How much wood would you chuck if you were a woodchuck (and could chuck wood)?

Contributor: surreptitious surreptitious
Be creative. I am judging your entire character based on your responses!

Okay, I'm not, but I do find myself highly amused be the creativity of EF's users and I would love it if you gave me a good chuckle!
05/30/2013
  • Give her 3 luxury treats for $60 only
  • Get a luxury couple's set for $60 only
  • Mix and match 3 men toys for $60 only
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: Rossie Rossie
I would chuck all the wood close by, because there's nothing else to do in my burrow.

By the way, here's a somewhat similar thread for your reference: link
05/30/2013
Contributor: eri86 eri86
My brain can't read this and not think that 'chucking wood' is an innuendo.
05/30/2013
Contributor: Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
I would chuck wood all day, since there's nothing better than a good piece of wood

~M
05/30/2013
Contributor: surreptitious surreptitious
Quote:
Originally posted by eri86
My brain can't read this and not think that 'chucking wood' is an innuendo.
Definitely reply as if it were.

Creative muscles can also be sexual.
05/30/2013
Contributor: surreptitious surreptitious
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
I would chuck all the wood close by, because there's nothing else to do in my burrow.

By the way, here's a somewhat similar thread for your reference: link
Thank you for the link! I did see that one when I did my customary search, but I think that putting in a poll takes away half of the fun. This way, anyone who wants to answer is essentially forced to come up with something unique and I can sit back and revel in all the creative juices like some weird super villain who is collecting them for sale to artists on the black market.

If there's nothing else to do in your burrow but chuck wood, might I suggest befriending your local beavers? I hear that beavers and woodchucks can always come up with something when they play together.
05/30/2013
Contributor: mdnght mdnght
I would chuck ALL the wood. Every last piece of it!
05/30/2013
Contributor: MrWill MrWill



Just saying. I'm not a woodchuck, but when I have wood.. I like chucking it to any woman that may be in dire need of some hard wood. Even better if there is a river to chuck it down, as we all know dry wood can cause blisters if chucked too fast.
05/30/2013
Contributor: surreptitious surreptitious
Quote:
Originally posted by MrWill



Just saying. I'm not a woodchuck, but when I have wood.. I like chucking it to any woman that may be in dire need of some hard wood. Even better if there is a river to chuck it down, as we all know dry wood can cause blisters if ...
I know what you're saying - after all of that long, hard chucking, your wood deserves to be taken it for a nice, wet ride every now and again. I mean, having all that wood lying around is bound to make you feel blue if it goes unused for too long!
05/30/2013
Contributor: ViVix ViVix
Quote:
Originally posted by surreptitious
Be creative. I am judging your entire character based on your responses!

Okay, I'm not, but I do find myself highly amused be the creativity of EF's users and I would love it if you gave me a good chuckle!
I would chuck no wood...just to be difficult!
05/30/2013
Contributor: surreptitious surreptitious
Quote:
Originally posted by ViVix
I would chuck no wood...just to be difficult!
Oh my gosh, now I am thinking about Hermey the Elf from Rudolph the Red Nosed reindeer - he didn't want to make toys, he just wanted to be a dentist. "But mooooo-oooom. I don't want to chuck wood!"
05/30/2013
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 7