Review form "save" not working

Contributor: libra777 libra777
I started to type out a review and was able to save the first section.
Now, none of the other boxes will "save".

When I hit the button
it brings me back to the home page. I've waited 24hrs. logged in and out and back in. Not sure what the issue is.
Any ideas on this?

Thanks.
-Libra
08/08/2013
  • Get 3 Toys For $50 Only. Mix And Match
  • Save Extra 30% On Bestsellers
  • Give her 3 luxury treats for $60 only
  • Get a luxury couple's set for $60 only
  • Mix and match 3 men toys for $60 only
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: libra777 libra777
Quote:
Originally posted by libra777
I started to type out a review and was able to save the first section.
Now, none of the other boxes will "save".

When I hit the button
it brings me back to the home page. I've waited 24hrs. logged in and out and back in. ...
I finally figured it out.

I had some html tags. Once I took them out it worked.
08/08/2013
Contributor: Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by libra777
I finally figured it out.

I had some html tags. Once I took them out it worked.
Glad you figured it out, when it happened to me the very first time it took forever to realize what was going on.

So for anyone who has this problem in the future the "greater than" and "less than" signs are not allowed in posts or reviews.
08/08/2013
Contributor: Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Glad you figured it out, when it happened to me the very first time it took forever to realize what was going on.

So for anyone who has this problem in the future the "greater than" and "less than" signs are not allowed in posts or reviews.
I had no idea, glad I checked this post to find that out!
08/08/2013