Smoking AFTER sex? Does anyone do that, like in the old movies?

Smoking AFTER sex? Does anyone do that, like in the old movies?

Bignuf Bignuf
Watching old movies....mainstream.. not porn, they used to show the couple "after sex" always laying in bed, and SOMEONE was always smoking a cigarette. Not to glamorize or minimalize this activity, but for you smokers out there (or those who used to smoke), it that one of the "light one up" triggers, like a cup of coffee or a social drink is??? Do you think HOLLYWOOD created that connection?????
11/02/2011
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
Yes, we smoke after sex...because we are regular smokers. We smoke whenever we feel like it and having a cigarette and a pillow talk session afterwards is a good come down.
11/02/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
I have an ecig, so not quite the same as the Hollywood films, but I always vape after sex. It's the first thing I reach for when we're done. I don't feel satisfied until I've had my nicotine fix after sex.
11/02/2011
JessCee JessCee
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Yes, we smoke after sex...because we are regular smokers. We smoke whenever we feel like it and having a cigarette and a pillow talk session afterwards is a good come down.
Same here.

I'm not sure that Hollywood created that connection though. It's kind of like having a cigarette after a meal, I think.
11/02/2011
Nothere Nothere
Smoke does not equal sexy for me!
11/02/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Yup, every time. Best way we found to catch our breath. lol
11/02/2011
LilLostLenore LilLostLenore
Quote:
Originally posted by Nothere
Smoke does not equal sexy for me!
agreed.
11/02/2011
Princess-Kayla ♥ Princess-Kayla ♥
I don't. I think smoking is disgusting.
And my boyfriend doesn't smoke either.
11/02/2011
kkross65 kkross65
I've never been a smoker, but I think it looks sexier in the movies than it really is. And so does their post-sex hair & make up!
11/06/2011
brittany8612 brittany8612
both me and my boyfriend do, sometimes we share one...im not sure why lol
11/07/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
When I use to smoke, I enjoyed having one after sex. Another of my favourite moments was just after brushing my teeth.
11/07/2011
freshbananas freshbananas
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
Watching old movies....mainstream.. not porn, they used to show the couple "after sex" always laying in bed, and SOMEONE was always smoking a cigarette. Not to glamorize or minimalize this activity, but for you smokers out there (or those ...
not me
11/10/2011
Rarity Rarity
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I have an ecig, so not quite the same as the Hollywood films, but I always vape after sex. It's the first thing I reach for when we're done. I don't feel satisfied until I've had my nicotine fix after sex.
Another vaper!

My boyfriend really enjoys a smoke after sex. I don't think it has anything to do with Hollywood.
11/10/2011
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 13