Free Yoplait Yogurt

Free Yoplait Yogurt

cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Yoplait is giving away free yogurt to promote their product for "closing the calcium Gap" Head on over to their site for your free cup!
01/11/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
Thanks!
01/11/2011
Illusional Illusional
Thanks!
01/11/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Yay! I love free yogurt!
01/11/2011
Lucidity Lucidity
Nom! Free food! Thanks
01/11/2011
dv8 dv8
"Because dairy laws in your state prevent us from sending you a coupon for a free cup of yogurt, you will receive an alternate coupon offer."
01/11/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
"Because dairy laws in your state prevent us from sending you a coupon for a free cup of yogurt, you will receive an alternate coupon offer."
Lol... wow.
Where do you live?
01/11/2011
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
Lol... wow.
Where do you live?
California. I wonder what the alternate coupon offer will be.
01/12/2011
lamira lamira
I remember seeing this ad on TV the other day and I forgot to go online. Thanks for reminding me!!
01/12/2011
Kim! Kim!
Yay! Thanks!
01/12/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
California. I wonder what the alternate coupon offer will be.
That kinda makes sense. California has been pushing its dairy industry pretty heavy these last couple years. Aren't all the cows happy or something?
01/12/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
That kinda makes sense. California has been pushing its dairy industry pretty heavy these last couple years. Aren't all the cows happy or something?
Hmmm, I do remember that commercial.

I'm curious to see what your alternate coupon is.
01/12/2011
NaughtyButterfly NaughtyButterfly
Yay for Yogurt! Now I'm hungry...
01/12/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
That kinda makes sense. California has been pushing its dairy industry pretty heavy these last couple years. Aren't all the cows happy or something?
LMAO - Aren't all the cows happy or something?
01/22/2011
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
LMAO - Aren't all the cows happy or something?
California's milk industry has Happy Cow advertisements.
01/22/2011
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
Hmmm, I do remember that commercial.

I'm curious to see what your alternate coupon is.
The coupon is buy two, get one free. Blah.
02/08/2011
LavenderSkies LavenderSkies
Yay yogurt!
02/08/2011
sixfootsex sixfootsex
I am ADDICTED to yoplait strawberry&banana... it is the love of my life...
02/10/2011
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 12