The Hate Game

The Hate Game

ToyGurl ToyGurl
This is really simple, playing it on MySpace as we speak.

Just type something that you dislike/hate at the moment. It can be anything from your ex boyfriend to brussel sprouts. GO!
05/17/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyGurl ToyGurl
When really important e-mails get sent to your junk box...
05/17/2011
Pixel Pixel
Not being able to sleep, even though I really really need to get some decent rest.
05/17/2011
DustBunny DustBunny
friends who only ever talk to you when they need to complain or are having relationship issues
05/17/2011
K101 K101
I definitely agree with the above ! It seems those are the only kind of friends I have these days. Internet friends are SO much better! Lol.

I hate when I have a migraine Ugh! Or when a company sends me the most ugly lingerie or something that was clearly from the 80's lingerie and sends me xxl granny panties after knowing I'm a small and then expects me to give a good review. Sorry, lol that happened to me today
05/17/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by DustBunny
friends who only ever talk to you when they need to complain or are having relationship issues
DustBunny, I definitely agree. I'm dealing with my share of that crap right now...
05/17/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by K101
I definitely agree with the above ! It seems those are the only kind of friends I have these days. Internet friends are SO much better! Lol.

I hate when I have a migraine Ugh! Or when a company sends me the most ugly lingerie or something ...
I get migraines too! I know how you feel. I have Epilepsy and it's accompanied by mind shattering migraines.
05/17/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
A tie between Will Farrel and Glee.
05/17/2011
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Waiting. In various forms and cases at the moment.
05/17/2011
Kake aka PoeticErotica Kake aka PoeticErotica
randomly falling asleep at all hours of the day for no apparent reason which I think is also making me cranky.
05/17/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
A tie between Will Farrel and Glee.
Will Farrel! Settled! lol. I can't stand Glee anymore.
05/17/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
Waiting. In various forms and cases at the moment.
I definitely understand this. I'm waiting on an e-mail, waiting on a pregnancy test, waiting on graduation, waiting on my wedding, etc... Life is one big waiting game!
05/17/2011
cujo467 cujo467
When my computer freezes!
05/17/2011
liilii080 liilii080
Making myself get up to get ready for work!
05/17/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by liilii080
Making myself get up to get ready for work!
Oh yes, that's a good one!
05/17/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
People who try to be the voice for an entire group of people who don't necessarily feel the same way. And people who don't bother getting the other side of a story. There are always at least two sides to every story.
05/17/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
People who try to be the voice for an entire group of people who don't necessarily feel the same way. And people who don't bother getting the other side of a story. There are always at least two sides to every story.
Amen! There is always two sides to a story!
05/18/2011
secretside secretside
I absolutely hate drugs! Certain ones really can change a person into a monster.
06/01/2011
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
A tie between Will Farrel and Glee.
THIS
06/01/2011
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
the dmv.
06/01/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Cheap vet clinics...
06/01/2011
Total posts: 21
Unique posters: 12