Looking for a specific butt plug.....

Looking for a specific butt plug.....

Lisset Finnien Lisset Finnien
I’m looking for a butt plug with specific measurements
( not including njoy 2.0, already in my wish list )
Silicone if preferable due to the cost

1 inch neck or less
circumfrance of 4 1/4
Insertion of 4 1/4 — 5 1/4
Diameter of 1 3/8 — 1 3/4

Anyone know of one with measurements close to this? Doesn’t have to be spot on but close.....looking for a cumfy wear all day plug that provides a nice full stretched feeling..using the Butt Charmer and Pearl Rimmer right now as plugs once the charge stops... that should give an idear . My cart has about 8 different butt plugs now in it lol I must narrow them down....HELP! )
09/02/2018
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 2 FREE
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Mr. E Mr. E
Quote:
Originally posted by Lisset Finnien
I’m looking for a butt plug with specific measurements
( not including njoy 2.0, already in my wish list )
Silicone if preferable due to the cost

1 inch neck or less
circumfrance of 4 1/4
Insertion of 4 1/4 — 5 ...
Have you considered the Broad City Plug. The dimensions on Eden appear to be inaccurate. It is 5 1/2” long, 5” insertable. It measures 5 1/4” circumference which equals 1 2/3” diameter. The neck looks thin enough and long enough to be comfortable.
Eden has the diameter incorrectly listed as 2 3/4”. That is actually the diameter of the base.
09/03/2018
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by Lisset Finnien
I’m looking for a butt plug with specific measurements
( not including njoy 2.0, already in my wish list )
Silicone if preferable due to the cost

1 inch neck or less
circumfrance of 4 1/4
Insertion of 4 1/4 — 5 ...
Dear Lisset, I believe this large plug fits your description almost flawlessly.

It has a 1 inch neck
A circumference of 4 1/4"
Its insertable length is 5"
And its diameter is 1 3/8"

But do you want a plain plug or a vibrating one? This hefty beauty does not vibrate, unfortunately...
09/03/2018
Mr. E Mr. E
I’d also suggest the O-ring Silicone Plug. It is awesome...and a bargain!
09/03/2018
Lisset Finnien Lisset Finnien
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerAnn
Dear Lisset, I believe this large plug fits your description almost flawlessly.

It has a 1 inch neck
A circumference of 4 1/4"
Its insertable length is 5"
And its diameter is 1 3/8"

But do you want a plain ...
Good afternoon
I am reassessing my length requirements. I am right now wearing the Pearl Charmer Rimming Plug, insertable length I think is 5 1/4? It’s a little uncomfortable sitting down. I like the Rear Charmers length better at 4. I am thinking that I want more girth then length. I have the Big Boy who is just a little too big of a boy for my bum. But I keep on occasion giving him another try ..... I have the naughty mood large on back order and the spade, ziggy (?) green glass and another one I can’t remember which coming tomorrow . I am systematically going through all butt plugs. I should have a nice collection by the time I’m done.
09/06/2018
Lisset Finnien Lisset Finnien
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
Have you considered the Broad City Plug. The dimensions on Eden appear to be inaccurate. It is 5 1/2” long, 5” insertable. It measures 5 1/4” circumference which equals 1 2/3” diameter. The neck looks thin enough and long enough to be ...
It’s already in my cart for my next order
09/06/2018
Lisset Finnien Lisset Finnien
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
Have you considered the Broad City Plug. The dimensions on Eden appear to be inaccurate. It is 5 1/2” long, 5” insertable. It measures 5 1/4” circumference which equals 1 2/3” diameter. The neck looks thin enough and long enough to be ...
I didn’t get that one this time but it’s on my list for the future
09/08/2018
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 3