I need help figuring out this "puzzle" that my guy gave me...

I need help figuring out this "puzzle" that my guy gave me...

Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
My boyfriend is moving soon, and he told me he was going to get me something before he leaves. I immediately started asking questions about it to try and figure out what it is, but I am totally clueless! Maybe you guys can help. Here are the hints:

- It can be consumed, but it isn't intended to be. Some people have smoked it; some have eaten it.

- It is not a drug, nor does it have anything to do with drugs.

- Many people have it laying around the house. Some people have multiple.

- They come in many shapes and colors.

- It's not a toy or a game of any kind.

- It can relieve stress.

- It's not expensive.

I swear, he's making it up! lol
04/01/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
I imagine that a candle could technically be eaten, and that's what the other clues make me think of. Maybe?
04/01/2012
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
Well, he said it could be squishy, if I wanted a squishy one. He is so....cryptic. lol
04/01/2012
funluvinmama funluvinmama
Quote:
Originally posted by Lickable Lollie
My boyfriend is moving soon, and he told me he was going to get me something before he leaves. I immediately started asking questions about it to try and figure out what it is, but I am totally clueless! Maybe you guys can help. Here are the ...
If he is like my hubby, he is talking about his sausage...(penis).

It can be consumed (oral) but isn't intended to be.

Many have it laying around the house...hubby or boy friend.
Multiple....toys included.

many shapes and colors.

It's not meant to be a toy.

relieves stress.

not expensive.



Let me know what the answer is.
04/01/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by funluvinmama
If he is like my hubby, he is talking about his sausage...(penis).

It can be consumed (oral) but isn't intended to be.

Many have it laying around the house...hubby or boy friend.
Multiple....toys included.

many shapes and ...
Hahaha, I totally think that it's his penis.
04/01/2012
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
Quote:
Originally posted by funluvinmama
If he is like my hubby, he is talking about his sausage...(penis).

It can be consumed (oral) but isn't intended to be.

Many have it laying around the house...hubby or boy friend.
Multiple....toys included.

many shapes and ...
That's hilarious...especially because it can be "smoked." I asked him earlier if I already have one and he said "You might, but I haven't seen it." So, if it is his penis...I think I need to have a chat with him about my gender lol
04/01/2012
Iris Rowan Iris Rowan
- It can be consumed, but it isn't intended to be. Some people have smoked it; some have eaten it.

- It is not a drug, nor does it have anything to do with drugs.

- Many people have it laying around the house. Some people have multiple.

- They come in many shapes and colors.

- It's not a toy or a game of any kind.

- It can relieve stress.

- It's not expensive.

Ok... knowing Ugly.... lets stop and think about how his mind works...
Personally I think it's a kitty... some people eat cats but it is not their intended purpose for most... meat can be smoked in a cooker thingy... cats don't have anything to do with drugs.... we have 2 cats lying around the house.... they come in many shapes and colors... they are not toys or games... they can be very stress relieving... a cat from a shelter is not that expensive... the upkeep of a cat can be expensive but just a cat is not... but then again Ugly is allergic to cats.... maybe it's a puppy? Or a bird? It could be a pretty plant...
04/01/2012
Iris Rowan Iris Rowan
Quote:
Originally posted by funluvinmama
If he is like my hubby, he is talking about his sausage...(penis).

It can be consumed (oral) but isn't intended to be.

Many have it laying around the house...hubby or boy friend.
Multiple....toys included.

many shapes and ...
Gigolo's are expensive... or male strippers... lol
04/01/2012
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
Quote:
Originally posted by Iris Rowan
- It can be consumed, but it isn't intended to be. Some people have smoked it; some have eaten it.

- It is not a drug, nor does it have anything to do with drugs.

- Many people have it laying around the house. Some people have ...
He said it's not an animal.
04/01/2012
Iris Rowan Iris Rowan
Quote:
Originally posted by Lickable Lollie
He said it's not an animal.
flowers.... ? Only other thing we can think of. Damn man, trying to figure out what's going on in Ugly's mind give me a migraine.
04/01/2012
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
Quote:
Originally posted by Iris Rowan
flowers.... ? Only other thing we can think of. Damn man, trying to figure out what's going on in Ugly's mind give me a migraine.
Tell me about it! Half the time, his face says "derp" but his mind is all like WOOSH! That made sense, right?
04/01/2012
Iris Rowan Iris Rowan
Quote:
Originally posted by Lickable Lollie
Tell me about it! Half the time, his face says "derp" but his mind is all like WOOSH! That made sense, right?
That totally made sense! LMFAO.... his face says "derp".... I'm am cracking up so freaking hard
04/01/2012
PolyLove PolyLove
My husband (now) told me he was getting me a surprise before we became engaged. I, of course, did the same thing you're doing. I came up with a HUGE list of mismatched weird facts.

Finally! He told me he was getting me a nacho machine. I didn't believe him, but couldn't come up with anything that matched as many clues as a nacho machine did. The day came when I was getting my surprise, and he popped out a ring and "the question." It was really sweet, but the guessing was frustrating.
04/01/2012
Peggi Peggi
Pet fish?

They CAN be eaten but you don't want to eat your pet fish, you WANT to keep it as a pet. You can smoke them as a method of cooking, which is a common way to cook fish in a lot of places. They're not drugs, and a lot of people have fish and more than one! We do! They come in all shapes and colors and aren't toys or games! They can relieve stress to watch them and aren't expensive!

Please let us know what it turns out to be!
04/01/2012
Badass Badass
Quote:
Originally posted by Lickable Lollie
My boyfriend is moving soon, and he told me he was going to get me something before he leaves. I immediately started asking questions about it to try and figure out what it is, but I am totally clueless! Maybe you guys can help. Here are the ...
My guess'....

HIS PENIS!

A hookah...
04/02/2012
hot n spicey hot n spicey
Some kind of plant
04/02/2012
P'Gell P'Gell
Something made of glass? Glass is sometimes described as "smoked." It fits all the others, although people don't regularly eat glass.

I have no idea.

I know... BACON!
04/02/2012
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
Quote:
Originally posted by PolyLove
My husband (now) told me he was getting me a surprise before we became engaged. I, of course, did the same thing you're doing. I came up with a HUGE list of mismatched weird facts.

Finally! He told me he was getting me a nacho machine. I ...
yea...THAT won't be happening for me though. He just got out of a marriage and isn't really keen on the idea of another one right now. lol
04/02/2012
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Something made of glass? Glass is sometimes described as "smoked." It fits all the others, although people don't regularly eat glass.

I have no idea.

I know... BACON!
Oh! I hope it's bacon! Mmmm...now I'm hungry :-D
04/02/2012
Khanner Khanner
If it isn't his dick, I don't have a clue.
04/02/2012
Antipova Antipova
I would say that it was crayons, except that there is not a huge range of crayon shapes. Hrm...
04/04/2012
GONE! GONE!
I... Vote bacon as well!
04/04/2012
PolyLove PolyLove
Quote:
Originally posted by Lickable Lollie
yea...THAT won't be happening for me though. He just got out of a marriage and isn't really keen on the idea of another one right now. lol
Oh... then I have no idea. Sorry I couldn't help. Lol.
04/04/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
Hahaha, I totally think that it's his penis.
HAHAHAHAH! I love this.
04/04/2012
Katelyn Katelyn
I am so curious! I need to know lol
04/08/2012
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
He's driving me nuts with it because he won't tell me! He said he would tell me sometime before may 21st lol
04/08/2012
Peggi Peggi
Hey you! It is May 21st! Do we know what the surprise is yet?! It's been killing me to find out! LOL
05/21/2012
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
He hasn't surprised me yet! He hasn't moved yet because he can't find a place. He's traveling back and forth until he does. I'm going to beg him when he gets home from work tonight.
05/21/2012
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
Well, though he still hasn't moved, he bought me the gift. it was a ..... JOURNAL! He said he got it so I could write in it when I get upset such a sweetheart.
07/28/2012
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by Lickable Lollie
Well, though he still hasn't moved, he bought me the gift. it was a ..... JOURNAL! He said he got it so I could write in it when I get upset such a sweetheart.
Aw, that's sweet of him. I hope it's pretty.
07/28/2012
Total posts: 30
Unique posters: 16