I just had sex and I jizzed in my pants?

I just had sex and I jizzed in my pants?

kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
omg

link

link
12/22/2010
  • Save 70% On 3 Item Set
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • Save 85% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
omg

link

link
I'm not sure what made me laugh more, the title of this thread or the videos themselves.

I love the cameos from Jessica Alba, Molly Sims..and Justin Timberlake as a janitor?
12/22/2010
Miss Naughty Kitty Miss Naughty Kitty
LOL the first time someone showed me jizz in my pants i did not find it funny because i had it happen to me before lol

both of the songs are kinda annoying, they are very funny tho.

Like a boss is my fav video they have done.
12/22/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by LicentiouslyYours
I'm not sure what made me laugh more, the title of this thread or the videos themselves.

I love the cameos from Jessica Alba, Molly Sims..and Justin Timberlake as a janitor?
um what do you mean the cameos and janitor? what are u talking about lol

what do you mean it happend to you?
12/22/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
omg

link

link
my favorite parts on the sex one were

"I'm so honored by her ability to let me do it"

"this ones dedicated to all the girls that let us flop on top of them"

and the fireworks parts LOL OMG!
12/22/2010
Danielle1220 Danielle1220
LOL!!!
12/22/2010
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
um what do you mean the cameos and janitor? what are u talking about lol

what do you mean it happend to you?
In the videos, there are appearances by Jessica Alba, Molly Sims and Justin Timberlake (who is playing a janitor).
12/22/2010
Rockin' Rockin'
Wow! I hadn't seen the "I Just Had Sex" one yet. I like the "Jizz in my Pants" one better but they're both catchy. Thanks for sharing
12/22/2010
dv8 dv8
They've sure come a long way since Dick in a Box.
12/22/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Just remember a boombox is not a toy! link
12/22/2010
darthkitt3n darthkitt3n
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Just remember a boombox is not a toy! link
lol.. I showed my boyfriend that one a long time ago. I thought he was going to cry at the end of it.
12/22/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Naughty Kitty
LOL the first time someone showed me jizz in my pants i did not find it funny because i had it happen to me before lol

both of the songs are kinda annoying, they are very funny tho.

Like a boss is my fav video they have done.
omg like a boss is awsome
12/24/2010
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
LOL! My husband showed me Jizzed In My Pants a few months ago, but I'd never seen the other one. Can't wait to show it to him!
12/24/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Selective Sensualist
LOL! My husband showed me Jizzed In My Pants a few months ago, but I'd never seen the other one. Can't wait to show it to him!
go watch like a boss,I just had sex and dick in a box omg!
12/24/2010
LilLostLenore LilLostLenore
my fav song of theirs is dick in a box and mother lover. I love incredabad.
12/18/2011
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 10