If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do?

Contributor: Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
I know this is silly, but play along, if you will! I love finding out all the unusual talents of my fellow Edenites!
05/11/2013
  • Give her 3 luxury treats for $60 only
  • Get a luxury couple's set for $60 only
  • Mix and match 3 men toys for $60 only
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: js250 js250
The Ball of Death--the motorcycles inside the round cage!!! Talk about an adrenaline rush!!
05/11/2013
Contributor: Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
The Ball of Death--the motorcycles inside the round cage!!! Talk about an adrenaline rush!!
You are one amazing woman to answer with that & I believe you, too! You constantly surprise me with such unexpected answers!
05/11/2013
Contributor: bog bog
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
I know this is silly, but play along, if you will! I love finding out all the unusual talents of my fellow Edenites!
I'd be the bearded lady. Oh, I wish I could perform in the circus!
05/11/2013
Contributor: KinkyKatieJames KinkyKatieJames
I'm be that super bendy woman that freaks people out haha
05/11/2013
Contributor: PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I would find myself up on the swinging bars or walking the wire up high.
05/11/2013
Contributor: GONE! GONE!
As a clown!
05/12/2013
Contributor: Zombirella Zombirella
I would want to work with the animals, train them and care for them
05/13/2013
Contributor: joolie joolie
I'd pretend to be a trainer of exotic animals, and arrange for them to be taken from the circus to sanctuaries or released back to the wild if they were still able to protect and care for themselves, on the dl of course...which means i'd be a good actress or convincing liar.
when I dream I dream big!
05/13/2013
Contributor: Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by joolie
I'd pretend to be a trainer of exotic animals, and arrange for them to be taken from the circus to sanctuaries or released back to the wild if they were still able to protect and care for themselves, on the dl of course...which means i'd be a ...
You beat me to my response about the animals! I hate the traditional circus because the animals break my heart. I prefer an all people production if there are any. I don't know if Cirque du Soleil really counts as a circus, but I prefer that.
05/13/2013
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 8