down by like, half LOL So, much easier storage now.
12/13/2010
Drakoni Drakoni
Quote:
Originally posted by Jenn (aka kissmykitty)
Here is how I house my collection:

Oh, I like the big black one! Where'd you get it?
11/13/2011
LynLyn LynLyn
Quote:
Originally posted by Jenn (aka kissmykitty)
Here is how I house my collection:

I've been using drawers too but I'd really prefer to use a designated chest of some sort like these. I was wondering where you got the two bigger ones? They look amazing!
11/13/2011
JDear JDear
I get office/stationary boxes. Sometimes they come in cute colors or patterns. Mine are a very sturdy cardboard of some sort. They even have little metal slots for a label. They come in all sizes but mine are just a bit larger than a shoebox.
11/14/2011
travelnurse travelnurse
Quote:
Originally posted by Jenn (aka kissmykitty)
Here is how I house my collection:

Love your train cases
07/06/2012
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 16