Even though you are single are you sexually active?

Even though you are single are you sexually active?

CS2012 CS2012
For those of you who are single are you sexually active?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
12  (43%)
16  (57%)
Total votes: 28
Poll is open
12/01/2014
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
benjiwithaz benjiwithaz
I am assuming you mean sleeping with people? It'd be great to have a clarification if you don't mind, but I think that is what you mean, if so, then the answer is no for me. Not because I don't believe in it but I just am not into sex in between relationships as it turns out.
12/23/2014
Missy Sapphire Missy Sapphire
Quote:
Originally posted by CS2012
For those of you who are single are you sexually active?
yes
06/06/2015
NJ casanova NJ casanova
Quote:
Originally posted by benjiwithaz
I am assuming you mean sleeping with people? It'd be great to have a clarification if you don't mind, but I think that is what you mean, if so, then the answer is no for me. Not because I don't believe in it but I just am not into sex in ...
What other sexual active are you think about/have in mind ?
11/25/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by NJ casanova
What other sexual active are you think about/have in mind ?
Benjiwithaz could mean either masturbation, mutual masturbation, oral sex on one partner or both, Fingering either location (anus or vagina) all of the above, some of the above or something else entirely. These are all types of sexual activity.
11/25/2015
grrrldickz grrrldickz
Quote:
Originally posted by CS2012
For those of you who are single are you sexually active?
Not really. I'm picky.
11/27/2015
emiliaa emiliaa
Yeah, but we're in a BDSM relationship so I guess you could say I own him. x3
12/05/2015
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
I am right now. Though, this is not always the case when I'm single. However, while single, I typically only sleep with one person at a time. I never have multiple partners while I'm between relationships.

Currently I am only sleeping with one partner and am single.
01/01/2016
GirlsJustWannaHaveFun GirlsJustWannaHaveFun
Im single but not ever as active as i wish i was. Im a bit of a swinger/slut. No steady man, i play the field. LoL. But all that said im particular in who i play with.
Jun 4, 8:34 am
DixieDoo DixieDoo
I'm having a really hard time figuring this out right now... I'm newly single (we were together for 2 years) and of course there was a dry spell before we parted ways. I have a few options available but I'm fighting myself with should I/shouldn't I have a little fun outside of a relationship. Any advice/input to help me stop fighting myself on this? I've never done anything outside of a relationship.
Jun 20, 5:38 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by DixieDoo
I'm having a really hard time figuring this out right now... I'm newly single (we were together for 2 years) and of course there was a dry spell before we parted ways. I have a few options available but I'm fighting myself with should ...
If it were me, I would wait. Makes finding the right one much more enjoyable. And self gratifiy so as not to get too horny and wound up. Now that's speaking from personal experience.

If you let it pent up , you may do something you'll regret later.
I hope you find your soulmate soon
Jun 21, 1:17 pm
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 11