What are you going to be dressing up as for Halloween this year?

What are you going to be dressing up as for Halloween this year?

Sugarfina Sugarfina
What's your costume going to be? Feel free to vote for yourself and your partner/family member/other (pet, maybe?) I'm going as a skeleton and so is my son - the boyfriend may join us.
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
TheToyGuy , Justbeingme2007 , Devz
3
Sugarfina
1
sXeVegan90
1
Inquisitor , Vnessa , sXeVegan90
3
Total votes: 8 (7 voters)
Poll is open
09/27/2016
  • Get 3 Toys For 60% Off
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I'm dressing up like the UPS guy this year, but instead of asking, "What Brown can do for you?" I'll be asking,"Who Brown can Kill for you?".

It's Halloween, it's supposed to be scary.
09/28/2016
Vnessa Vnessa
Bride of Frankenstein for me this year. Long story short, an unexpected surgery left me with a fresh scar that will be very fitting this year.

Mr. Inquisitor, I may be able to help you with that costume lol.
09/29/2016
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Bride of Frankenstein for me this year. Long story short, an unexpected surgery left me with a fresh scar that will be very fitting this year.

Mr. Inquisitor, I may be able to help you with that costume lol.
LOL, I would appreciate any help I can get.
09/29/2016
Sugarfina Sugarfina
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I'm dressing up like the UPS guy this year, but instead of asking, "What Brown can do for you?" I'll be asking,"Who Brown can Kill for you?".

It's Halloween, it's supposed to be scary.
That made me laugh. That's actually pretty funny the way you said it.
09/29/2016
Sugarfina Sugarfina
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Bride of Frankenstein for me this year. Long story short, an unexpected surgery left me with a fresh scar that will be very fitting this year.

Mr. Inquisitor, I may be able to help you with that costume lol.
Actually that sounds like you're being creative. I would do something like that myself. But I hope you arent too hard on yourself. Surgeries happen all the time and I'm sure you are still beautiful. You can dress up as whatever you want.

I love the Bride of Frankenstein's monster idea a lot though. Cant believe I forgot to add that one to the poll voting list!
09/29/2016
sXeVegan90 sXeVegan90
I voted Zombie, or other. My other would be Dracula, or Frankenstein, due to the fact I'm a stay-at-home, give out candy kind of person and don't usually go out or walk the streets during halloween. Plus, I have the Fleshlight toys of those characters in case my girlfriend isn't too exhausted when she gets home and wants to do a little roleplaying with a strap-on. I'll still dress up regardless for the kiddos that come by wanting candy.
09/29/2016
Sugarfina Sugarfina
Quote:
Originally posted by sXeVegan90
I voted Zombie, or other. My other would be Dracula, or Frankenstein, due to the fact I'm a stay-at-home, give out candy kind of person and don't usually go out or walk the streets during halloween. Plus, I have the Fleshlight toys of those ...
I'm a stay-at-home-give-out- candy kind of person too, I just never get to do that because I live really far out in the country and no trick-or-treaters ever come to my house. I would have so much fun decorating the house if I did have trick-or-treaters though. I'd love to throw a Halloween party, but in the past when I've tried, no one came.

That's awesome! I always wanted the Drac Fleshlight. Are those discontinued from Fleshlight now? I know EF used to sell all of those but they dont anymore. I remember there was a robot one, zombie one, and a vampire one (Drac), and I think there was another? That role play sounds fun. I'd love to do some roleplaying with my man this year when the evening is through hehe.
09/29/2016
sXeVegan90 sXeVegan90
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarfina
I'm a stay-at-home-give-out- candy kind of person too, I just never get to do that because I live really far out in the country and no trick-or-treaters ever come to my house. I would have so much fun decorating the house if I did have ...
My house is off the road, but we have some kids on our street, so I sit out at the gate and when they come by I flag them down with a flashlight to let them know I have a cauldron of candy for them. It's dark on our street and there's not a lot of lighting. I live out in the country as well! I'd LOVE to throw a Halloween party as well, but alas I don't have anyone close by that I'd be able to invite to it.

I believe they sell them still on Fleshlight's actual site! I don't think they've discontinued the toys completely yet, though I could be wrong. Last year I saw them on there on sale during Halloween. So they may have that special again. I the Dracula one, and did a review on it and the zombie one if you'd like to see photos or read more info on it. I still need to do a review on the Frankenstein one too in case people are interested in it.

Update: I can't find them on Fleshlight/Fleshjack so I guess they did discontinue them. Darn, I wanted the Alien dildo.
09/29/2016
Sugarfina Sugarfina
Quote:
Originally posted by sXeVegan90
My house is off the road, but we have some kids on our street, so I sit out at the gate and when they come by I flag them down with a flashlight to let them know I have a cauldron of candy for them. It's dark on our street and there's not a ...
Glad I'm not the only one who knows the pleasures and pains of being out in the country. That's nice that you flag them down to let them know you have candy.

I look forward to reading your reviews of them! I would love to get the Drac one for my boyfriend eventually.
09/30/2016
sXeVegan90 sXeVegan90
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarfina
Glad I'm not the only one who knows the pleasures and pains of being out in the country. That's nice that you flag them down to let them know you have candy. I look forward to reading your reviews of them! I would love to get the Drac one for ...
Haha, yes, it's both nice and not so nice at the same time. Halloween it's a bit of a ghost town, (har har) but the few kids that are in my area do make it worthwhile to buy candy and sit outside to see their costumes or the people who have pets who love walking them along in costume.

The Fleshlight company sells their stock on Amazon, and I had luck with finding the Alien one, but not the others. I was never really interested in the cyborg one due to the freaky-scary pointed tip on it. The silicone is really nice and squishy but it still worried me just how pointy it is.
09/30/2016
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarfina
Actually that sounds like you're being creative. I would do something like that myself. But I hope you arent too hard on yourself. Surgeries happen all the time and I'm sure you are still beautiful. You can dress up as whatever you want. ...
Thanks, Luv! It's actually healing quite well and isn't looking as bad as it once was. I'm certain, in no time, it will be hardly noticeable So, might as well play it up for now lol
10/01/2016
Sugarfina Sugarfina
Quote:
Originally posted by sXeVegan90
Haha, yes, it's both nice and not so nice at the same time. Halloween it's a bit of a ghost town, (har har) but the few kids that are in my area do make it worthwhile to buy candy and sit outside to see their costumes or the people who have ...
I wish we at least had a few kids come. We never do. We always have to go elsewhere, like to take our kids trick or treating and to halloween parties and such.

And shoot, after looking at your links, I felt kinda dumb. I didnt know they made dildos. I thought you were talking about the Fleshlight freaks vagina sleeves this whole time!
10/02/2016
sXeVegan90 sXeVegan90
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarfina
I wish we at least had a few kids come. We never do. We always have to go elsewhere, like to take our kids trick or treating and to halloween parties and such.

And shoot, after looking at your links, I felt kinda dumb. I didnt know they made ...
Our area kind of looks like someone is about to get chopped into itty bitty pieces, but kids still come down our street for candy, what few we have. I'm betting I see a ton of Suicide Squad costumes this year.

Oh! Haha simple mistake! No, I don't have any of the sleeves, just the dildos. I've heard the sleeves are pretty amazing though. Especially the Frankenstein one because of the different sort of texture inside.
10/02/2016
Sugarfina Sugarfina
Quote:
Originally posted by sXeVegan90
Our area kind of looks like someone is about to get chopped into itty bitty pieces, but kids still come down our street for candy, what few we have. I'm betting I see a ton of Suicide Squad costumes this year.

Oh! Haha simple mistake! ...
Yep, Suicide Squad will surely be trending this year!

And haha. Simple mistake yes. LOL. And yes I've heard that about the Frankenstein (sleeve) one too!
10/03/2016
Devz Devz
Cosplay, but I dont know which character yet
03/03/2017
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 5