Weirdest "Spices"

Weirdest "Spices"

Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Just because you have always wanted to dress up like Lou Gossett Jr. from An Officer and a Gentleman and scream at him “DO ME HARD OR DROP AND GIVE ME 20!” doesn’t mean that he’s going to be crazy about the idea

This cracked me up. It also got me to thinking... how many of us have suggested things to our partners and gotten that "are you INSANE?" look?

What's the weirdest thing you've ever suggested to spice things up?

Suggestions of outdoor sex always made my ex's eyebrows shoot up into his bald head...
07/15/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gary Gary
Though we have still not done, we have agreed to have Friday the 13th sex. (Real street hockey masks, and machetes.... and maybe the sack with a single eye hole.)
07/15/2009
Rockin' Rockin'
Cardamom. Gotta be cardamom. Isn't that just a crazy name for a spice? Makes me think of a lady getting carded at a...

OH. OH WAIT. You meant that other kind of spice...Okay I have one of those, too. I'm guilty of suggesting the "Let's pretend we're related" thing. Wasn't that on that "four word turn off" list?
07/15/2009
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Though we have still not done, we have agreed to have Friday the 13th sex. (Real street hockey masks, and machetes.... and maybe the sack with a single eye hole.)
Lol - I always thought that would be kind of fun .
07/15/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockin'
Cardamom. Gotta be cardamom. Isn't that just a crazy name for a spice? Makes me think of a lady getting carded at a...

OH. OH WAIT. You meant that other kind of spice...Okay I have one of those, too. I'm guilty of suggesting the ...
That reminded me of Joe Dirt.
07/15/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Though we have still not done, we have agreed to have Friday the 13th sex. (Real street hockey masks, and machetes.... and maybe the sack with a single eye hole.)
That should totally be filmed.

I mean, not the WHOLE thing or anything. But, yanno, before. Maybe the aftermath.
07/15/2009
Raven Raven
After reading about it in an erotic romance novel, I thought it would be fun if we went to a bar, separately, and he could pretend to meet me for the first time and pick me up. It was a hoot.
07/16/2009
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
After reading about it in an erotic romance novel, I thought it would be fun if we went to a bar, separately, and he could pretend to meet me for the first time and pick me up. It was a hoot.
Hey, that would be fun!

I tried to get Alan to let me stop an elevator in the lawyer's office once so we could do it in there. His reply was "Are you CRAZY?!"


Michele
07/16/2009
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
After reading about it in an erotic romance novel, I thought it would be fun if we went to a bar, separately, and he could pretend to meet me for the first time and pick me up. It was a hoot.
I've tried to convince mine to do this, but he looked at me like I had three heads.

Otherwise, the strangest "spices" are things we've considered, but haven't done, from the book How To Be a Dominant Diva.
07/16/2009
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
That should totally be filmed.

I mean, not the WHOLE thing or anything. But, yanno, before. Maybe the aftermath.
They should put out a movie like this!!!
07/16/2009
LilyLust LilyLust
Nothing too kinky but he we are into extra woman being involved, so one day I suggested "hey you know what would be differant? a guy next time" Yeah that was big N O.
07/17/2009
spicywife spicywife
I'd enjoy sex in an elevator but I don't think my husband would go for it either. I've mentioned it before, but he's too worried about if there was a camera, security, etc....... I've thought of finding a place that has an old fashioned elevator + no cameras + no security and trying to get him to go along with it.

Does anyone know about cameras in elevators? I've always thought they were there, even if you can't see them.
07/17/2009
...... ......
Quote:
Originally posted by spicywife
I'd enjoy sex in an elevator but I don't think my husband would go for it either. I've mentioned it before, but he's too worried about if there was a camera, security, etc....... I've thought of finding a place that has an old ...
I'm sure there aren't any cameras in the elevator where I live. But I think that would be quite a drive for you. LOL!
07/17/2009
...... ......
Quote:
Originally posted by LilyLust
Nothing too kinky but he we are into extra woman being involved, so one day I suggested "hey you know what would be differant? a guy next time" Yeah that was big N O.
I don't know. Somehow that just doesn't seem fair.
07/17/2009
spicywife spicywife
Quote:
Originally posted by ......
I don't know. Somehow that just doesn't seem fair.
I agree, if you're going to open your relationship up like that, it seems like it should be equal. You're a woman and welcomed another woman, so that's no different than a man welcoming another man.
07/17/2009
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by spicywife
I'd enjoy sex in an elevator but I don't think my husband would go for it either. I've mentioned it before, but he's too worried about if there was a camera, security, etc....... I've thought of finding a place that has an old ...
Just look out for the overhead panels that look like dark glass... there's usually a camera behind them. The only other place I've ever seen one is right above the doors (and you can see those pretty easily).
07/17/2009
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
Just because you have always wanted to dress up like Lou Gossett Jr. from An Officer and a Gentleman and scream at him “DO ME HARD OR DROP AND GIVE ME 20!” doesn’t mean that he’s going to be crazy about the idea

This cracked me up. It also ...
I have to be careful how I joke about kinky sex cause neither of my guys is shy or seem to have any problem with "taboos".
07/18/2009
Sir Sir
Truly, I can say anything and turn my little girl on. They might be humorous to me, but eventually we just get caught up in doing whatever we're doing and the humor is taken out of it.
07/19/2009
LilyLust LilyLust
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Truly, I can say anything and turn my little girl on. They might be humorous to me, but eventually we just get caught up in doing whatever we're doing and the humor is taken out of it.
I like that. I think more couples should be like this.
07/20/2009
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
Hey, that would be fun!

I tried to get Alan to let me stop an elevator in the lawyer's office once so we could do it in there. His reply was "Are you CRAZY?!"


Michele
Yes, I would like that too, but I'm never sure if they have cameras installed. Not sure I want to be on tape!! LOL!
07/20/2009
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
Just look out for the overhead panels that look like dark glass... there's usually a camera behind them. The only other place I've ever seen one is right above the doors (and you can see those pretty easily).
If the elevators were out of operation for any length of time, wouldn't they want to send in a crew to fix it? I'm liking the elevator idea better now that I might be able to identify the cameras.
07/20/2009
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
If the elevators were out of operation for any length of time, wouldn't they want to send in a crew to fix it? I'm liking the elevator idea better now that I might be able to identify the cameras.
That was exactly what Alan was worried about, but I wasn't worried about it. They had two elevators plus stairs, and were a small enough office building that I seriously doubt they would have had a full-time fixit crew just sitting around. So I assumed that as long as we kept it to a "quickie" we'd be done before they could/would call someone out.
I wouldn't be willing to try it someplace like a hospital though, because I think they *do* have maintenance folk on hand for things like that since their elevators are sometimes used for emergencies.
07/20/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by LilyLust
I like that. I think more couples should be like this.
HA! I enjoy that too.
07/22/2009
Total posts: 23
Unique posters: 12