The scary BIG cock.

The scary BIG cock.

TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
I was chatting with a friend who is into the wife swap scene.

He told me he had put a craigslist ad out for "SCARY BIG COCKS" for his wife and that he had actually found a few guys that met the criteria he had set.

Naturally dozens of people had messaged him but the legit sounding ones he had gone and met so as to see proof.

Fast forward a week where he invited two very big guys to a motel room where his wife was expecting another couple, he blind folded her and had them strip and put their meat sticks in each of her hands.

I was told that one guy was 9 inches by about 7 inches around and the other was 10 inches by about 6 inches around.

My friend informed me that the sexx was brutal but enjoyable, he himself is only 6 inches.

I asked him if it was embarrassing watching his wife with bigger guys.

He told me he enjoyed watching his with stretched in ways he never could as so he was ok with her fantasies because he got to go home with her and they did not.

What do you think? Super big cocks for your wives?
03/23/2016
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
I was chatting with a friend who is into the wife swap scene.

He told me he had put a craigslist ad out for "SCARY BIG COCKS" for his wife and that he had actually found a few guys that met the criteria he had set.

Naturally ...
LOL, Just a fantasy for us. I guess that is why there are so many xxx movies on this theme.
03/23/2016
RockDoc RockDoc
For us, that is why we use dildos. You can chose whatever option you want and have fun in the safety of your own bedroom. Wouldn't want to try to hunt the real thing.
03/23/2016
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by RockDoc
For us, that is why we use dildos. You can chose whatever option you want and have fun in the safety of your own bedroom. Wouldn't want to try to hunt the real thing.
Agreed!
03/24/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Agreed!
Not even a little???
03/27/2016
RonLee RonLee
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Not even a little???
If Wifey were OK with it, I'd have no problem... As long as he'd give it to me too.
03/28/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
If Wifey were OK with it, I'd have no problem... As long as he'd give it to me too.
Hmm, why is it so much easier to find gay guys with BIG cocks and not bisexual ones?
03/28/2016
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Not even a little???
What, a Little Big cock? What does that mean? Is that kinda like Jumbo Shrimp, bigger that little but still on the smaller side? I'm confused.

On the more serious side, I'd prefer to use bigger dildos. I don't have to think about any romantic attraction or anything like that. Besides, they come in all different shapes, textures and colors. The real ones don't have as many options to choose from.
03/29/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
What, a Little Big cock? What does that mean? Is that kinda like Jumbo Shrimp, bigger that little but still on the smaller side? I'm confused.

On the more serious side, I'd prefer to use bigger dildos. I don't have to think about ...
Real ones can be customized too.
03/31/2016
gehuwd gehuwd
I would love to see my wife with a "scary big cock", but she is not interested in having sex with any other guys. So we settle with big dildos.
04/02/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Real ones can be customized too.
Customized? Do you mean like the canine one's. Now do those large ones with the large knots look scary? Or do they look exciting and challenging ?

Anyone here, use those ? They look pleasurable.
04/03/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Customized? Do you mean like the canine one's. Now do those large ones with the large knots look scary? Or do they look exciting and challenging ?

Anyone here, use those ? They look pleasurable.
I meant by putting beads under the skin or with surgery. Customised REAL penis.
05/15/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
I meant by putting beads under the skin or with surgery. Customised REAL penis.
You first my friend.
05/15/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
You first my friend.
How about a prince albert?
05/17/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
How about a prince albert?
"Hello kind Sir, Would you happen to have Prince Albert in a Can"
05/18/2016
PolyLove PolyLove
I'm not really into the wife swap scene, but thick cocks are exciting and a great fantasy. Personally, both of my guys are very well off, so I'm good there.
05/25/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
"Hello kind Sir, Would you happen to have Prince Albert in a Can"
Ha ha ha.
06/04/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by PolyLove
I'm not really into the wife swap scene, but thick cocks are exciting and a great fantasy. Personally, both of my guys are very well off, so I'm good there.
Details.
08/03/2016
mfmtrios mfmtrios
Love the big cocks for my wife, that's what I look for when watching porn. On the other hand, she doesnt though. She's only had me in her life, and has no desire to go bigger. She says that the bigger toys that I bought for her are too big and are "too distracting" for her to enjoy. She refuses to use them (they are the Lonestar and Johnny). So it is just a fantasy (for me anyways).
08/30/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by mfmtrios
Love the big cocks for my wife, that's what I look for when watching porn. On the other hand, she doesnt though. She's only had me in her life, and has no desire to go bigger. She says that the bigger toys that I bought for her are too big ...
Hmm, good porn is hard to find.
09/20/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Hmm, why is it so much easier to find gay guys with BIG cocks and not bisexual ones?
Could be cuz the gay ones with BIG cocks are more apt to let others know they are well endowed.

Same with some non gays. I remember one guy at the gym. He was probably 6-8 inches long and 2 inches wide (fat) flaccid. Always sat by shower bench with it hanging out for everyone to see.

Why would someone with a small penis brag about it ?

Aren't you glad I'm always in a good mood ?
09/20/2016
mfmtrios mfmtrios
Quote:
Originally posted by PolyLove
I'm not really into the wife swap scene, but thick cocks are exciting and a great fantasy. Personally, both of my guys are very well off, so I'm good there.
you lucky girl!
09/20/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by mfmtrios
you lucky girl!
Ditto.
09/21/2016
konicaguy konicaguy
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
I was chatting with a friend who is into the wife swap scene.

He told me he had put a craigslist ad out for "SCARY BIG COCKS" for his wife and that he had actually found a few guys that met the criteria he had set.

Naturally ...
What ever floats YOUR boat. Not mine...
Jan 2, 8:28 pm
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by konicaguy
What ever floats YOUR boat. Not mine...
lol. Too true.
Jan 5, 5:21 am
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
I have been contemplating this fantasy...

I have SEEN huge cocks. I have TASTED huge cocks. And I have TAKEN huge cocks.

But I get more of a kick out of watching someone else be TAKEN by a huge cock (or cocks).

I remember the year before last when a CBT fetish friend asked to borrow from my collection of steel rings and cages. I said it was fine so long as they were looked after and returned. We could not find a cage big enough to fit him I have to pull three apart to custom fit his 10.25 inch beast.

I have come to realise that the scary big cock fantasy can be inverted. Some people really get a kick out of shaming bigger guys and there is a whole lot of bigger guys that enjoy being shamed too.
Jan 10, 3:26 am
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
I have been contemplating this fantasy...

I have SEEN huge cocks. I have TASTED huge cocks. And I have TAKEN huge cocks.

But I get more of a kick out of watching someone else be TAKEN by a huge cock (or cocks).

I remember the ...
TAKEN HUGE u know whats?
Hey,

what was all the warning talk in the other thread about friction in there.
Jan 10, 7:10 pm
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
TAKEN HUGE u know whats?
Hey,

what was all the warning talk in the other thread about friction in there.
Pardon?
Jan 11, 1:14 am
poetprincess poetprincess
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
I was chatting with a friend who is into the wife swap scene.

He told me he had put a craigslist ad out for "SCARY BIG COCKS" for his wife and that he had actually found a few guys that met the criteria he had set.

Naturally ...
I feel as long as both parties are ok with it, yeah go for it, Super big cocks... It sounds like a grand time..
Jan 18, 1:11 am
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by poetprincess
I feel as long as both parties are ok with it, yeah go for it, Super big cocks... It sounds like a grand time..
lol, I bet husbands and wifes may like this.....

until one of them realizes it's too big. Or they too smelly.

"Hey, do you mind taking a shower first please ?"

Or while it's in,

"Hey, I've changed my mind. Mind taking it out....slowly...." ;

Or, "Hey buddy, do you mind pulling your big stick out and stopping. I didn't think she would enjoy it that much !!"
Jan 18, 7:41 pm
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 48
Unique posters: 11