State of the Review Program

State of the Review Program

Obscura Obscura
Hi Everybody,

The Review Program is up and running! Here are some of the important points:

- New reviews are being proofread and published every couple of days
- There is some backlog of old reviews that will slowly make its way into the pool, please be patient with us
- Free Assignments and Buy Outs are available. If you're not sure what those are and whether you qualify, please take a look at the Review Program Guidelines and Pricing Guidelines
- At This Time, only Eden Toys, Aphrodisia, and Erokay lines will be available for Free Assignments.
10/09/2015
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Yippee skipee. Can just any member request ? There's a lot of new reviewers I would love to see do more reviews. And some on the forum that have yet do do any.

Inq and TG, do I need to mention any names ?

Lots of popcorn in that endless bag...
10/09/2015
Obscura Obscura
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Yippee skipee. Can just any member request ? There's a lot of new reviewers I would love to see do more reviews. And some on the forum that have yet do do any.

Inq and TG, do I need to mention any names ?

Lots of popcorn in that ...
Any member can request!
10/10/2015
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
Thanks for the updated info!
10/10/2015
edeneve edeneve
I see quite a bit of responses elsewhere on the site.

And the long awaited Mentor Program has returned. YAY!
10/26/2015
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
I see quite a bit of responses elsewhere on the site.

And the long awaited Mentor Program has returned. YAY!
I've been away for a while so may have missed it, but did they say why none of the previous Mentors were reinstated?
10/28/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Yippee skipee. Can just any member request ? There's a lot of new reviewers I would love to see do more reviews. And some on the forum that have yet do do any.

Inq and TG, do I need to mention any names ?

Lots of popcorn in that ...
  •   (1)
    This is unacceptable / Against the Expectations of Conduct
  •   (1)
    Spam
10/28/2015
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
I've been away for a while so may have missed it, but did they say why none of the previous Mentors were reinstated?
They're gone. By the beginning of 2014, pretty much all contact between the Community & EF Admin stopped & they never have given the Community answers.

Since Obscura came here, she's been working on riving the Community & the results are increasingly noticeable & people are responding. You go, girl!
10/29/2015
Obscura Obscura
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
I've been away for a while so may have missed it, but did they say why none of the previous Mentors were reinstated?
Mentor Program was briefly discontinued, but it's back and up and running. There are spots available and students are waiting.

If you're looking to become a Mentor (again? ), I encourage you to apply
10/29/2015
Obscura Obscura
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
They're gone. By the beginning of 2014, pretty much all contact between the Community & EF Admin stopped & they never have given the Community answers.

Since Obscura came here, she's been working on riving the Community ...
Yes, Eden went through a rough time, but it's not 2014 anymore, it's the end of 2015 and things a different.

Lots of programs are up and running again, some brand new things are going to start, we have competitions and games in store for you guys, and much more!
10/29/2015
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Quote:
Originally posted by Obscura
Yes, Eden went through a rough time, but it's not 2014 anymore, it's the end of 2015 and things a different.

Lots of programs are up and running again, some brand new things are going to start, we have competitions and games in store ...
I can't wait, I love games!
10/29/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
I can't wait, I love games!
unfulfilled, do you also like hangman games
A certain members always does them in posts.
10/29/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
They're gone. By the beginning of 2014, pretty much all contact between the Community & EF Admin stopped & they never have given the Community answers.

Since Obscura came here, she's been working on riving the Community ...
Yes, agreed. Originally Naytala started in this effort. Naytala, EF started then a DR team for EF assignments. Only certain reviewers were selected.

Now Obs has opened it up to all members interested. It is a great opportunity for all. It has drawn new reviewers and older members visiting the site but not participating in the forum. I hope the community grows and grows. Also hope members make friends and hang around.
10/29/2015
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
They're gone. By the beginning of 2014, pretty much all contact between the Community & EF Admin stopped & they never have given the Community answers.

Since Obscura came here, she's been working on riving the Community ...
Apparently this is being misread - this is a congrats to Obscura for working so hard at reviving a lot of programs which people are increasingly responding to throughout the site & all of this - the results of Obscura's hard work & the responses it's getting is visible throughout the site.
10/30/2015
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Yes, agreed. Originally Naytala started in this effort. Naytala, EF started then a DR team for EF assignments. Only certain reviewers were selected.

Now Obs has opened it up to all members interested. It is a great opportunity for all. It has ...
Agreed. It's great to see the community growing. Lots of interest is visible for more than just the DR writers, though: Review Program, monthly assignments, the Rumble, contests, Mentor Program, promoting the Forum, several new programs, encouraging newcomers' participation. Obscura deserves all the credit for bringing all of this together. And all newcomers are welcome, as always.
10/30/2015
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
unfulfilled, do you also like hangman games
A certain members always does them in posts.
I do like hangmen, I play them with my kiddo. Help him with his words.
10/30/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
I do like hangmen, I play them with my kiddo. Help him with his words.
I do like hangman but only when SOMEONE remembers to put in the CORRECT number of sp _ _ _ s.
10/30/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
I do like hangman but only when SOMEONE remembers to put in the CORRECT number of sp _ _ _ s.
aces = sp a c e s .
  •   (1)
    This is unacceptable / Against the Expectations of Conduct
  •   (1)
    Spam
10/30/2015
Well-Rounded Well-Rounded
Quote:
Originally posted by Obscura
Hi Everybody,

The Review Program is up and running! Here are some of the important points:

- New reviews are being proofread and published every couple of days
- There is some backlog of old reviews that will slowly make its way ...
I just signed up and cannot for the life of me find out how to start reviewing. Where is the write a review button?
11/06/2015
copacetik copacetik
Quote:
Originally posted by Well-Rounded
I just signed up and cannot for the life of me find out how to start reviewing. Where is the write a review button?
+1...
11/06/2015
Well-Rounded Well-Rounded
Quote:
Originally posted by copacetik
+1...
Thank you very much.
11/08/2015
Obscura Obscura
Here is how to start writing reviews:
- Review Program Guidelines walks you through the whole thing, from grabbing a product to submitting your review
- Pricing Guidelines will help you with choosing items

This should be all the info that you'll need. If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to post them here or PM me directly
11/16/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Obscura
Here is how to start writing reviews:
- Review Program Guidelines walks you through the whole thing, from grabbing a product to submitting your review
- Pricing Guidelines will help you with choosing items

This should be all the info ...
Thanks Obscura,

Hopefully members will learn benefits of raising ranking and then request some nice assignments. We also have some great mentors waiting for new students.
Mentor program is a nice easy way to learn how to do great reviews. Then you can also become an advanced reviewer and improve your ranking.

Participating in the forum on regular basis will help also. Members will learn more about you there.
11/16/2015
Well-Rounded Well-Rounded
Quote:
Originally posted by Obscura
Here is how to start writing reviews:
- Review Program Guidelines walks you through the whole thing, from grabbing a product to submitting your review
- Pricing Guidelines will help you with choosing items

This should be all the info ...
Thank you Obscura. I figured it out. I never thought to look at the top of the page.
11/16/2015
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
You can always join the mentor program as a student to learn more about reviewing and have someone help you improve upon your reviews as well.
11/16/2015
Kipperanne Kipperanne
Quote:
Originally posted by Obscura
Hi Everybody,

The Review Program is up and running! Here are some of the important points:

- New reviews are being proofread and published every couple of days
- There is some backlog of old reviews that will slowly make its way ...
yay!!!!
11/17/2015
Risque Risque
I am so excited to see the program come back and can't wait to get started again. it's been awhile...
11/30/2015
surreptitious surreptitious
So, I'm not sure how many of my old friends are still kicking around, but I figure that the grand majority of those who are will be either still into or back into reviewing, so I'm posting a shoutout here. Looking forward to writing with you guys again. =)
12/22/2015
Stellar Stellar
Quote:
Originally posted by surreptitious
So, I'm not sure how many of my old friends are still kicking around, but I figure that the grand majority of those who are will be either still into or back into reviewing, so I'm posting a shoutout here. Looking forward to writing with you ...
Dear Surreptitious,
We will be extremely glad to have you back!
12/22/2015
XxFallenAngelxX XxFallenAngelxX
Quote:
Originally posted by surreptitious
So, I'm not sure how many of my old friends are still kicking around, but I figure that the grand majority of those who are will be either still into or back into reviewing, so I'm posting a shoutout here. Looking forward to writing with you ...
Hey you! I'm excited to see ya!
12/22/2015
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 36
Unique posters: 18