Even if you are not into bondage. Do you think you would enjoy being bound arms and legs and. than given a orgasm? Not sex just you getting a orgasm via toys, mouth. Hands etc

Even if you are not into bondage. Do you think you would enjoy being bound arms and legs and. than given a orgasm? Not sex just you getting a orgasm via toys, mouth. Hands etc

Mistress Stefana Mistress Stefana
I am a Domme I do not enjoy being tied up but this has become my own fantasy. I don't desire to be taken advantage of just pleased while bound. What are your thoughts?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Yes
19  (90%)
No
2  (10%)
Total votes: 21
Poll is closed
02/08/2017
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 2 FREE
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • Save 85% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
That works for me - but I tend to be a sub, so no surprise there!
02/08/2017
sXeVegan90 sXeVegan90
I'm extremely dominant, so this wouldn't be something I would want done to me, but, if my partner desired it, this is something I would perform on her. While I trust my partner entirely, I don't see a situation where being tied up would bring me anywhere close to a climax even while being pleased by my partner. I'd be way too focused on escaping and regaining my control.
02/09/2017
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
I (O.H.) would mind be tied up and pleasured.
She already pleasures me untied
I would let her....as long as she doesn't leave me like that and go out with her gf's
02/09/2017
sXeVegan90 sXeVegan90
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I (O.H.) would mind be tied up and pleasured.
She already pleasures me untied
I would let her....as long as she doesn't leave me like that and go out with her gf's
I laughed too hard at this. I know someone who did this to their husband because he pissed his wife off. I think I'm in the minority on this subject. But I also don't like being restrained in general as I'm prone to panic attacks.
02/09/2017
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Everyone is different, so I'm not surprised that you like the idea of being tied up. I'm submissive and like being tied up for the sense of powerlessness. However, I know there are people who like being tied up simply to enjoy the art of it.
02/10/2017
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I (O.H.) would mind be tied up and pleasured.
She already pleasures me untied
I would let her....as long as she doesn't leave me like that and go out with her gf's
lolol
02/10/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by DancerKittyKat
Everyone is different, so I'm not surprised that you like the idea of being tied up. I'm submissive and like being tied up for the sense of powerlessness. However, I know there are people who like being tied up simply to enjoy the art of it.
+ 1. Shibari offers endless visual pleasure, even if you're not into bondage.

02/10/2017
symbiasin symbiasin
I like being tied up and pleasured. I don't normally do that, but I found myself very sensitive to it. So much so that I get very turned on just touching the bondage.
02/10/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
I like being tied up and pleasured. I don't normally do that, but I found myself very sensitive to it. So much so that I get very turned on just touching the bondage.
Do you have any preferences in rope material?
02/10/2017
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
I like being tied up and pleasured. I don't normally do that, but I found myself very sensitive to it. So much so that I get very turned on just touching the bondage.
I bet you would love to be ties up and suspended. And then e-stimmed like that young gal...

You know, the one that couldn't stop moaning. I couldn't believe she took it for so long.
02/10/2017
Devz Devz
Quote:
Originally posted by sXeVegan90
I laughed too hard at this. I know someone who did this to their husband because he pissed his wife off. I think I'm in the minority on this subject. But I also don't like being restrained in general as I'm prone to panic attacks.
haha what a payback
02/27/2017
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
I don't mind my wrist being restrained, but that's as far as I'm willing to go.
03/20/2017
konicaguy konicaguy
Quote:
Originally posted by Mistress Stefana
I am a Domme I do not enjoy being tied up but this has become my own fantasy. I don't desire to be taken advantage of just pleased while bound. What are your thoughts?
As a man in a position of authority, I love the thought of not being in control for once. Just to have someone pleasure me as they see fit would be amazing!
05/30/2017
AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
That is my fantasy. I think forced orgasms are FUN! Can't get enough.... well you actually can, but I've never been there before so I fantasize of going there.
05/31/2017
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by konicaguy
As a man in a position of authority, I love the thought of not being in control for once. Just to have someone pleasure me as they see fit would be amazing!
How far would you like them to go
06/02/2017
PiercedDownunder PiercedDownunder
Quote:
Originally posted by Mistress Stefana
I am a Domme I do not enjoy being tied up but this has become my own fantasy. I don't desire to be taken advantage of just pleased while bound. What are your thoughts?
Personally I’ll say absolutely because for me anything that involves submitting sexually to a woman and serving her so that she is pleased sexually is the ultimate pleasure to me, huge turn on and there aren’t many things I wouldn’t agree to do or have done to me.
Apr 28, 3:45 pm
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 12