Our first interview is in the bag!

Our first interview is in the bag!

Delete My Account Delete My Account
The first Eden Fantasys interview is now complete. The answers are available here link, if you haven't checked it out already. Sarah was incredibly patient and understanding through the entire process, despite having to deal with me the whole time.

Seriously though, she shares some really interesting points about internet anonymity, the wide world of online social networking and how buying the right sex toys might just keep you alive if stranded on a deserted island.

I know I feel more prepared just reading it.
01/21/2009
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Nashville Nashville
Quote:
Originally posted by Delete My Account
The first Eden Fantasys interview is now complete. The answers are available here link, if you haven't checked it out already. Sarah was incredibly patient and understanding through the entire process, despite having to deal with me the whole ...
I know a lot more questions were asked, why were some not included?
01/21/2009
Epiphora Epiphora
I liked her point about using two browsers. I actually use two Firefoxes. One of them is a "portable" version of Firefox that I set up with a hack. So I can stay logged in on both browsers.
01/21/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Delete My Account
The first Eden Fantasys interview is now complete. The answers are available here link, if you haven't checked it out already. Sarah was incredibly patient and understanding through the entire process, despite having to deal with me the whole ...
It was a great interview with lots of interesting answers - even to someone they don't apply to. (We're totally out and open and use the same emails in both "vanilla" and less than vanilla settings as well as our real names so anonymity isn't much of an issue) That's always a good sign!

For those interested, Google Chrome has an "incognito window" feature that hides what you're doing pretty well from history lists and caches.
01/21/2009
CaptainBunnyKilla CaptainBunnyKilla
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
It was a great interview with lots of interesting answers - even to someone they don't apply to. (We're totally out and open and use the same emails in both "vanilla" and less than vanilla settings as well as our real names so ...
I will totally try out Google Chrome as soon as they come out with a Mac version. C'mon...
01/21/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by CaptainBunnyKilla
I will totally try out Google Chrome as soon as they come out with a Mac version. C'mon...
Omg. That was the one thing I hated when I used a mac. Waiting for software. Grrrr.

I miss my mac muchly, though.
01/21/2009
Epiphora Epiphora
You can also get the Stealther Firefox extension to browse without leaving a trace.
01/21/2009
Airlia Airlia
Quote:
Originally posted by CaptainBunnyKilla
I will totally try out Google Chrome as soon as they come out with a Mac version. C'mon...
Me too!
01/21/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Epiphora
I liked her point about using two browsers. I actually use two Firefoxes. One of them is a "portable" version of Firefox that I set up with a hack. So I can stay logged in on both browsers.
That was an interesting point but something I find to be totally unnecessary. Maybe I'm just that good? -knocks on wood- LOL
01/21/2009
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 7