A game that makes you money???

A game that makes you money???

TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Not joking, I found a game that actually makes you money. It's simple and basic even if you just sign up, set up your game and come back a year later you can make a few extra dollars (or Russian Rubles).

Elven Gold

Actually I just log in each day to get the bonus so I can spin the mini-game wheel and try for the jackpot prize. The odds are 0.01% on a single spin but that's way better than paying for lotto.
08/24/2017
  • Create Your Spooktacular Trio! Get 3 Toys For $30
  • Create Your Spooktacular Trio! Get 3 Toys For $50
  • Create Your Spooktacular Trio! Get 3 Toys For $100
  • Save 85% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Not joking, I found a game that actually makes you money. It's simple and basic even if you just sign up, set up your game and come back a year later you can make a few extra dollars (or Russian Rubles).

Elven Gold

Actually I just ...
TTG, I went over to the ite and found a bunch of non-translatable words.
08/25/2017
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
TTG, I went over to the ite and found a bunch of non-translatable words.
Lol. It is in cyrillic.

But English can be chosen in the top left of the screen.
08/25/2017
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Sounds like a phishing program from our Russian friends - there really isn't a something for nothing program or site. If it looks free, you giving them your private information to sell.
08/25/2017
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Sounds like a phishing program from our Russian friends - there really isn't a something for nothing program or site. If it looks free, you giving them your private information to sell.
Actually you hit the nail on the head, the game as a money earner is all shit unless you put some of your own into it. I'm in for the long haul so I'm just slowly building ingame currency playing the mini-game in hopes for a jackpot win.
08/26/2017
SInfulFreddy SInfulFreddy
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Not joking, I found a game that actually makes you money. It's simple and basic even if you just sign up, set up your game and come back a year later you can make a few extra dollars (or Russian Rubles).

Elven Gold

Actually I just ...
hmmm, I have installed apps from the play store that when you download something from their list you will get credit points, the app title is "Mcent" I almost gain $5 from installing some games on the list and $10 from referral program.
08/29/2017
ryejon ryejon
Is it really reliable?
11/24/2017
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5