Is anyone else watching Bates Motel?

Contributor: Zombirella Zombirella
I've been watching the Bates Motel series on A&E and I'm really starting to like it. I was just wondering if anyone else watches it as well? The actor that plays Norman's brother is very cute! I can't wait to see how they carry this story out, but it's starting to get a bit more interesting!
05/03/2013
  • Save Extra 30% On Bestsellers
  • Give her 3 luxury treats for $60 only
  • Get a luxury couple's set for $60 only
  • Mix and match 3 men toys for $60 only
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: Pumpk1nPatch Pumpk1nPatch
I wanted to watch that!! I'm a huge fan of all the Psycho movies, but I'm unclear whether this show is similar. I wish I could make myself remember to look it up tomorrow.
05/03/2013
Contributor: Zombirella Zombirella
Quote:
Originally posted by Pumpk1nPatch
I wanted to watch that!! I'm a huge fan of all the Psycho movies, but I'm unclear whether this show is similar. I wish I could make myself remember to look it up tomorrow.
It is a modern day version of Norman Bates as a teenager. I really like the show but I was a bit bummed that they "updated" it.
05/03/2013
Contributor: Rossie Rossie
It's not too bad, I've been watching every episode; and I'm even getting used to that old and new mix in the setting!

The actor playing the older brother is Max Thieriot, his previous movie was "House at the End of the Street", he was the psycho in that movie.
05/03/2013
Contributor: Stagger13 Stagger13
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
I've been watching the Bates Motel series on A&E and I'm really starting to like it. I was just wondering if anyone else watches it as well? The actor that plays Norman's brother is very cute! I can't wait to see how they carry ...
I tried...just cant get into it.
05/03/2013
Contributor: Mwar Mwar
Interesting. I might give it a chance.
05/03/2013
Contributor: js250 js250
I tried to watch it, but could not get into it....
05/03/2013
Contributor: Zombirella Zombirella
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
It's not too bad, I've been watching every episode; and I'm even getting used to that old and new mix in the setting!

The actor playing the older brother is Max Thieriot, his previous movie was "House at the End of the ...
I thought he looked familiar!
05/03/2013
Contributor: Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
I tried to watch it, but could not get into it....
I agree. I gave it three episodes and just couldn't... I watched it in the afternoon but constantly feel asleep. At the end of the season I might try again.
05/03/2013
Contributor: SecretKinksters SecretKinksters
My partner and I are hooked on it.
05/03/2013
Contributor: wicked48 wicked48
Not watching. Don't have time to get hooked on another TV show.
05/03/2013
Contributor: Zombirella Zombirella
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
I agree. I gave it three episodes and just couldn't... I watched it in the afternoon but constantly feel asleep. At the end of the season I might try again.
I wasn't sure about it with the first three, but then (in my opinion) it started to get better and draw me in. I'm interested to see Norman start to really change! And I'm hoping Dylan (the brother) sticks around! He's just so cute!
05/04/2013
Contributor: rosythorn rosythorn
I tried it but I didn't get into it.
05/06/2013
Contributor: JinxPinx JinxPinx
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
It's not too bad, I've been watching every episode; and I'm even getting used to that old and new mix in the setting!

The actor playing the older brother is Max Thieriot, his previous movie was "House at the End of the ...
I liked that movie.. didn't quite see THAT ending coming lol
05/09/2013
Contributor: JinxPinx JinxPinx
I like it. I didn't even know at first it was a prequel. I had never seen the movie Psycho.
05/09/2013
Contributor: Zombirella Zombirella
Quote:
Originally posted by JinxPinx
I like it. I didn't even know at first it was a prequel. I had never seen the movie Psycho.
I wish they would have stuck to the actual time frame when Norman would have been a teen. I was a little disappointed that it is set in the current time. But, I still like it!
05/09/2013